Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 10/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/29

• Options
    Yayyyyy @feather_heather So exciting!!!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited October 2019

@feather_heather Wow, that is amazing!!  So exciting!!

@mvt2003 You should definitely take a lunch break!!  Even if it is to just look on your phone while you eat lol... I love that you're so into Halloween.  Have fun with your work friends tomorrow, sounds like a blast!

Month/Cycle:  2/3

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, OPKs, FF, Today was first day temping!   :#

R/R:  Super busy day today at work then getting our new headshots later.  Of course I was a little late because I rarely do full makeup and hair in the morning, and then the traffic... ugh.  Anyways, sorry to post and ghost... I'll be back later.

CS/Q:  Tried my new fancy femometer this am and the bluetooth didn't sync up this am, so I manually entered in my temp.  I set it up last night and tested it out.  Do I need to have the app open in the morning when I am temping for it to automatically register?  Is there some trick I'm missing?  Thanks   <3

ETA for tag

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I usually open the app to make sure it syncs after I hear the beep, just to be safe!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @feather_heather AHHHH! SO EXCITING!! I am just giddy over here for you!

@mvt2003 Can't wait to see the final decor! Take your lunch! You are allowed :smile:

@ziggymama06 Oooo headshots! Sounds fancy! Hope you get a chance to slow down!

Month/Cycle: 35 all

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: IVF: Gonal-F, Menopur, Antibiotics and Baby aspirin

R/R: Nothing yet. Feeling very tired, but I don't know if that is crappy sleep related or hormone related. Probably some combination of the two. I am happy to have the morning off tomorrow. Even if my check-up with the RE doesn't take very long, I may take some time to wander the downtown since I took the entire morning off.

CS/Q: -