Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 10/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 10/30

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 oh that’s great news about the financing option. And so great that your parents are going to be able/willing to help. I’m sure you are relieved even though I know it still sucks. Looks like we are both heading to WTO soon, at least I’ll be in good company 🙂
  • Month/Cycle: 18/11/2(AL#2)

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: I broke down & tested yesterday afternoon and got a stark white BFN, so I’ll wait until Friday or Saturday if AF doesn’t arrive before then. 

R/R: It’s hump day!! I have a busy day at work since I was out the past 2 days at a conference. I kind of wish we could just skip to the weekend already...but sadly, that’s not an option! Hope everyone has a great day! 

CS/Q: Temp went back up, but comparing old charts that seems to be pretty common before the massive drop & AF’s arrival. 

@gingermama29 sorry for the beginning of PMS and another BFN! That is wonderful news about the financing option and that your parents are able to help!! I’m sure that helps to make the crappy situation a bit less stressful! 

@bows22 sorry for another BFN and just feeling out! Hope you enjoy drinks tonight at your event!  Yes, +1 to board the August train!! ☺️

@kmalls sorry for the dreary weather...rain is starting here today too! Hope you have a good day anyways!

@pocketrose sorry you had to deal with the hearing yesterday, but yay for it working out in your favor! Glad you had a good recruitment event too! 

• Month/Cycle: 13/12 ( 2 AL)

CD/DPO: 26/7

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: hoping to WFAF

R/R: None really, just trying to keep the crazy at bay today. One Rave is I bought a leopard print jacket from Stitch Fix and I love it. Half my closet is animal print so I may be going for a young Golden Girls vibe this season. 

@gingermama29 so sorry for the BFN. It doesn’t hurt less when it’s expected. But I’m glad you have the financing you need to get the work done on the house. House financial stuff is so stressful. And removing or easing those stressors will always support better physical/mental health, which is all part of the fertility picture. 

@bows22 sorry for the BFN, having the “I’m out” feeling is just the pits. FX for an August cuddle in your future.

@kmalls our weather is plummeting into crap, too. I just want to stay in bed when it’s dreary.

@bluetickgal sorry for the BFN but hoping it’s just too early. Weekend is in sight, we can make it!

@pocketrose that hearing sounds miserable but at least the result was positive! I’m glad you like and trust your lawyer, that makes all the difference in the world. 

• @kpearse99 I think a neighbor was mad at my other neighbor who has a driveway and we were collateral damage. All good now!
  • @rachelredhead thanks girl! I use StitchFix occasionally...but I always end up liking almost all of it but will only let myself get 1 or 2 pieces! Haha, why is their stuff so cute? You rock the young Golden Girls look...those are some cool chicks! ☺️

@ssbl hope you have a great day and it settles down a bit soon! 

@kpearse99 you have great timing!! I can understand being a bit disappointed about not getting the +1 in, but it sounds like it’s not a big deal either way. I’m all about maximizing opportunities though, so I get it! Haha. I have everything crossed that this is your cycle!! I will be jealous when July gets you, because I’m most likely out this month...but I’ll be so happy for you!! 
  • Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @inthewoods23 Golden Girls forever! 

• @inthewoods23 based on that forecast... it sounds like you need to move STAT!!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kmalls I’m the same way with dreary weather. We are having gorgeous weather this week, every day except Halloween 🙄

@bluetickgal ugh I’m sorry for the BFN

@rachelredhead I do stitch fix too! It’s a splurge (even though I asked for as cheap as possible, still not as cheap as target haha) but it’s nice to get new stuff with minimal effort!

@kpearse99 damn RE screwing up your plans!! I’d say you have perfect timing though!

@inthewoods23 I support your entering of a high reading! Welcome to the TWW!
  • @inthewoods23 thanks lady! Haha, you can totally skip to the weekend with me! With that temp jump (and sustained high temps), I can’t believe FF hasn’t given you CH’s even without the OPK...so I think that’s totally fair to add in one! Go home FF, you’re drunk! Man, I was sad that our high is going to be in the low 50’s the next week...now I have no complaints! 

@bows22 thanks friend! I asked for the cheapest option on StichFix too, so I was shocked the first time I got a box! But, it is good quality stuff and I’ve been happy with everything I have actually purchased...but it’s definitely a splurge! 
  • @bows22 sorry for your BFN too. Enjoy your work event tonight and yes, I'm glad (and sad) to have good company back in WTO.

@kmalls thanks. I'm hoping so too with the discussion. The dreary weather is the worst.

@pocketrose thanks. Glad the hearing worked out in your favor.

@bluetickgal sorry for your BFN too. Sign me up for skipping to the weekend too.

