Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 10/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 10/29

• @bows22 so sorry for the BFN today. FX for good results with YH's SA.

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 52/11

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13 based on last cycle

Testing: another BFN. FF predicts AF tomorrow.

R/R: I had a plumber out to the house yesterday because our main gas line runs right along the bowing basement wall and we have to move it to get the wall repaired. They'll get that done this week thankfully, but there's another several hundred dollars of work to contend with on top of everything else. Last night DH and I started discussing temporarily benching ourselves for a bit or NTNP if this cycle doesn't work out because of how financially strained we are feeling right now. I'm really struggling with being okay with that idea though. Especially with the BFNs yesterday and today.

CS/Q: temp going down doesn't look like a good sign.

• Loading the player...
  • edited October 2019

@bows22 Oh no, sorry for the BFN. Keep us posted on how the SA goes ❤

Month/Cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -1 or 0 (estimated according to strips and CM)

Typical LP length: ~12-14

Testing: Waiting until at least Sunday 

R/R: Last night I started violently dry heaving from a bad smell and then the same thing happened this morning, but 3-4 dpo seems way too early to get morning sickness, right? 

Some of my mom friends convinced me that my doctors are rushing me to try to conceive while sore from surgery because I have a greater chance of getting pregnant after getting all cleaned out. So, I blame them for putting this morning sickness idea in my head! 😂😂

CS/Q: Nope

Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • @gingermama29 ugh I’m sorry for your BFN too. And for the money stress. That’s just so much money at one time. I hope once some time passes it doesn’t seem as daunting. 
  • @bobbyflies2020 hahaha yes too early for morning sickness, I did google “implantation nausea” this cycle because that made me feel less crazy than “nausea at 7 dpo” 😆
  • @bows22 Haha. Yes, been there, been there. Google knows all of our secrets. 
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • kmallskmalls member
    edited October 2019
    @bows22 ughhh I’m so sorry about the bfn. 

@gingermama29 I’m really sorry about the bfn *and* the extra costs your basement is generating. That’s a lot to deal with. 

@bobbyflies2020 lol yes, still too early for symptoms, but I’d totally be symptom spotting, too! 

AFM: 

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: not sure 

Testing: at least 10dpo

R/R: looks like it’s going to pour on Halloween and people in my town are losing their shit. We’re a small town in MA where everything is decided by annual town meetings (this year’s happens to be tonight) and they want to try to take an official vote to move Halloween until Saturday. Wtf? When I was growing up, we trick or treated in rain, snow, whatever (and yes I know how old that statement makes me sound :D). I feel like you can’t just move a holiday based on weather. 

CS/Q: nothing 

• @kmalls I totally agree with you on the weather thing, but as a side note, I grew up with trick or treat on Sunday afternoon and I was appalled when I moved to “the city” and these kids are out in the pitch black trick or treating without sidewalks or street lights. So I’d support a Saturday afternoon trick or treat but not for weather purposes haha 
  • @bows22 Sorry for the BFN (but still unabashedly hoping it’s too early to tell). Best of luck for your H’s SA!

@gingermama29 I’m so sorry about the BFN on top of the house/financial stress. That’s a lot. Hoping you and your H arrive at a plan that makes you feel comfortable and brings you as much peace of mind as possible ❤️

@bobbyflies2020 I’m the kind of person who wonders if every little thing is something so I don’t blame you!

@kmalls I’m right there with you with the rain/shine trick-or-treating “back in my day” 👵🏻 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: As good as we could 🤷‍♀️ -4, -2, 0, +1 I think (not sure exactly which day I Oed)

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: I wishhh I could test this early haha. The waiting and not knowing and what ifs are the effing worst.

R/R: I have weather like @kmalls this week—rain every day until the weekend. I wish I was different, but my mood is very much tied to the weather, so I bet I’ll be fighting the doldrums this week. 

• Sorry for the BFNs @bows22 and @gingermama29. Thinking positive thoughts for you both!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 39/8

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: no idea

Testing: WFAF

R/R: H and I went to a gala last night. I serve on their young friends board and they gave out free tickets because I think they like to have “young people” at these events lol.

Downside is even though I didn’t drink I ate a ton and i think I have a food hangover (not nauseous just crampy/like I have a date with a magazine soonish), so much for being young still. I’m debating doing a no added sugar November thing, whole30/keto/paleo/no carb intrigue me but I doubt I’d make it through Especially since I’m traveling and may just try to eat clean(er)

CS/Q: none 
  • Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: Nooooo, but see R/R

R/R: We took this month off from tracking. I didn’t wear my Ava bracelet, didn’t check CM. I’ve felt great just relaxing and was feeling positive that I’d avoid the crazy train this month. Nope! Just delayed it a bit. I googled nausea at 6 dpo so @bows22 and @bobbyflies2020, I can relate to stupid early symptom spotting. Ugh. Even when I take a break my brain goes batsh&t crazy.

