February 2020 Moms

FFFC

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: FFFC

• Aww boo @lanie1000. I am sorry! Definitely enjoy that one last splurge!
  • Loading the player...
  • SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited October 2019
    @lanie1000 No judgement here. I'm sorry about the GD :disappointed:
    @craftywitch what the heck. I remember my mom used to get mad because school (public) would have students bring in basic classroom supplies like tissues, etc. We were in a pretty affluent area too so it isn't like there was minimal funding or anything.

• @craftywitch I feel so guilty that I can’t volunteer more, but I work and have a household to run.  Our school is pretty understanding, but my daughter’s gymnastics apparently has a pretty intense parents club that I am sure I will have some run-ins with because volunteering is mandatory.
  • @Swiftlet, I’m a public school teacher in a rather affluent town and I have asked for tissues too. The ones supplied by the school are like sandpaper. 
  • @DDRRT1982 Same. I work full-time and I will already use 100% of my PTO to cover the WEEKS of freaking holidays. I can volunteer never, although again I’m down to chip in for anything! Teachers needing tissues should hit me up with PayPal info!
  • @jvk2012, I am also a public school teacher in a nice school district. We aren’t given tissues or other classroom basics. 
  • @tennislove30 Same, kleenex is always on our list. We started adding 2 reams of paper to our school supply list 2 years ago and no one gave us any guff about it.