Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 10/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 10/24

• Loading the player...
  • @millpe yikes that’s quite a day for you! Hopefully you’re flying through it right now. 

@feather_heather oof $9k for a boiler, that’s awful. House stuff is so stressful! 

@mvt2003 woah, your 64th book of the year! You are my hero! Reading is my absolute favorite activity but one that’s unfortunately been on the back burner lately. Nice job! 

AFM: 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15ish? First cycle after IUD removal 

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking in FF, OPKs, etc etc...

R/R: it’s a GORGEOUS fall day today, one that makes me love living in New England. If I can just black out the next 4-6 months of darkness and cold it’s really my ideal place to live! :D

CS/Q: nope 
  • edited October 2019
    @millpe glad you’re feeling better! Hope af isn’t too bad for you today. 

@feather_heather I’m sorry that you need to replace a big thing like that. $9000 does seem like a lot! Hope you don’t have to end up paying that much. Don’t feel bad about wanting a more detailed explanation! 

@mvt2003 hope the car smells beautiful when it’s all done! & wow 64 books!!! I feel like I can never finish a book after I start it lol that’s awesome though!

@kmalls oh yes fall in NE is amazing! Super jealous! Winters maybe not so much :D 

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opk, pnv, charting, sex

R/R: I wanted to take the dogs out today but H had to take my car to work because he thinks there’s something wrong with his alternator. Nice. I can’t even go out to get them more things to keep them busy so they will probably be driving me crazy all day. 
    We went to bed super late and slept in until 12. Haven’t done that in a long time! 
    I got offered a part time position at the job I applied for. But I would have to work both jobs as I can’t leave my full time job for part time. I think it will be too much so I don’t think I will take it. If I need a part time job I can look for something that will be less demanding. The pay is decent for part time though.

CS/Q: anyone else have a terrible appetite during AF? I’ll eat all the junk but when it comes to actual meals I don’t want much of anything.
    Also i’ll start temping tomorrow. 

edit: because I still need glasses
  • @mvt2003 - We have a separate hot water tank, so it's just the furnace. My dad is going to talk to the guy he knows to see what he could do for a price. I'm pretty sure anyone could do better than 9k. Wow 64 books! I read a book a week and I thought that was good! I've got some reading to do!

@kmalls - I love living in NE in the fall as well! But I too, am already dreading winter. DH did say that we can hire someone to snowblow this year though (he's a lineman and works storms, so I end up being in charge of snow removal)! Hallelujah! 

@konoha - Do you not have anywhere within walking distance you could bring the dogs too? Or do you always bring them to a specific dog park or something?
  • @feather_heather unfortunately I don’t think there’s anywhere that close. my dogs aren’t the best on the leash when they are together. I can walk each one separately but together they’re too much for me, very strong and they love people/other dogs so if we were to see them they would probably try to pull. Definitely need more training at some point. I walk them in my backyard and they’re fine but there’s less distraction. I usually take them to the county park which they love. 
  • @konoha - Ohh I totally get that! I'm not the only one with two dogs that cannot cooperate on a leash! haha