Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 11/1

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 11/1

• Morning all! 

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 42/11

Timing: -4, -1, O

Typical LP length: no idea

Testing: WFAF or maybe Monday

R/R: we also had a decent crowd @kmalls although my old place used to have 500 trick or treaters and where we live now gets like 70. 

We have 3 parties to attend this evening which should be fun and exhausting, TBD on if we make it to #3.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 18/11/2(AL#2)

CD/DPO: 33/16

Timing: Not good enough.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: BFN this morning!

R/R: Rave - It’s Friday!! Can’t wait for the weekend! Needed to get the positive out first...Rant - I HATE progesterone! After my temp/RHR went up this morning, I was super hopeful for a positive. But, apparently the progesterone was just tricking my body! I had already taken it this morning before I tested, but that’ll be the last time this cycle so hopefully AF will show soon! I just need to sulk for a bit, and then I’ll be ready to try again next cycle...but I won’t let myself get too excited until I see a positive, no matter what my chart looks like! I did learn that the progesterone does what it’s supposed to though, which is great! I just can’t let it fool me the next time around! Sorry for being a Debbie Downer!! 

CS/Q: None. 

@kmalls so glad everything worked out with the trick or treating! Our town didn’t move it either, even though a lot of the surrounding towns did, and it turned out ok! We sat inside (we normally sit out with the neighbors but it was way too cold & windy for that) and we had quite a few come by...they all got several pieces of candy but we still have a ton left too! Wow, what a lovely temp spike! Fingers crossed for you!

@pocketrose 500 trick or treaters, that’s crazy!! I bet that was fun though, no lulls I’m guessing! Have fun with the 3 parties tonight!! And good luck testing if you decide to on Monday!! 

• Sorry for the BFN @bluetickgal. I hope you’re able to have a nice weekend!
  • Happy effing Friday!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: Good—EOD during FW

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: I’ll probably start on Sunday, even though that’s still pretty early, because I don’t have self-control 🙃

R/R: I avoided Halloween sadness yesterday (I wrote about this in the holiday support thread a few weeks ago I think) by just staying at work late. Then I came home, had a glass of wine with MH, put on Nightmare Before Christmas, and went to sleep. It was a good day. 

CS/Q: No ma’am. 

@kmalls I’m glad your Halloween worked out despite the weather!

@pocketrose Good luck with your parties! That level of social interaction on a Friday night sounds exhausting to me haha

@bluetickgal I’m so sorry for the BFN and the mixed signals. As if this road isn’t hard enough as it is...

• @ssbl Your halloween night (after you got home from work) sounds like sheer perfection! <3
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 We'll see if I make it to party #3. I miss my old neighborhoods trick or treaters. Getting 70 was ok but 500 was always fun. My neighborhood is sort of on a grid with lots of row homes and I'm on the edge of the grid on a hill with homes a little farther apart so I imagine the main trick or treaters were in the center of the neighborhood.

I imagine it will be exhausting @ssbl but I'm a textbook extrovert/ENFP so I'm pretty pumped!
  • @pocketrose holy shit 500 trick or treaters? I don't think I have ever seen more than maybe 50. Last night we didn't get a single one. It was pouring rain, very cold and we now live in the middle of nowhere in the mountains. So we don't have that many neighbors and those we do have are far enough away that trick or tricking in our neighborhood would be some serious exercise. I kinda miss having the kids come by in their adorable costumes. 

@bluetickgal sorry about the BFN. :( Yeah progesterone is a real mindfuck. But yay for it at least doing what it was supposed to do in terms of your luteal phase and all.

@kpearse99 I hope you have a wonderful girls night out! That sounds fantastic.

@ssbl I'm glad you were able to have a nice Halloween despite it being a triggering holiday. 

