June 2020 Moms

The ultrasound thread

Re: The ultrasound thread

• @thumper615 I’m so sorry for how the appointment went. I truly hope next week has good news in store for you. ❤️
  • runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited October 2019
    @thumper615 I'm so sorry to read this. I hope next week turns everything around. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @thumper615 Crossing my fingers for late ovulation, late implantation! 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @thumper615 I'm sorry for how your scan went. I'm crossing all my fingers for next week xoxo 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @thumper615 I'm sorry. Hoping for a better outcome from next week's appointment!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @thumper615 I hope your next appointment brings good news ❤️
  • @thumper615 I pray you're next ultrasound brings good news ❤️
  • @thumper615 I hope that your next ultrasound is excellent. In the meantime, try to keep yourself really booked up to keep your mind busy.  <3

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @thumper615 Sending you all the good vibes and hoping for good news at the next US. <3 
  • effienbabeeffienbabe member
    edited October 2019
    @thumper615Just take the time you need to process this. I’m hoping your next ultrasound goes well! 
  • How do we not have any twins yet
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @saladflambe I feel like we have a lot of due dates later in the month so maybe not so many ultrasounds yet? 
  • @saladflambe they are all due in may
  • @saladflambe I met a genetic counsellor a few months ago for some cancer stuff and he told me he’d put money on my next pregnancy being twins 🤣. I have a scan next week. Watch this space 😐. Scared. Can not afford twins 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay2501 FX for one baby for you (and for me). I'm trying very hard not to count up risk factors and borrow worry. ;) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I totally asked the tech if there was only one in there, right!? I don't know what I would do with twins!  But yea, considering I'm due June 3 and just had my first US last week, there is still looooooottttsss of time left :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm June 6 and not getting an ultrasound until Nov 18!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mariabele It happens to so many people with irregular cycles. HB is the great thing! It's a huge hurdle that you're over!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Well I didnt get a picture but had an adventure to the ER this morning for bleeding but had one healthy baby with a good heartbeat measuring right on track at 6+1 and by dates I'm 6+2. We have an appointment with the fertility MD tomorrow so I will get to see it again tomorrow and will get pictures then.  
  • @booksbarrebaby mine asks me if I know when I ovulated and went off that date (it did match with what I was measuring). But if you know when your ovulated and it was either early or late, I’m surprised they didn’t adjust it. That said 4 days doesn’t make a huge difference when you’re talking 40 weeks :) and so many people go early or late I would try not to worry about it! 
  • @booksbarrebaby how frustrating! Glad it all went well by the end though!
  • Generally speaking, if baby measures within a week of your LMP, they don't change the date (at least that's been my experience)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @horsesmeetbaby yep, I'm right there with ya! I rationally know it's probably totally fine given my irregular cycles but it's still jarring to hear the doc say a number that was smaller than expected! I was so happy to be at 8 and half weeks, and then... haha
  • Our sweet little 6w3d bean. Measures right on track with a heartrate of 119. 
  • Our sweet little 6w3d bean. Measures right on track with a heartrate of 119. 

• cindymarie87cindymarie87 member
    edited November 2019
    I'll add a picture later- First ultrasound was yesterday. Baby's heart beat was 141. So excited to meet this little peanut! 

Very blurry but here my little peanut is! ❤️ Because we went through the IUI process, I have another ultrasound on 11/14 before I can be released to my normal OB. Thankfully, I was able to schedule a appointment with the OB for the first week of December. 

In this picture peanut is 7+2. ❤️

EDD: 6/16/20