Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 11/2-11/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 11/2-11/3

• Month/Cycle: 11/13

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: BBT (maybe) OPKs, tracking CM. 

R/R: Happy weekend! I haven’t been posting on the weekends but we no plans today so I thought I’d update everyone on AF’s arrival haha. This is my testing cycle with the RE so I called and scheduled my CD 3 bloodwork and ultrasound for Monday. I’m looking forward to the ultrasound because I’ve been having some pelvic pain at random times in my cycle. It will be nice to get an idea if anything is going on that could be causing that. It’s beautiful out today but I think I’m going to stay inside and organize some closets! I hope everyone has a great day!

CS/Q:

• (Lurking) @bows22 So sorry you’re back here, but glad you’re meeting with your RE to hopefully get some clarity ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: TTC month and cycle #3

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, CM, lots of BD! 

R/R: So yesterday I got a high on my OPK and I knew my LH surge was right around the corner and today I got my peak! Which is very exciting however today I also happened to spill boiling hot tea all over my thighs and very near my bits and now I find it comical because despite the pain and about a 3inX3in second degree burn on the top of one of my thighs I’m still trying to think of ways to BD to make use of my surge lol this is also my first time doing BBT and I am wondering if my burn will throw that off too but I’m hoping my temp comes up and I do in fact ovulate! 

CS/Q: 

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Pnv, opk, preseed

R/R: So I can’t believe I’m saying this but at Cd 17 we have a peak LH, that’s a full 11 days earlier than last month so I think it’s safe to say my new supplements really are helping! The only bad side is since it came out of no where our timing kind of sucked and we may only get -1 and 0 day :( I’m trying to remind myself that just one time is enough. Fingers crossed that tomorrow my temps move me to the tww ( or don’t so I can get one more day in lol). 

CS/Q: None 

• @bows22 sorry to find you back over here. I hope your RE can tell you what’s going on. I swear sometimes my ovaries are trying to kill me. 
    @dawn_tay hopefully we can both move to the tww tomorrow. 
  • Lurking... @bows22 ugh I’m sorry about stupid AF. Make sure you mention the pelvic pain at your appointment on Monday. Keep us posted. 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bows22 I'm so sorry about AF. CD1 always sucks. Hopefully the ultrasound will give you some answers about the unexplained pelvic pain. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @bows22 sorry to see you back here too. AF is a b*tch. I hope your appointment goes well on Monday. Hopefully they can figure out why you're having random pelvic pain.

@dawn_tay yay for high OPKs! FX for O soon!

@beckylookatherbump so excited for you that O is so much earlier this cycle!! Hopefully this means your cycles are getting shorter. I know how frustrating long cycles are  Sorry your timing isn't as good as you were hoping though. FX crossed for you that timing is good enough!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, using FF, OPKs, prenatals

R/R: Enjoying a nice quiet weekend at home. DH is making jambalaya tonight and we're trying a new crockpot soup recipe tomorrow. We're finally starting to catch up on housework too which is alleviating some of the stress I've been carrying.

CS/Q: nothing to see.
  • @beckylookatherbump  Awe ya we can kind of be cycle buddies! And have high hopes because Bding the day before ovulation is great as the speed will be there waiting for the egg! My cycles were super long too and this is the first one that I’m ovulating a bit earlier even if it is at CD20 lol hope to see you in TWW! Are you temping too? 
  • @gingermama29  I’m also making jambalaya tonight, it’s my first time so hope it goes well. 
    @dawn_tay this is the earliest I have ever ovulated (hints the bad timing). I literally never expected it. I am temping so we will see what my temps say tomorrow. I’m hoping they say we have one more day to hio before O. 
  • *Lurking from TWW* 
    @bows22 ugh, so sorry to see you back over here! 😕 Glad you were able to schedule your CD3 BW & US...hope you get some clarity on the pelvic pain! I’ve got everything crossed for you this cycle!! August here we come!!
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited November 2019
    @ssbl @beckylookatherbump @kpearse99 @NamelessAria @gingermama29 @bluetickgal thanks ladies. I guess you’re stuck with me for awhile longer 🙂

@beckylookatherbump oh wow that’s awesome that the supplements seem to be helping already!

@gingermama29 I’m glad you are able to catch up on stuff this weekend. It always makes me feel better to have some part of my life under control so I totally get it. I’m having similar feelings about my newly organized closet  
  • @bows22 **lurking** So sorry for CD1, but FX your appointment with the RE goes well and gives you some answers. 
  • No temp increase so I think today is O day! Honestly even if this month isn’t it I will just be so haply if I actually O this early. 
  • R/R 

if I hear one more person tell me to just “ relax don’t think about it and it’ll happen” when it comes to TTC I may scream. That’s nice Janice that you accidentally got pregnant and are happy with you’re little bundle of joy but my hormonal imbalances make that a little more difficult for me and without tracking my cycles I don’t know when to time intercourse to make a baby because no I don’t ovulate on day 14 ! 

Anyone else semi-open about TTC and find it more frustrating that people know you’re TTC? I had to tell a select group of people due to the nature of my job and I’m finding it aggravating to get comments that I know are well intended but just hurt at the same time 
  • @dawn_tay so my husband has been super open about it and so pretty much everyone in our lives knows. The number of times I’ve been told to relax or that it will happen when it’s meant to is enough to make anyone crazy. I’m like cool except I have pcos so no it won’t happen if I don’t do all these things. Thanks guys for making me feel like not relaxing is one more thing I’m doing wrong. Like this year alone I’ve had an 87, 43 and 33 day long cycle. 
  • @beckylookatherbump yes! Same! My cycles are ALL over the place and sometimes I don’t even Ovulate so like I have to track because just doing it randomly could mean I’d miss my fertile window🙄  and when you want to have baby and it’s not “just happening” it is stressful as is the people adding comments is like cherry on top lol. I didn’t want to tell people we were trying but I am a nurse and where I work if you are TTC or pregnant everyone basically knows because you all of a sudden are exempt from taking care of certain patients (like ones on chemo precaution or who have hepatitis) and a few family members work with me so now everyone knows! We’re you on board with your husband telling people or was he just excited?
  • @dawn_tay I was on board with telling a few people however he just got excited and couldn’t stop telling just about everyone we have ever met. Like not kidding he told a lady in line at the grocery store. I guess I’m just glad he’s excited but now that we are dealing with IF it adds another layer of pressure. I would have been more seductive with who we told.