Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday B****fest 11/4/19

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Monday B****fest 11/4/19

• Loading the player...
  • @kiki047 What did I just read?! These people suck. They all sound lazy and entitled. Ew. And your BIL/SIL are super manipulative and that is so sad for your MIL. 
  • @kiki047 how annoying. That doesn’t sound like an appropriate time to “learn” to make cookies when you need to make 24 DOZEN! Especially with an 11 month old. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry you have to deal with that. I’d be super irritated too. 
  • Hospital called just now (it's almost 4:00pm) and told me that I need a referral for tomorrow's FET. And wouldn't ya know... the freaken phone lines are down for that department and apparently they have no way of contacting them and not one person in the primary's office can do it. UGHHHHHHHHH. Showing up tomorrow anyways. It'll get sorted eventually. Like whyyyyy do they always do this the day before an appointment?
  • @feather_heather a referral for your transfer?? What?? That's crazy! Why in the world would you need that?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @tyrion_ that was me a week ago  :D Well, except for the running part, ha!

My bitch-  *TW* kids mentioned**

I
     spent the weekend in the Dells with my mom/DH/ 6yo DS, and two nephews (9 yo twins). I'm so annoyed by my sister. She asked my mom to take her boys, never sends them with money or pays for anything- nothing at all. My mom had to buy them clothes for the weekend because my sister just dropped them off after school with absolutely nothing. It's ridiculous. I get that my mom didn't have to take them, it's just annoying that my sister is rewarded with this kind of stuff when she refuses to be responsible and do anything for herself or her kids. She's not even working. Lives with her ex, who also can't hold a job. I would never dream of taking advantage of our mom like that. It also gets annoying that my mom does SO MUCH for my nephews but has never offered for mine. The difference is we don't need her to, but dang. Apparently I have a lot of feelings about this. 
  • @inthewoods23 - Right? That's what I said! So annoyed, but trying not to stress about it
  • @kiki047 damn girl, my head is spinning over that laziness/passive aggression/entitlement you're dealing with in your SIL and BIL. Why do I get the feeling that your SIL "learning" to make cookies will actually be her sitting and watching?
  • @tyrion_ right?! The commonality between all these people is MH (and my selfless MIL). They let people walk all over them and it drives me bonkers. I've been preaching to MH about these beautiful little things called boundaries and he's getting a lot better but old habits die hard. Sigh. 
    @photographerwife I'd be happy to teach her how to bake. But like any other weekend would be better than this one. How did she somehow make this all about her too?
    @feather_heather what the.....!! That's crazy!! Could this not have been sorted out ahead of time?! Hope you can get it all figured out so you're not even more stressed going into your transfer tomorrow! 
    @modoodles yowza, your sister sounds like a piece of work. Your mom is a doll for putting up with it. I'm sorry it feels like your own family got the short end of the stick. 
    @emeraldduchess oh for sure it'll just be her wanting to eat them all, popping in to take a few pics for the 'gram, then will ask if she can leave the baby with us so she can take a nap because baking and "mom-ing" is exhausting. *EYE ROLL*  lol to the 5th graders. I bet they think they're so clever.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @emeraldduchess That's kind of cute actually. I'm sure it's obnoxious, but lol. 
    @Kiki047 I hate people who manage to spin every interaction to being about them. Major eye roll. 

My bitch is this antibiotic. It's making me feel like hell. 

• krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited November 2019
    @tyrion_ hangovers are a b****!
    @inthewoods23 if it makes you feel any better, I went to work one day, a couple of weeks ago, with two completely different shoes on (one brown flat, one purple flat). Literally didnt realize until I was walking in the building. :#
    @kiki047 ew they both sound horrible and @photographerwife that "learning" to make cookies should not be done when these cookies are needed by a certain date.....and you expect other people to eat them. "Learn" how to bake when you are just eating them yourself woman! Ugh.
    @feather_heather how frustrating! I think you are right to go in anyways though - the day before is NOT enough time to get a referral especially if phones were down and none of this is your fault so I hope they consider that and just see you anyways.
    @modoodles your feelings sound valid. My guess is that your poor mom probably gets overwhelmed by all she has to do for them that she doesnt think to offer that kind of stuff for you. She is probably really grateful that you are not as needy as your sister.
    @emeraldduchess they, their parents, and their peers are lucky they have a teacher that nips that in the bud. I watched a lot of Adam Sandler as an 10yr old also but so did my classmates.... the boys called me "Big Boobs McGee" from grades 6-8 and it was incredibly embarrassing for me. They werent doing it in a cute or interested way, they were doing it because it was the only thing about me that interested them. I wish a teacher would have heard and intervened back then. As an adult I look back and think, damn, that was sexual harassment, and I was experiencing it from the age of 10, thats messed up.
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin hope you start feeling better soon!

Edited to remove a bunch of crazy spaces.