Baby Names
Options

Italian boy names- short list

I'm team green and basically don't like any Italian boy names, but it's a must. I have a DS Ezio Logan and DD Gianna Raven. If it's a girl she will be named Lucia (pronounced the spanish way, loo see uh). If it's a boy we are looking at:

Luciano (pronounced Italian way, Luchano) with nn Lucio or Luca

Marcello (marchello) with nn Marco. 

I also love Giovanno (nn Giovi), but it's basically the same name as Gianna.  And Nico, but its short for Nicolo which I don't like. 

Thoughts on these name? Im sure we will have to correct people's pronunciation no matter what, ugh. Middle name ideas? 

Re: Italian boy names- short list

• Options
    If you might have more kids someday I’d avoid Luciano because in the future if you had another girl and want to use Lucia they would be too similar.

I vote Marcello. You seem to like more American, trendy middle names with the Italian first names. Middles could be
    Dean
    Cole
    James
    Jude 

Other first name suggestions
    Francesco nn Frankie
    Leonardo nn Leo

• Options
    Can you just use Nico or Luca? I like them as given names and not just nicknames. 

Middle name suggestions:
    James
    Ryan
    Sullivan
    Alexander

Also suggesting first names:
    Antonio
    Vincenzo
    Dominic
    Mateo
    Lorenzo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My friends boys are
    Raimo (Ray-mo)
    Nico
    Giovanni
    Antonio
  • Options
    I also like Luca and Nico as stand-alone names.
  • Options
    I can't really use Luca as a stand alone, because we already have a Luka and a Lucas in the family, otherwise it would be my first choice. Using Luciano would be my sly way of navigating that, although that may still make me an asshole. I love Nico. I'll have to work on hubby. Love your middle name suggestions! Also now considering Barry, Barrett or Stanton as middle names to honor my late father, who was Barry Stanton. Don't love any of them though, lol.