June 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 10/23

Re: WTF Wednesday 10/23

• Options
    WTF to my husband who keeps either YELLING or clearing his throat in a yelling fashion all night long.

And WTF to my body for being up 4 pounds when I'm not even 6 weeks pregnant.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    WTF to my husband. Texted him this morning saying one week until ultrasound! To which he responds claiming I never told him the date and time and he has a meeting during that time and now he’s going to have to take it from the car. Um. 1) I texted you right after making the appointment asking if it worked, and you said it did, sorry you can’t be an adult and add it to your calendar and 2) you can’t miss one meeting to come to an ultrasound? Come on dude. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF to my sinuses. The cold I've been struggling with for a week is finally on the outs, but legit sinuses decided to actively drain out while I was trying to sleep last night, and I woke myself (plus husband, today I'm the asshole) CHOKING ON IT 3 times last night. My sweet baby girl also woke me up another 3 times. I am misery, and my husband has his first ever day trip for work today, so he's gone until probably after bedtime. I'm going to be 100% on my own with my sweet (demon) spawn all day. Both of them. We're having frozen pizza for dinner, I've already decided. Maybe I can swing Mac and cheese for lunch too.....
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf molars. Why are you so painful and why do you take forever to come in? And wtf dh for letting me do all 3 hours of motn time last night. While neither of us slept, I'm glad you were the one laying in bed. Because you definitely need more rest than I do right now 
  • Options
    hayhay2501hayhay2501 member
    edited October 2019
    WTF to a recent graduate that I manage who KEEPS BADLY LYING TO ME. I really like him but why is he lying so much. And his lies are so obvious. I don’t want to have to fire him 😅

edited for grammar 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to my toddler who only wants to eat Bamba. Yesterday it was pancake. #onefoodperday 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to my right eye for breaking out on and off with Eczema and dermatitis. My eye is swollen, red and dry AF! thanks skin for looking like I’m sunburnt in the middle of fall and feeling like sandpaper. I miss you makeup 😢 Just what I needed along with my hormones. 
  • Options
    WTF to the eye doctor's office that has billed me for an appointment that should have been covered at 100% but claimed that my insurance requires me to buy GLASSES (only glasses, not contacts) or it's only covered at 20%. Because apparently you don't need to keep track of your eye health if you have perfect vision. Then when I made an extra stop and took my plan documents and the correct claim form to their office yesterday, they basically shrugged and told me to have my insurance reprocess it. Spoiler alert: my insurance has no record of the claim and who knows WTF the billing department at that place did. I am waiting to get this fiasco finished up and then I have a letter written to the doctor outlining what a shitshow his office has been for years and letting him know that we're out. I see him for all of five minutes. It's the rest of them that I deal with.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    WTF to my neighbors who have taken it upon themselves to host large prayer groups a few days a week in their backyard. I completely respect your right to worship, but please do so inside your home or in a proper place of worship. A group of 15-20 people singing and clapping is the last thing I want to hear in the evening when I'm tired and just want to relax. (There's screaming and crying too, like someone is really being touched by the holy spirit.)
    It's hot inside the house and we don't have A/C. We can't open our windows to let a cool breeze in because they're so loud. I'm legitimately worried about how this will affect future baby's sleep.
  • Options
    WTF to myself. Why can’t I stop eating!!!?
  • Options
    @cricket628 Yep! Also, as a huge Friends fan, I particularly appreciate the gif.  PIVOT!!! :):)
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail oh god that was me last night. I kept waking up choking on my own snot 🤢
  • Options
    bbluemoo said:
    @pourmeanothermocktail oh god that was me last night. I kept waking up choking on my own snot 🤢
    Ick, sorry, that totally sucks!

One perk of being stuck at home taking care of kids when sick is that I could use my Neti Pot almost as often as I wanted. Consequently after 2 days of flushing everything easily 15+ times per day, I can almost feel normal, half the day at least.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker