March 2020 Moms
Options

Wellness Wednesday 10/23

This went over well last week, so here we go again. I KNOW IT'S THURSDAY, SHHH. 

What are your overall health/wellness goals and challenges for your pregnancy? How are you doing on them?

Have you done anything positive for your physical health this week? How about your mental health? If not, pick a small, manageable to-do item you can achieve by Saturday.

If you set a goal last week, how did you do? What can you do better this week?

Re: Wellness Wednesday 10/23

• Options
    Dudes, I am going to hand write a work out schedule for the week ahead and FORCE MYSELF to stick to it.  I'm usually pretty good with deadlines and schedules, so if I have something actually written down and I don't do it, it'll make me so upset.  So I know I'll actually do it if I write it down.  I've been neglecting any and all forms of physical activity during the weeks since my car accident and I can't do that.  Not to mention, pregnancy weight gain has been really messing with my head the last week.  I feel ginormous!  Even my face looks different to me.  I need to do some sort of cardio and some gentle weight lifting just to get my head in a better place.  No more sleeping in in the mornings!  I'm going to force myself into gear.

So to answer the questions......

What are your overall health/wellness goals and challenges for your pregnancy? How are you doing on them? I want to make sure I'm doing a form of exercise more days than not on any given week.  I have NOT been doing this, which sucks!

Have you done anything positive for your physical health this week? How about your mental health? I really haven't done anything positive for my health, except I spent a LOT of time walking over the weekend at pumpkin patches and whatnot.  My mental health, I am trying to tend to on a daily basis.  Sometimes even an hourly basis.  I'm all over the place.

If you set a goal last week, how did you do? What can you do better this week?  I didn't even set a goal, but you can bet I'm going to start setting them.  I'm going to make an actual workout schedule for each week and that should kick my butt into gear.