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 28/15

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: BFN

R/R: My rave is that my luteal phase seems to have lengthened a bit this cycle. And so far no spotting! At this point I'm ready for my period to start so I can move on. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria hmmmm that is interesting that it's suddenly longer - I wish it were for the right reason though and that you got your BFP :( Hopefully you get to move on soon! 
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @pocketrose thanks lady!! I’m hoping the weekend will rejuvenate me and I’ll be more positive on Monday! ☺️
    @kpearse99 sorry about the dream, but glad there was no damage IRL! So sorry about your friend, but that is awesome that you are able to honor them by getting together! Thanks lady...I was definitely disappointed, but feeling a little better already! That’s true, we did have a shot...and that’s more than I can say for the 2 months prior! My RE will do IUI if we don’t get KU in 6 mo’s. *TW loss - he felt that since we have gotten pregnant twice in the last year, that the protocol we were doing was working to get pregnant...even though we lost them. - End TW* I wouldn’t mind exploring it to up our chances before the 6 months, but want to at least give TI and meds a few more months. 
    @ssbl thanks lady! I’m glad you were able to avoid the Halloween sadness...your evening sounds wonderful! 
    @NamelessAria thank you! So sorry for the BFN for you too!! That is good news that your LP lengthened though!! Hope AF shows soon for both of us so we can move on to the next cycle! 
  • @bluetickgal I now remember you telling me/us that before, so sorry my goldfish brain couldn't remember!! I think your plan is great to try a few more months on your own! <3 You're amazing, just so you know!!
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 no worries, it’s hard to keep up with everything on here! Thanks lady...you are totally amazing yourself!! I so can’t wait for lucky 11/11 for you!! 
  • @pocketrose dang, girl — three parties tonight? You popular. 

@bluetickgal ugh I’m so sorry for the bfn, and doubly sorry your chart looked so promising. TTC is such a damn mindf***k. 

@kpearse99 that’s super annoying about the friends that bailed (the probably weren’t going to tell you part). Is it that hard to send a text? But that’s awesome you get a girls night out tonight, hanging with old friends is the absolute best.

@ssbl +1 to no self control. Should I test tomorrow? Absolutely not. Will I test tomorrow? More than likely :#

@NamelessAria so sorry about the BFN. Glad you’re ready to move on. 
  • @kmalls We’re the worst 😂
  • Good afternoon ladies! I hope you all had a nice Halloween!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 24/14

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: We had a nice afternoon, we went out with our friends for a while and then did our dinner, everyone was tired from work so it was a pretty early night. Now on to my favorite time of year! I LOVE the thanksgiving/christmas season. Our tree will probably go up mid november so I can enjoy it as long as possible. I do the music and everything. Its the best! 

CS/Q: Temp fell to coverline today, so im expecting Af today sometime. (hopefully this posts, im on desktop atm)

• @kmalls That sounds terrible, and hilarious! enjoy your candy!

@pocketrose 500 trick or treaters sounds insane!! I dont think id even want to hand out candy to that many! Enjoy your parties, miss popular!

@bluetickgal Im so sorry for the BFN, that sounds like a mindfu*k. *Hugs*  At least the progesterone is doing its job. FX for you for next cycle!

@kpearse99 Sounds like a stress dream to me! The worst! Thank goodness there was no real damage though. I hope you have a good afternoon with your friends. I would be frustrated at those 2 as well. Flaky people annoy me so bad. 

@ssbl That sounds like a wonderful halloween afternoon. I hope you had a good time!

@namelessaria same girl. 
  • @photographerwife I love this time of year too, holiday wise! I love it so much but I won't decorate until black friday! We make a whole day of it :)
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 that sounds so fun! I cant wait to see what everyone does this year! My moms "tradition" was to always do it the day before thanksgiving too, and I enjoyed that but now that I have my own house I just let my christmas crazy come out whenever I am ready! poor dh. haha
  • @kmalls thanks lady! Yes it is...always keeps me on my toes, that’s for sure! Haha.
    @photographerwife thanks friend! Ugh, so sorry for the temp drop! Hope all of us that don’t make it to July can make it to August! I love decorating our tree with Christmas music playing! We wait until just after Thanksgiving...but I say you do you and enjoy that tree as early as you want! ☺️