1st Trimester
Options

Negative tests after positive.....

I'm 4.5 weeks pregnant, and all my pregnancy tests are now negative. I still have all the pregnancy symptoms but am now testing all negative. I called my doctor thursday they said I will start bleeding. If I don't within a week I should call them again. Everything I've read online shows people start miscarrying BEFORE showing negative on a test. Has anyone else ever had this before? I'm nervous about a molar pregnancy.
Emily

Re: Negative tests after positive.....

• Options
    My tests faded and digitals that had read pregnant were reading negative before I started bleeding. I'm so sorry. 

• Options
    I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Know that you did nothing wrong and you’re not alone. It depends on each specific situation as to when they start bleeding in relation to tests going negative. *TW* When I had my chemical pregnancy, the tests had gone blank a couple days before I started bleeding. But when I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks, the miscarriage was complete but it still took I think almost a month for me to get to 0 HCG.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello girls! I have a question. I had positive pregnancy tests, even digital then I tested a few days later and they were faint now a few days after I've tested again and they are dark again. Has anyone ever had this?