Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 10/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 10/25

• Happy Friday!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 48/7

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13 based on last cycle

Testing: sometime next week, probably Monday

R/R: looking forward to a relatively quiet weekend! We don't have much in the way of plans, which is good because we need to catch up on some housekeeping since we were gone all last weekend for the wedding. Last night, DH texted our friend who is the manager of a Kay Jewelers and picked up a part time second job for the holiday season. We both used to work there a couple years ago and were told by the manager that we could come back in a heartbeat if we ever wanted to. I have mixed feelings about DH going back but my hesitation is mostly selfish about losing time together. We definitely need the extra income, especially with our basement wall. 

CS/Q: 
  • @gingermama29 oh I love those quiet weekends at home that focus on housework, relaxing. I feel so much more organized heading into the work week after one of those. Also sorry you’ll lose some quality time with DH but it’s most likely temporary and for a really good reason!

happy Friday! I basically P&G yesterday, but I’m back at it today!

Month/Cycle: 7/9

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: WFAF

R/R: welp I started spotting this morning, so I’m sure AF will be here tomorrow. I’ve looked at my past 3 cycles in FF and it looks like my LP is moving up a bit, more like 10-11 so I should be happy about this. I’ll spend today in a funk, while enjoying a large coffee and something sweet!

lastnight was a 100 times better re: sleep so I’m happy about that! Also Friday with minimal weekend plans. I think I’ll plan to bake something fun to get me through AF. Oh and I also have an appointment with my PCP on Monday so I’ll bring this topic up..I did start some early fertility testing which I’ll get results for on Monday.

CS/Q: none. I’ll plan to stop my progesterone tomorrow I think.

• Loading the player...

• Month/Cycle: 13/12? 2 cycles AL

CD/DPO: 20/2

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: nah

R/R: heading to a cute little bed and breakfast on the River tomorrow for a one night getaway. Weather should be perfect so I’m excited to experience one last autumnal weekend before it starts snowing next week. 

@gingermama29I’m sorry you’ll miss out on quality time but it sounds like it could alleviate some financial stress which is always awesome. And since your schedules will be tighter maybe it’s a good time to plan a fun date night to look forward to. 

@coffeeandcookies84I’m sorry you’re spotting but it sounds like you’re handling that disappointment with good snacks! Good luck with the fertility testing! 
  • Month/Cycle: 17/11/2(AL#2)

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: Probably next Friday or Saturday if AF hasn’t arrived by then. 

R/R: Happy Friday everyone!! Hope you all are have a great day that flies by!! I am so happy to have almost made it through Friday and on to the weekend! Can’t wait for furniture shopping tomorrow and hopefully a pretty low-key Sunday (other than some cleaning that’s over due)! 

CS/Q: None.

@gingermama29 that’s good YH is able to get a part-time job, but that definitely stinks it takes away from quality time with him! I hope you enjoy your weekend and get to catch up on everything but also relax some! Your chart is looking so pretty!! 

@coffeeandcookies84 so sorry you started spotting! That is definitely good your LP seems to be getting longer. Are you going to take a test before you stop the progesterone if AF hasn’t fully arrived? You never know! Enjoy your coffee & sweets and I hope you have a great weekend! Hope you get good results on Monday! 

@rachelredhead your weekend sounds wonderful!! Enjoy!! 

• @rachelredhead enjoy your weekend getaway, it sounds lovely! We were hit with snow a few weeks ago, but autumn came back full swing! 

@bluetickgal enjoy furniture shopping tomorrow! I’m excited to hear about what you end up with. I do have a cheapie  I could use tomorrow so we’ll see! Your chart is looking 👍 
  • @coffeeandcookies84 thanks! I’ll update with what we get, although it probably won’t get delivered for a couple weeks! Fingers crossed you get a nice surprise if you decide to test tomorrow!! ☺️ Thanks! 

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 17/7

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: maybe next week

R/R: the bump has been super glitchy for me the past few days. It keeps logging me out and losing my progress so I haven’t been able to keep up a lot. Working this weekend. It’s a nice cool rainy day, and I wish I was in bed. 

CS/Q:

• @coffeeandcookies84 sorry your started spotting today. Glad that your LP is getting longer though!

@rachelredhead oh that sounds like such a nice night away! Have so much fun!

@bluetickgal have fun shopping tomorrow! And your chart is also looking quite pretty! FX!!! 

@photographerwife sorry TB has been so glitchy. So frustrating.
  • @gingermama29 sorry DH is going to start a new job. I know it’s not favorable but you’ll be glad about less stress on you with the wall!

@coffeeandcookies84 sorry about the spotting. Yummy goodies will make you feel better! I hope you have good results with your testing. 

@rachelredhead have a lovely weekend! It’s so crazy that you’re already expecting snow!

@bluetuckgal FX for you!! Have fun shopping! I love it too, but my husband always stresses me out. We need to buy new sofas and I’m looking forward to that. 

• @gingermama29 thanks lady!! I keep reminding myself that the progesterone is affecting my temps, and I’ve had charts that look like this at this point in time that have ended in AF...but I can’t help but be somewhat hopeful! ☺️ Fingers crossed so hard for you!! 

@photographerwife thanks!! Your chart is looking very nice! Hope this is your cycle!  Sorry TB has been so glitchy for you! I have had some issues this week with it running super slow, but I think that’s been my service more than anything. Losing what you’ve already typed sounds super frustrating though!! One of my favorite features is that it saves drafts usually...I take forever to post sometimes, so I’d be sad if I lost my progress! Hope it gets better for you!