Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check-in w/o 10/21

EDD: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? :

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)?

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check-in w/o 10/21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD: 2/18 but will have a scheduled c-section in week 39.

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): grapefruit 

Upcoming appointments: today and again 11/20 for my glucose test 

How are you feeling? : very pregnant, but good 

Raves/Rants: I was overweight when I got pregnant, so I’m happy to have only gained 4 lbs so far.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)? No nursery for us. She’ll stay in our room until about 6 months. Then she will join her 5 year old sister in her room. 
  • Options
    @leksiL, the look on her face at first was pure horror and I laughed and she pulled her hand away. Then we talked more about what baby was doing and she kept going back to try and feel it again. 
  • Options
    EDD: 2/15, 23w 4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): Honest Tea bottle (?)

Upcoming appointments: 10/30 for my 24w appointment with my OB.

How are you feeling? : pretty good!! FINALLY starting to feel baby wiggles on the daily. It's only about 2-3 times per day that I notice it. It's also a pretty faint sensation, but I'm just excited to feel SOMETHING!

Raves/Rants: 
    Rant: there are just not enough hours in the day!! I spent about 6 hours this weekend scouring daycares in our area. Finally have a list of about 16 places to call to see if they even have openings, but haven't had the time to do it!! Been working 12 hr days this week. Plus I started a Master's program on Monday of which I'm supposed to devote 10 to 20 hours a week to. I've only put in about 4 hours in so far, so I've got a lot of reading/writing to do over the weekend. Arg!!

Questions: Any other Mamas out there who pursued advanced education with young kids? I think I might be in over my head. 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)? No. Clue. I honestly might give my SIL and/or MIL a budget and ask them to put together something for me. Their houses are beautifully decorated.
  • Options
    @malloryfrommn - I went to law school at night while working and there were a few mothers of young children there. They were definitely committed. It was definitely the toughest thing I've ever done so hats off to you! Just take it one day at a time.
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @malloryfrommn not personally but I know those who do, including some single moms, and they rock it. They have to lessen the class load sometimes, but they get it done. It can’t be easy but You can do it! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    Thanks so much @leksiL and @ibabyloveb87! Man, I hope I can juggle it all! 
  • Options
    @malloryfrommn You can do it, you're a mom after all! You can do anything.