Trying to Get Pregnant

Possible Implantation?? Looking for advice!!

Hi everyone!! 

So AF is due in 2 days for me (on Saturday). For the past week and a half I have been having pretty sore breasts and a lot of twinges in my lower stomach area... then Tuesday and Wednesday I had really bad lower back ache constantly. Yesterday I also noticed a very light pink (almost orangeish) color when I wiped. Only one time though and then it didn’t happen again! This morning I woke up feeling normal... breasts are no longer sore, but I might still have slight cramping going on. Has anyone else experienced this?? Could this have been implantation happening the past couple of days? And if it was implantation, would it still be too early to test?? 

Thank you so much I appreciate any advice and I’d love to hear your experiences as well!! 

Re: Possible Implantation?? Looking for advice!!

• Hi everyone!! 

So AF is due in 2 days for me (on Saturday). For the past week and a half I have been having pretty sore breasts and a lot of twinges in my lower stomach area... then Tuesday and Wednesday I had really bad lower back ache constantly. Yesterday I also noticed a very light pink (almost orangeish) color when I wiped. Only one time though and then it didn’t happen again! This morning I woke up feeling normal... breasts are no longer sore, but I might still have slight cramping going on. Has anyone else experienced this?? Could this have been implantation happening the past couple of days? And if it was implantation, would it still be too early to test?? 

Thank you so much I appreciate any advice and I’d love to hear your experiences as well!! 

QFP 
  • What is QFP?
  • Loading the player...
  • Could be or couldn’t be, we can’t tell you what’s up inside your body. Sometimes people spot. I have for over half my cycles and have obviously never been pregnant.
  • dpchickensdpchickens member
    edited October 2019
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • I was only asking for advice as I am someone who has never experienced this before. Just looking to talk to someone who has gone through something similar. If you don’t like it, you don’t need to respond to my post. Thanks 
  • @dpchickens
    I was only asking for advice as I am someone who has never experienced this before. Just looking to talk to someone who has gone through something similar. If you don’t like it, you don’t need to respond to my post. Thanks 
  • dpchickensdpchickens member
    edited October 2019
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • I am not sure why you are attacking me? One of the guidelines clearly states don’t harass people. I am sorry for your experiences. You can simply ignore my post if you don’t like it. Not sure why you are wasting your time being upset about a post you could just ignore? I came here for advice not to be attacked. Have a good day. 
  • I just joined The Bump for some help and guidance as I am 18 years old and might be pregnant. I do not have anyone to talk to about this which is why I was looking for advice. I have seen a lot of posts with people asking questions like this, so excuse me for trying to join in and get help. You both have done a wonderful job of welcoming me to this lovely community lol. Thanks for all the harassment and making my situation even worse. 
  • I am not sure why you are attacking me? One of the guidelines clearly states don’t harass people. I am sorry for your experiences. You can simply ignore my post if you don’t like it. Not sure why you are wasting your time being upset about a post you could just ignore? I came here for advice not to be attacked. Have a good day. 

QFP
  • I wasn’t asking if I was pregnant...?? I was asking about the symptoms I was experiencing? Wow you guys are just being plain rude! I simply was looking for advice?? Please just go harass someone else 
  • I have never met a group of more immature adults in my life. Thanks for everything, ladies. Good day!
  • I think maybe all of you need to realize that there are other people struggling with things besides you. So maybe I posted in the wrong place. Is it REALLY that big of a deal? I don’t think so. Maybe instead of harshly jumping on other women who are going through tough times you could kindly point them in the right direction of help and support. Because that’s the only reason I came here. I saw everyone getting a lot of support in other posts, and I just felt alone and needed someone to talk to. I really hope you are all proud of yourselves though. People make mistakes unintentionally sometimes, but that doesn’t mean they deserve to be attacked, harassed and told they are pregnant with a pumpkin. Come on people. We are supposed to build each other up in this world. I really hope you guys have a great rest of your week. I’ll look elsewhere for support in this difficult time. Thanks. 
  • I think maybe all of you need to realize that there are other people struggling with things besides you. So maybe I posted in the wrong place. Is it REALLY that big of a deal? I don’t think so. Maybe instead of harshly jumping on other women who are going through tough times you could kindly point them in the right direction of help and support. Because that’s the only reason I came here. I saw everyone getting a lot of support in other posts, and I just felt alone and needed someone to talk to. I really hope you are all proud of yourselves though. People make mistakes unintentionally sometimes, but that doesn’t mean they deserve to be attacked, harassed and told they are pregnant with a pumpkin. Come on people. We are supposed to build each other up in this world. I really hope you guys have a great rest of your week. I’ll look elsewhere for support in this difficult time. Thanks. 
    QFP
  • Well, I decided to just face my fear and take a pregnancy test. Got a bfp. So now I’ve got a lot of figuring out to do. I’m graduating from college in May (yes I will be 19 know I’m young). Sorry to bother all of you. I wish you all luck in your future. 
  • Apologizing and wishing you guys all luck is breaking a rule...?
  • Where does it say that is breaking a rule? I don’t see that saying I got a bfp is breaking a rule... I do however see that using gifs or memes in a rude manner is breaking a rule. Which quite of few of you have done to me. As well as harassment, which is also on the list. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"