June 2020 Moms

GTKY - Share Your Pregnancy Brain Moments!

Thought this might be fun to keep doing throughout this pregnancy :)

Pregnancy brain is real, y'all.... from putting your phone in the fridge to forgetting your own birthday... prepare for your brain to never work properly again!

Share your funny pregnancy brain moments below!

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: GTKY - Share Your Pregnancy Brain Moments!

• Today, I forgot how to get to my daughter's daycare.

I also drove off without my purse the other day.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• I forgot my co-workers name that I get coffee with every day. Someone was like “and [co-worker] would be affected” and I’m like who is that? They just stared at me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • On weds I went shopping at Walmart for work and they gave me money to take. I counted out $150 bucks thinking that was enough and saw another 20 dollars sitting there and thought I had left it out by mistake, so I put it back and then went to Walmart. I was at the till and the lady ringing my stuff through told me the total and I’m like crap I didn’t bring enough I only have $150 and so I gave it to her and she’s like umm, there’s only 130 here and I’m like no no, there’s 150 I counted it before I left. So I grabbed it back and counted it again. Sure enough, she was right only $130. I was like ughhh, that other 20 randomly sitting out was mine to make it 150 and I had put back the 20 bucks thinking it wasn’t haha 😆 🤦‍♀️ I had to pay the rest on my personal debit card. 
  • Every afternoon I tell myself to make a list of things to do during DDs nap. Every afternoon I sit on the couch once I put her down and try to remember. Every single time I think-nope nothing to do. And take a nap. 

Literally nothing is is getting done around here but survival haha. 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Was thinking of making salmon for dinner but then changed my mind and bought burgers instead. A couple hours later whipped up a nice salmon marinade and pulled the "salmon" out of the fridge and then realized I had totally forgotten about the change in plans. 🙃 
  • runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited October 2019
    Ate lunch with ds and dh before heading to a store. I called dh on the way home to ask if I should pick up lunch because it was already two. I wasn't even hungry but noticed the time and forgot we ate.