Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 11/1

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 11/1

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: BBT, using FF, OPKs, prenatals

R/R: AF arrived right before bed last night so I'll count today as CD 1. Also it was a hell of a time to discover I'm out of tampons. I found 4 between different bags and purses, but shopping is an immediate need today. The plumbers are coming today to move our gas line from the wall. I got frustrated with them because they called yesterday around 11 am to tell me they could work on the gas line that day (gotta love small town business) but of course, neither DH or I were there to let them in cause there was no advanced notice and we both work full time and couldn't just leave to drive home and let them in. Anyway, I'm glad it'll be getting done today and it'll be one less thing to worry about.

CS/Q: nothing to see. 
  • Options
    *lurking from TWW...for now*
    @gingermama29 so sorry AF arrived...and you found out that you are low on tampons! Hope your day goes by fast...and yay for getting the gas line moved today! That stinks about their short notice yesterday though! Hope you have a great weekend! I’d say I’ll be back over her by Monday!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bluetickgal thanks friend 💜. Sorry for your BFN and that you'll be over here soon. I was so hoping this was your cycle but I'm glad the progesterone is doing what it's supposed to. 

@meri-mac thanks friend 💜. So glad to hear your checkup and US went well. Good luck with the computer!

@millpe enjoy this weekend!! Lazy weekends are so nice and we get an extra hour this weekend too!

@ziggymama06 hahaha I love the term fire drill for trying to find tampons. We had crazy wind last night too. I had a white noise machine cranked to help drown out the sound of the wind. Sounds like a nice weekend ahead. Enjoy!
  • Options
    @millpe Thanks! Infact, I asked the nurse today and she said Tuesday is possible, but ER is more likely on Wednesday or Thursday. The results on Sunday should be able to tell me.

@ziggymama06 & @beckylookatherbump I am indeed trying to make far too many pairs of slippers for DH's little cousins. I found a fairly straight forward pattern that is easy to adapt for larger feet. It will involve knitting with doubled yarn which is a bit daunting, but I can manage. Are you ladies knitters? I haven't been able to keep on top of the October Crafting thread :smile:
  • Options
    @mvt2003 Welcome back and sorry for the poor timing of AF arriving!  Those decorations looked absolutely amazing!  How fun to work in a place like that?!!  We don't decorate in my office at all... I decorate my desk for Christmas... maybe I'll start with other holidays as well.  You're fine with a few pieces of candy... it's not Halloween unless you bend your diet to eat some candy!!

@beckylookatherbump Ha!  I totally feel ya on the exercising comment... I need to get back into it!!  What type of workouts are you doing?  Hoping you get clarification on O soon!!  My brother's wedding isn't until next October... my future SIL is just very excited.  I'm such a hag over here like can't we just wait until later to do all of this?!  Feeling so blah and annoyed by everything.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @meri-mac Those slippers sound awesome!!  I'm not a knitter but would really like to pick it up... my husband has old knitted slippers and I'd love to make him new ones!  Maybe I should start with something simpler, like a blanket?
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 crocheting is faster and easier to learn than knitting.
  • Options
    @beckylookatherbump glad to hear your OPK is getting darker earlier this cycle!! FX for O soon!!
  • Options
    @gingermama29 Thanks for the tip!  Crocheting is with the one needle, right?  I think I learned like 20 years ago, but never kept up with it.  I'll need to look into some beginner videos.
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    mvt2003mvt2003 member
    edited November 2019
    @gingermama29 is correct, @ziggymama06 crocheting is easier and quicker to pick up, although I prefer knitting garments rather than crocheting. There is nothing quite like the satisfaction of crocheting an entire blanket!

ETA: I also think it's easier to learn how to knit once you know how to crochet. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @meri-mac I’m not a knitter. I tried to learn and all I ended up making was a scarf full of holes lol. 
    @ziggymama06 I’ve been running like 3 miles in my neighborhood and then I come home and do a core circuit and then either arms or legs just with some light weights. I realized doing it at home made me stop coming up with excuses. 
  • Options
    Getting back to my responses (it's been a day!!!!)

@gingermama29 So sorry to see you in here. <3<3 Hopefully the repairs are done quickly!!

@meri-mac TGIF!!!! What slipper pattern are you using? I've been a knitter for many years, always happy to chat about it!

@millpe Glad you get to relax today!!!

@ziggymama06 Have a great shopping trip this weekend!!

@beckylookatherbump FX for imminent O!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @ziggymama06 yes it uses one hook. It's really quick and easy to learn and I agree with @mvt2003 that knitting is definitely easier to learn if you know how to crochet first. 

@mvt2003 thanks friend 💜