Group 1 (2/1-2/7) check-in w/o 10/21

EDD: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? :

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)?

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) check-in w/o 10/21

• Loading the player...
  • EDD: 2/1, 25+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink💗

Baby is the size of a(n): Napa cabbage

Upcoming appointments: 11/12

How are you feeling? : during the day I feel great! Moving around is getting a little harder, but it’s not impossible or unbearable yet. Sleeping could be so much worse but I can’t find a position that is comfortable and I wake up so stiff and grumpy. 

Raves/Rants: Rave: small race but I found a maternity dress at Old Navy today that rang up as $0.01!! I just still can’t get over what an amazing deal it was 😂 rant: wish the hubs and I could decide on names or at least have a more productive discussion to start narrowing it down. Ready to have so options to think on!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)? Nursery doesn’t really have a theme, but we have a dark forest green accent wall and the other walls are light pink. I’m so obsessed and I just sit in there sometimes and look around! 💗
  • bg122785bg122785 member
    edited October 2019
    Wow! That is so awesome about the dress @sbalkw91 ! I will never forget being in Victoria's Secret and having an associate come and tell me that a certain lingerie was ringing up as $5.00 and was regularly $80.00. So I bought it just for that reason. Don't think I have worn it once though.... haha