@rachelredhead thanks. That jacket is super cute. I can't pull off animal print so I'm jealous of those who can.

@kpearse99 sorry you didn't get the +1 but hopefully everything else works out perfectly and this is your cycle!!!  Our weather also looks really crappy for tomorrow too which is a bummer.

@inthewoods23 your timing and chart are looking great! Crossing everything for you!! Also I'm weirdly excited for snow soon so your forecast sounds good to me. 
  • @bows22 and @bluetickgal I recommend the ThredUP boxes as a StitchFix alternative. It’s an online consignment service and their boxes have 10 items, all way cheaper than SF. You can put things you like in the box or have a stylist surprise you or a mixture of both. Super fun! 
  • @rachelredhead yeah girl! Rock that jacket!! Looks great!

@kpearse99 as much as I may ever want to move, DH's company is headquartered here and he's such a rockstar there so chances of ever actually moving are about as good as our chances of naturally conceiving 🤣 aka probably 0!! Lol
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 2 years + 1st cycle with RE

CD/DPO: 30/14

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: BFN on Monday and now I feel AF is on her way

R/R: It snowed a little today! I'm not sure if that is a rant or a rave since in Oklahoma that is unusual and it was chilly. I asked DH if we could just put up the Christmas tree now - it made me want to deck the halls! Also tomorrow the management team at work are all dressing up as M&Ms, I'm green!

CS/Q: I was getting excited since my temps were still up today but then started cramping and spotting this afternoon so it looks like on to next month for me

Okay I'm going to try to make sure I get everyone in for tags!
    @gingermama29 - Sorry for your BFN and PMS since it just adds insult to injury. So happy you are able to get financing!

@bows22 - Sorry for your BFN, and I hear you about silver linings. I have a goal of running a half marathon in April and so today I just kept telling myself okay well less pregnant for running. 

@kmalls - I think on rainy days we should all get time off for a nap in the middle of the day!

@pocketrose - I've never heard about getting a ticket for a driveway - craziness! Glad you won!!

@bluetickgal - Sorry for your BFN but glad your conference is over and you can get back to your routine. 

@rachelredhead - love the jacket and I love Stitch Fix! I have so much stuff from there because I would keep it all! I had to stop my subscription

@kpearse99 - Your timing is perfect! FX that this is your cycle!

@inthewoods23 - I'm worried we won't get many trick or treaters here because the temps are below normal and it will only be in the 30s - we have SO much candy!! I thinking adding a high to your chart is perfectly acceptable - fickle FF.
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• kmallskmalls member
    edited October 2019
    @pocketrose hooray for getting out of the citation! And double hooray for the friend rate from your lawyer. That shit is expensive. 

@bluetickgal sorry for the BFN but glad you're def not out yet. 

@rachelredhead girl,the jacket is GREAT. 

@kpearse99 awesome timing! FX for you! 

@inthewoods23 yikes I feel like it's way too early in the season for cold temps like that. I can't even think about the long winter ahead :'(

Soooo this is only my first cycle/month back TTCing, and I promised myself I wouldn't get BSC...butttt I'm over here symptom spotting like crazy and talking myself out of testing at six goddamn dpo because NO, I'm not a speshul sneauxflayke that gets a BFP before implantation has likely even taken place :D
  • @KNB1027 snow always puts me in the Christmas-y mood. Sorry AF appears to be showing up. 

@kmalls the BSC SS struggle is real. 
  • @gingermama29 thanks lady! You got it, let’s all head straight to the weekend! 

@rachelredhead Oh, I’ll have to look into that! Thanks for the tip! 

@KNB1027 snow so early, that stinks! Yes, snow makes me think of Christmas so I totally get that! Sorry you feel like AF is on her way!! 😕 Have fun dressing up tomorrow!

@kmalls thank you! Haha, sorry the BSC has already arrived! 
  • @KNB1027 the most trick or treaters we've had in the 5 years we've lived here was only like 36 kids. I might have had a record low of seven. Our T-or-t hours are only for 2 hours so often I wait the first half hour before the first ring of the doorbell. Last year the first group rang 45 minutes in. I have 96 boxes of Yoo-hoo to pass out with the expectation that DH and I will get to drink 75% of it 😆

And speaking of doorbells, we've had ours disconnected for 6 months or so as it was making noise like the button was stuck. I just remembered that we'll need it reconnected for tomorrow. DH went to do that and 5 minutes later there's this buzzing noise - like the buzz of electricity. DH goes back to look at it got the buzz to stop and is like "yeah... I smell something burning" so we disconnected it again and are thinking we probably need to buy a new doorbell.

It's possible we've had some critters in our attic and had the wires chewed. 😬
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause