Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 10/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 10/23

• Loading the player...
  • @kpearse99 Not sure what you’re doing there, but bring comfy shoes that can get wet. Not sure about November, but the humidity in the summer was so bad that everything was wet when we got outside in the morning. Windows and doors were so fogged up with condensation that we couldn’t see outside. It did dry fast by the time we got to Boone Plantation and Rainbow Row. Have fun!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 the weather should be pretty perfect! It’s gonna be like 73 there! We are going to Boone plantation tomorrow and rainbow row on Friday!

@ssbl yay for go time!! It’s great YH gets time to relax and that he’s still taking care of stuff at the house! Do you get any time off with him? 

@kmalls your timing will be great! We had the rainy weather yesterday, it was dreary. 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 Have the BEST time! Eat alllllllll the carbs!!!

@NYTino24 Here we go, hoping #11 is still lucky!!!! <3 

@ssbl GL with O!!! Get it!!! 

@kmalls FX for great timing!

@meri-mac Glad you're looking at it positively! :) 

@feather_heather GL tonight!!!!

@konoha so sorry about CD1!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @inthewoods23 I agree that would probably help! I think him being on an involuntary hold for the SA last week was harder on both of us than we thought it would be. Hoping we get some time together in the next few days. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 get it girl 😆
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 - I hope you have a great trip!! Enjoy the time off with your hubby!
  • @kpearse99 No, I teach, so I don't have vacation days to take with him. @inthewoods23 Him off is still a plus because we get to have dinner together every night (he works afternoons-nights, so we usually don't get to do that). @feather_heather Good luck with your long work (and wax) day!

@meri-mac Nope, not a gamer, but I'll watch him play and pester him with my questions haha. Enjoy your (albeit not ideal) day off!

@konoha Sorry you're back here  :/

@mvt2003 Sorry you're feeling down... Hope the run helped!

• @kpearse99 Have so much fun! My only experience in the Carolinas was a wiiild airport adventure. But I googled Charleston and it looks gorgeous! Also, I'm right there with you on the last-minute packing.

@NYTino24 Woohoo for 11! 

@ssbl So glad ya'll are enjoying some time without opposite schedules! Good luck!

@kmalls FX! And also yes, how can anyone rush around in the rain? Hope you got what you needed to done (and also got to stop and enjoy the downpour!)

@meri-mac Enjoy your day off! I totally feel you on that. I get excited for days off even if they're just full of other to-do list items/errands. There's something refreshing about not being needed by everyone every second of the day... Hope your day is still restful!

@feather_heather Sorry you have such a busy day! Hope you get a nice break soon.

@konoha Sorry about CD 1 :confused: but glad you had an overall better cycle! And I totally get the hopeful-even-though-you-feel-like-you-shouldn't-be feeling. 

@mvt2003 Have a good run! And I'm feeling similarly about this cycle given the unlikelihood that I'll ovulate without the help of Clomid. 

@inthewoods23 Yayyyy! Have an awesome trip (even though you might not see this lol). 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Fertility Supplements, Metformin, OPKs, sex, (Clomid next cycle)

R/R: Rant: work. Rave: MH just wandered over and fed me a crouton he made. Also, I wore a cute shirt that I forgot I like. And last night I quieted my anxious mind by learning a new font in my calligraphy book and practiced by writing hubs an encouraging note. So, it felt nice to distract myself with a low-energy activity that didn't involve scrolling around on my phone. 

CS/Q: None, but sometimes I look at my CD and think "huh. this is probably when I would ovulate if my cycle were a reasonable length..."
    me: 27
    hubs: 26
    ttc #1: 4/19
    dx: PCOS
  • **lurking** @konoha I'm sorry for AF   :'(  Yay for longer LP!  

The bsc train is driving itself now and I'm the one being dragged by the rope.. AF is on her way and I'll see you here soon   >:)
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • edited October 2019
    @ziggymama06 you’re sweet! thank you :) oh noooo I’m so sorry! I just replied to your post over on tww! I’d hate to see you back over here but I do enjoy your company! 

Edit: wrote wto instead of tww
    If you get AF today or tomorrow we can still be in July together if this new cycle works out for the both of us, fx <3