February 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 10/28 - 11/3

What's on your mind?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/28 - 11/3

• @sassypants2010 I am so sorry. That's not cool, ever.
    TW
  • Loading the player...
  • @sassypants2010 I’m so sorry to hear that!
  • @sassypants2010 That's awful. I hope she comes around, and that they all do. Why anyone thinks they should have a say in other peoples family planning is beyond me. Not its business! 
  • @sassypants2010 I’m sorry, that is awful. 
  • @daffodil_shoe Oh goodness. Thinking of you and praying that he stays put! Rest up!! <3
  • @daffodil_shoe Wow that's scary! Glad you were able to get such great and immediate care. I'll be thinking of you. Let us know if you want to do any silly threads or games to keep your mind occupied. Wishing you the best!
  • @daffodil_shoe I’m glad you were taken care of so quickly! I’ll be thinking of you! I hope you make a speedy recovery. 
  • @daffodil_shoe I’m glad you were at work and got what you needed asap. I hope that little man stays put and you can rest. 
  • @daffodil_shoe oh my gosh  :( I guess at the very least you were in the right place when it happened. I can’t begin to imagine the stress of your situation right now. Fingers tightly crossed that little dude stays where he belongs. Forgive my ignorance- is it possible the placenta will heal with rest? What do they think may have caused it? Keep us updated as you’re able <3
  • @sassypants2010 I’m sorry they are not excited for you. Hope they come around. 

@daffodil_shoe! I’m glad you were where you needed to be. Do they have any idea how it might have happened?! Praying baby stays put for a while!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @daffodil_shoe OMG, that sounds terrifying! I'm glad you were able to get an ultrasound so quickly and they were able to diagnose it right away. Prayers for you and your baby boy!
  • @sassypants2010, so sorry she has such a bad reaction to your exciting news

@daffodil_shoe, keeping you and baby in my thoughts.  I hope bedrest help baby stay put a lot longer!
  • @daffodil_shoe that is so scary! Hoping the magnesium helps slow the abruption. 
  • @daffodil_shoe omg that's scary!!!! I'm glad you were able to get it figured out asap! Thinking of you!
  • @sassypants2010 I am so sorry.  That’s terrible.  We have limited the amount of people we’ve told because we just don’t want the comments.  We work hard for our family and F-those that bring their negativity into it.
  • @daffodil_shoe I really hate this for you and baby boy.  Knowing your work this is extra stressful, I am sure.  Mag sucks, abruption sucks, and bedrest sucks!  We are here for you and I am praying so hard.

• @daffodil_shoe I am so sorry this is happening, but glad you and baby boy are getting the care you need. Praying for you. 
  • @SassyPants150 I'm sorry for your grandmother's reaction.  Sounds like you have a positive attitude though so hold onto those happy thoughts.

@daffodil_shoe holy cow!  I am so sorry you are going through this.  I guess it's a good thing you work where you do so they were able to treat you right away. Sometimes experience in the medical field is a blessing but sometimes it can also be a curse because you know too much.  At least you are in a familiar environment but hopefully you can rest in your own bed soon.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @daffodil_shoe I am so sorry you're going through this. Sending all the love your way and praying little man stays put!  <3
    TW
  • It's been a morning. Woke up with a sinus headache, forgot to grab my glasses (not helping the headache!) And scared the bejesus out of myself when I missed a step on the way downstairs. I managed to kind of catch myself so my ankle and my arm took the brunt of the fall/catching action. I feel like I should be worried that I'm not terrible worried about baby. I didnt hit my stomach or anything and I'm not experiencing any pain. 
  • @babyroma if you didn’t land on your belly, you’re probably fine. I slipped on a grape at the grocery store when I was pregnant with DS and landed on my knee and wrist. It hurt, but he was not bothered in the least! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @babyroma Oh no! That's not good, hope you're okay!
    TW
  • Babies are still pretty cushioned in there.  It's always good to given your OB a call, but I wouldn't be too worried either. 
  • @babyroma, with DD I fell on the stairs and landed on my side. I called OB and they basically said as long as I had no bleeding and baby was moving as usual (I was more pregnant I think) then they had no concerns. 
  • @sassypants2010 what is the backstory with your grandma? Why would she be sad?!

@daffodil_shoe OMG, I am so sorry you're in this situation. You said you're on bed rest for the next 7 days, then what? This is way too soon and scary.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @babyroma if you didn’t fall on your belly or back, and you’re not experiencing any bleeding, you should be ok.

@rikiteacup word is I may be on bed rest at home after this for the rest of pregnancy 😭
  • @bg122785 can you go to her superior? Sounds like she isn’t fit for the job if that’s how she behaves.
  • @rikiteacup I had major emergency surgery three weeks after my last delivery and also had a uterine infection that they missed before discharge. Also each of my kids has been born with either club foot or dislocated hips(and knees in my daughter's case). But the orthopedic issues are really a non problem since you can't even tell any of my kids have ever had any complications. 
  • @daffodil_shoe thinking of you. I hope little man stays put. 
  • @daffodil_shoe how ya doing?  No news is usually good news?  
  • @daffodil_shoe That's great news! 
    TW
  • @burr1371 we got some snow here in Chicago overnight! But it's gone. I wouldnt have known if I didnt see it on a few people cars. The rain washed most of it away. 

@daffodil_shoe glad to hear the excellent news!!

I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy a pregnancy pillow. I've been trying to sleep on my sides, but more often than not i wake up on my back or leaning more on my belly than my side. I guess I kept trying to overcorrect myself and my back and right side are so so stiff this morning. 
  • @daffodil_shoe - man, I'm sorry you are going through this - sounds so stressful. I am glad you are getting the help you need and hope you can go home soon.

@burr1371 - I miss snow days. Now we just have to work at home with kids competing for attention. Stupid laptops.
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @daffodil_shoe We are a small company and don't have an HR or anything like that. I have spoken to my manager about it and he has talked to her in the past but at this point we just all "know how she is" and most of the time it doesn't get to me but not yesterday.