Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 10/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/22/20 23w3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink💖

Baby is the size of a(n):  a chinchilla 

Upcoming appts: 11/6

How are you feeling?: good had a nasty UTI out of nowhere last week but managed to get rid of it in about 48hrs by drinking close to 200oz of water in those two days and taking and epsom salt bath with apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil. It was the first time I saw blood this entire pregnancy and even though I knew it was my bladder not my lady bits it still really freaked me out so I got an elective ultrasound Saturday and she is doing just fine with a hr of 152 and weighing about 1lb 3oz i really hope I don’t get another one before she comes that was more stress than I’d like to have

Cravings/Aversions: salty pretzels I finished off the bag we had a couple days ago and really need to get to the store every night as soon as I lay down all I can think is pretzels sound wonderful right now

Rants/Raves/Questions: i guess both my rant and rave would be in how are you feeling rant being UTI and Rave the ultrasound where she looked perfect😊

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: glad to know I’m not the only one that doesn’t feel like they have a “best friend” I have about five girls that I would consider my close friends all of whom are Wives/longtime girlfriends of my SO coworkers I’ve known most of them for about 5-8 years it’s nice because it seems like it’s baby season for us two of us are pregnant one just had a baby one is ttc and one just got married last month with some heavy hints they might start trying
  • Options

EDD/W+D: 2.26/23w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink 💕

Baby is the size of a(n): bunch of grapes

Upcoming appts: 2 weeks from Monday 

How are you feeling?: lots of back and pelvic pain. Apparently my bones are already spreading? Stretching? Idk but it hurts. 

Cravings/Aversions: depends on the day 

Rants/Raves/Questions: happy to be off bed rest! 🙌🏻

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: we went to high school together 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker