Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check-in w/o 11/4

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- You just found a $20 on the ground and no one is around so you pocket it. What are you going to do with it?

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check-in w/o 11/4

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: 2/6, 27+1

Team: We know, but aren't telling! 

Baby Size: Bunch of Bananas

Upcoming Appts: SO MANY. Fetal Echo on 11/19, Endocrinologist 11/20, Midwife 11/21. 

Symptoms/Cravings: I've had a cold for almost 2 weeks. I finally broke down and got permission to take a decongestant and cough syrup and I'm feeling SO much better. Still craving all the carbs I can't have because of GD. The latest is a bagel and cream cheese. 

Rants/Raves: I just love feeling and seeing this little bug move. I took a lot of baths while I was really sick, and that made the baby do some serious acrobatics! 

Questions: Anyone else pee a little when you cough? I've been having to wear incontinence pads it's so bad! 

GTKY- You just found a $20 on the ground and no one is around so you pocket it. What are you going to do with it? Probably hand it off to the nearest homeless woman. She needs it more than I do!
  • @lanie1000 I feel your pain! I've been on nighttime insulin since 19 weeks. Do you use the syringe or the pen? My insurance copay was the same for both, so I was able to choose the pen, thankfully. It hurts less than the finger sticks! 
  • EDD/W+D: 2/1 / 28 weeks today!

Team: pink 🎀

Baby Size: coconut 🥥 

Upcoming Appts: 11/12

Symptoms/Cravings: all the heartburn and exhausted! Plus I just want anything sweet, pastries, donuts, milkshake, Halloween candy, fruit...

Rants/Raves: rave- just loving all the baby keeps! I’ve been feeling them for 10 weeks now but they just keep getting stronger and I love them. Even if they keep catching me off guard and kind of hurt some times 😂 rant- I’m a moron and decided to go back to work for the first time in two years and start subbing. I worked 2.5 days this week and I am exhausted. It was so fun but I am pooped!

Questions:

GTKY- You just found a $20 on the ground and no one is around so you pocket it. What are you going to do with it? probably put it towards baby clothes or Starbucks 
  • Oh and hello third trimester 👋 👋 it is so good to see you!!
  • @sbalkw91 I am also due Feb 1 and we won't be 28 weeks until Saturday. Today is 27+6. I totally hear you about going back to work while pregnant. I was in grad school for the last three years and just started working again in September. It is so hard! It does get better though. My exhaustion these days is typically the normal exhaustion that comes with growing a human, sometimes compounded by lack of sleep. 
  • @mandk1233 I’m just going off the dating and due date my doctor gave me.