Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 10/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 10/23

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 I also live in an old house. 1901. We had to add support to our foundation. We did it ourselves after getting it assessed by an engineer. It was about $1500 total. Our floor was developing a hump from the bow. We had a friend who is a contractor help. 
    We used lollipop jacks and 6x6 beams. 
    Knock on wood- it worked. 
    @coffeeandcookies84 I use a meal delivery service. It’s only 4.99 per meal, then I just grab the bag labeled “pasta” and all the ingredients are in it. Life. Saver. 
    @pocketrose I’m on the east coast. We have a channel and sump pump on our basement. So much wet. 

• Month/Cycle:  Jan 2018

CD/DPO:  23-9

Timing: -1 -2

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: 

R/R: busy day at work and I’m fighting a cold still. I just want to sleeeep. 
    Busy end of the week too- out of state conference I am helping facilitate. 

CS/Q:

• @pocketrose yup, I live in a rural area of NY state. We've only been in the house for 4.5 years, so I don't know that we have much available in a HELOC. Have fun with your friend! Your theatre passion project sounds awesome! 

@coffeeandcookies84 they did look at it but it was 3 years ago and wasn't showing signs of bowing. We've had some really rainy seasons though and the wall is on the west side of the house so it wouldn't surprise me if we have a drainage problem too. Enjoy your late start to the day!

@whatsbumpinpumpkin I wish we had the skills to fix this ourselves. I hope you feel better quickly! Nothing worse than a busy day at work when you feel like crap.
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin I’ve also tried the meal delivery services, but everything is so expensive in Canada, that I didn’t feel like I was saving time or money. Ah well. I know DH is happy eating the same thing over and over so I need to get over it! Just the season we’re in I suppose 😀 sorry you’re feeling sick and tired. The weekend will be here soon enough!
  • Month/Cycle: 17/11/2(AL#2)

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Happy Hump Day everyone!! So glad we are halfway to the weekend...although I thought it was Thursday this morning, so that was disappointing when I realized it wasn’t! We stayed up way too late last night (DH wanted to watch part of a basketball game), so I can’t wait to crawl into bed this evening! 

CS/Q: None.

@gingermama29 ugh, so sorry for the basement issues!! Hope it isn’t near as expensive to fix this time!! On the bright side, your chart is looking very pretty!! 

@pocketrose hope you have a lovely visit with your friend and all goes well with your theater group! Hope your car gets fixed soon so you can get it back! 

@coffeeandcookies84 hope you enjoyed your morning taking your time!! Good luck keeping up with meal planning! I try to do that weekly (although we eat the same thing for lunch pretty much everyday), and it definitely makes things less stressful, but we also allow room for changing things up when we want!  

@whatsbumpinpumpkin hope your busy day goes by fast so you can get home and relax a bit! Hope your cold goes away too...lingering colds are so annoying!