June 2020 Moms

Group 4 (6/21-6/30) weekly check in | week of 10.28

2»

Re: Group 4 (6/21-6/30) weekly check in | week of 10.28

• @pourmeanothermocktail wow that's scary. I've actually found that I've been eating less than prepregnancy... I'm not intentionally calorie restricting but I'm trying to make healthy choices when I am hungry and not eat just to eat when I'm not. I doubt I've lost any weight and I avoid the scale so unless I lose a significant amount I'm not going to notice. Just a curious question :)
  • @pourmeanothermocktail wow that's scary. I've actually found that I've been eating less than prepregnancy... I'm not intentionally calorie restricting but I'm trying to make healthy choices when I am hungry and not eat just to eat when I'm not. I doubt I've lost any weight and I avoid the scale so unless I lose a significant amount I'm not going to notice. Just a curious question :)
    What you're doing sounds good to me! 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 6 weeks, 6 days today!

So last weekend I was extremely sick, vomiting all weekend and then pretending I was fine because we had friends around. Then this week, the vomiting has been gone and the nausea minimal. Miserable both ways?!? One because of the obvious and the other because of worries at the missing symptoms. Lest I be too concerned, though, I was up half the night with vomiting! I guess my rant is that we really can't win either way right now!

My husband and I met online! One of the many success stories, which is great, even if it's less than romantic!
  • How many weeks? 6 weeks today!

Current symptoms? Nausea when my stomach is empty, crying all the time, my nipples are so sensitive and sore. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? DS had eye surgery to fix his cross eyes today! It went so well and he can actually see correctly now!

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? Facebook! He was friends with one of my best friends and saw me comment on it and thought I was really cute. He messaged me to tell me I was pretty and I said “Thanks”. We didn’t start talking until a month after that lol. 

• How many weeks? 6+1

Current symptoms? Bloating! All day, it's so uncomfortable! Also strong nose and terrible fatigue (teaching middle school doesn't help!)

Rants/Raves/Questions? More of a worry- I was told I will have to daily injections of Lovenox for the length of my pregnancy. Should I go ahead and tell my parents about baby now? (First grandchild, we were going to wait until Thanksgiving, but I'm a little freaked about this...)

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? part of the same group of friends in college. He came back to visit and party, we were friend for a while, been together for 9 years, married for 7!
  • How many weeks?
    Somewhere between 5w3d and 6 wks

Current symptoms?
    Sore breasts and cramping since 3wks. Nausea in the AM, super bionic sense of smell, fatigue, and recently have had shortness of breath at night.

Rants/Raves/Questions? --

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? 
    We worked for the same company, he was based in NJ and I from MA. He moved here 6 months later. <3
  • How many weeks? 5+4... So early!

Current symptoms? A little nausea, sore/growing boobs (already up a cup size 😬), occasionally emotional. I'm tired, but not sure if it's because of baby or staying up late all week watching the World Series + battling a toddler sleep regression + work stress...

Rants/Raves/Questions? This would be baby #2 for us. I feel so much less excited this time around, but also so much less anxious. I still need to make an appt with my OB-- they do dating ultrasounds in wk 7, and I'm dragging my feet. It's on my to-do list for Monday.

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? In college, after skinny dipping 😂. We've been together since '06, got married in '13, had LO #1 in '17.
  • How many weeks? 6+3

Current Symptoms? Nothing other then just feeling tired/exhausted and slight dizziness here and there. I feel pretty good :) 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing right now. My first baby and I’m just going with the flow and going along for the ride. 

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? We first met cause we used to work together for 6 years and we’re friends and then I got fired and we stayed in touch and one thing led to another after that lol 😉 We’ve been dating since 2012 and just got married in March of this year ❤️ 
  • How many weeks?
    6+6

Current symptoms?
    So sick! I started vomiting at 5+4. I haven’t the last two days but I feel like I need to 24/7. Not surprised though I was like this with my daughter the entire pregnancy. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I started brown spotting at 5+5, which turned pink at 5+6 before turning brown again. Scared me to death since I never had this with my previous pregnancy. Blood test looked good and early ultrasound at 6+1 revealed an itty bitty baby with heartbeat of 118. The spotting has stopped and the doctor isn’t concerned. I feel so guilty when I complain about being sick though because I wouldn’t trade it for anything! 

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? 
    We’re both in law enforcement and worked at the same agency. He has since switched to another agency. 
  • How many weeks? 5w6d

Current symptoms? Nausea, emotional, thirsty AF, bloat

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am so bloated and I remember showing so quickly with number 2. I am nervous for how quickly I will show this time

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? in HIgh school. He played basketball with my best friend's boyfriend and I made her BF introduce us. I made all the moves. We got married after I graduated college. He is a yr older than me.