January 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 10/25

Not guaranteed to be flame free 

Re: FFFC 10/25

• Options
    I gave DD, who is 3, a bath last night for the first time in probably over a month  :#
    To be fair, she does randomly jump in the shower with me in the mornings at least once or twice a week and then gets a shower after swim lessons on Sundays. 
  • Options
    @jaceru, LMAO. 

My FFFC - I bought the stuff to make chili ahead of the cold front (it's in the 40s), and now...I pretty much don't want to make it. I also feel like picking a fight with SO because...I don't really have a logical reason, I just know I feel the urge to use my Reader's Vocabulary Rhetoric to tear him to shreds and then eat all the donuts in the city.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started doubling up on my iron supplement without waiting for my ob appt next Friday and I’m so glad I did. I feel so much better, even Dh is noticing. I have more energy, my shortness of breath is gone, wheezing is gone. I’m really annoyed with my ob now. Instead of just looking at the results of my bloodwork, he wanted me
    to wait another week of feeling like crap 😒. 
  • Options
    :D I made the chili. It's simmering. Smells so yummy!!!!!
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 I'm glad you upped the dose and feel better. They should have just sent a note and discussed at your next appointment any concerns...
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 that's really annoying the Dr didn't just leave a message saying iron is low, take 2 and we'll talk in a week