@gingermama29 so sorry for the BFNs and all the disappointment/frustration/anxiety that brings along. Maintaining hope for both of you! 

On the train headed to work so I’ll catch up on tags later. Hope everyone stays a comfortable distance from insanity today! 

• @rachelredhead your timing is great though!! I'm glad you took a break from tracking. I bet it felt so refreshing and freeing! And you never know... this could be it!! ;)

@bluetickgal Your work schedule has been craaaazy lately!!! I'm glad today is a half day for you though, I hope you use it to just relax and rest and veg out!

@ssbl that timing is great, girl!!!

@pocketrose the gala sounds amazing! I love going to things like that!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bluetickgal Sorry for the temp drop 😔 I hope the conference is productive and enjoy a well-deserved home on time day!

@kpearse99 Good to see you back here! Hope your trip was fun and relaxing!
  • @kpearse99 I hope you are having a productive day! I thought my H would put it off but he surprised me. He even called a 2nd office that’s not even that close to us after the first one didn’t have anything for over a month. I’m wondering if he’s just anxious to confirm that he’s all clear haha. Whatever the reason, I’m happy that I didn’t have to nag him! I do that enough 😂

@ssbl I’m sorry about the crappy weather. I agree, the waiting to test is the worst. I hope time goes by quickly for you!

@pocketrose a gala sounds fun! Did you get to dress up? I hope you feel better 

@bluetickgal thanks! It feels good to be back! I may not post in the dailies every day because I’m out at clients most days for work and it makes it harder to be on my phone/keep up. But i feel like I got the mental break I needed. I’m sorry for the temp drop, but I’m going to stay hopeful that it doesn’t mean anything. Your temps are still pretty far above CL!

@rachelredhead I feel like I google something about nausea at least once every TWW. You would think we would learn?? But I agree that not tracking doesn’t always eliminate the crazy. I’m glad it is helping though!

@gingermama29 Even if you decide to NTNP, please keep posting! We totally understand 

• bluetickgalbluetickgal member
    edited October 2019
    @rachelredhead haha, the BSC never stays away! Fingers crossed for you! 
    @kpearse99 @ssbl thanks ladies! I stopped for lunch on my way home and then went dress shopping for a wedding we are going to in November. Got a great deal on one and now I’m home vegging out!
    @gingermama29 thanks friend!! Our post-O temps have been eerily similar...I’m still hoping it’s a good sign for both of us!! 🤞🏻
    @bows22 I totally get that...glad you should be able to post some at least. I’ve been struggling to keep up some days...especially posting in other threads too! Glad you feel like you got the mental break you need! Thanks...I haven’t given up hope yet, but we will see! 

*Edited to fix spacing*
  • @bows22 H and I dressed up in what I'm going to trademark "casual cocktail attire". I wore a jumpsuit which looks snazzy but feels like pajamas and he wore a blazer and slacks. I did have to pee mid gala and my zipper got stuck so I had to go get H to zip me up completely but it mostly looked like my jumpsuit had a keyhole cutout since I had the hook and eye clasped.
  • @bows22 Sorry for the BFN but glad YH took initiative on the SA! It's nice to not have to nag lol

@gingermama29 I'm so sorry for all of the financial and general stress that comes with these huge repairs and for the BFN. Like others said, I hope you and your husband both feel okay with whatever decision you come to. 

@rachelredhead I am right there with you on the crazy train (not yet this cycle, but inevitably later). Your timing looks great!

@bluetickgal Glad you got a little break from work! Looks like you spent it well! I don't go shopping often, but I enjoy dress shopping for big events-- and weddings are the best!

@pocketrose Ooo fancy gala food?? I would have done the same! Hope you feel better soon. 

@ssbl Raining here too for a couple days and also much colder than usual, so I guess it's time to get out winter wear! Sorry about the dreary mood connection. Hope your students behave and you get some metaphorical if not literal pockets of sunshine!

@kpearse99 Yay!!! So excited for you. 

@kmalls I love that your town is small enough that you can make decisions like that! But I see why it would feel super weird to just up and change a holiday bc of rain. Personally, I wish Halloween was consistently on a particular day like Thanksgiving is. Then we could always put it on, idk, the last Saturday of October. But that's probably just my teacher brain dreading Friday...

@bobbyflies2020 I'm so sorry that happened to you! That sounds awful. I'm sure I would have consulted Dr. Googs too.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 23/2 (maybe?)

Timing: -4, -1, O

Typical LP length: whatever my body's feeling that month

Testing: should probably just WFAF, but I have some extra tests from all the OPK's I have to buy throughout my long cycle, so I'll most likely end up testing ~13 DPO 

R/R: I feel like my brain is too tired and fragile to do either. Hubs is making homemade naan tonight-->highlight of my week!

CS/Q: 

me: 27
    hubs: 26
    ttc #1: 4/19
    dx: PCOS