Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: October WTO

• edited October 2019
    @manillabar that meme is great!!!

I am here hanging out! Any other ladies here?!?!

Edited for grammar...
  • I'm here. Anyone dressing up for Halloween? 
  • Loading the player...
  • @ble1 I do not have the courage to dress up! But I am pretty sure my DH will be something crazy. 🤣
  • I’ll just wear a Halloween shirt. I’m too lazy and cheap to get myself a costume anymore. In college, though...😂

@ble1, do you plan to dress up? 
  • @tyrion_ I'm thr same way to cheap and lazy to dress up.  

• This is what my husband wants to go as for Halloween! 😂😂😂
  • Love the scientist costume! @Mamaof2beautifulgirls

I teach kindergarten, and we always do a little Halloween party, so I wear pig ears, nose and tail because 1. I am not a big fan of costumes and 2. I dress up as a Mo Willems book character "Piggie" on book character day later in the year. Multi-use costume hahaha. 

Time to start pulling out those OPKs and pee on some sticks, ladies!
  • @mama_mea I am a teacher too!!! I bet your students love that you dress up!!! Sounds like you have a lot of passion! ❤️
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls that costume is too funny. I bet hes gonna scare some neighborhood kids
  • We have a group of friends we camp with and a couple of weeks ago we all dressed up for the campground Halloween. My husband and I dressed up as Al & Peg Bundy. It was a hoot. We are going out this coming Saturday night and haven't decided what to dress up as. Last year we were Wayne & Garth. When I take the kids trick or treating I usually wear striped tights, a black skirt and a warm top with a witch hat. Simple and still fun. I love Halloween!
  • @ble1 My DH’s goggles came in today and he is super excited! He makes Halloween super fun!!!

@modoodles I love Halloween too!! 🎃👻
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls that's so cute that your husband is so enthusiastic about his Halloween costume!
  • Late to the game here. My team at school is being octupi. Clear umbrellas with streamers that match our clothing colors. I’m feeling meh about it.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility