Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 10/21

EDD: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? :

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)?

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 10/21

• Loading the player...
  • @brookert615, if baby is moving too much then it’s hard to get pics at the ultrasound. Is there a reason you want baby moving for the ultrasound? Baby has probably changed positions since last ultrasound if that’s what you’re worried about. 
  • @jvk2012 Okay good to know! Baby was not cooperating at all and I was jumping around and everything for them without luck, just some feet movement. They have to just get one picture of where the umbilical cord is attached so I wasn't sure how to make it work! lol.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @brookert615, maybe bring some juice with you in case it’s needed. When I have juice baby usually responds pretty quickly. 
  • @kiwi2628 Love the nursery! That rug is super cute, too!

@craftywitch So happy to hear the new school seems to be off to a great start!!! 
    TW
  • @clee5711 Thanks for the tip! Too funny about the libido! The nursery is going to look great when done! 
    TW
  • @noxacanthus I am definitely feeling most of baby's movement super low, though it does vary from week to week. I feel a lot of the kicks in my cervix, which is a bizarre feeling. 
  • @noxacanthus also feeling baby move super low.
  • @daffodil_shoe love me some Harry Potter!

@noxacanthus I feel like my LO is super low too. I also feel like my uterus has grown up this week too, so maybe I will start feeling the babe higher?? 
  • @noxacanthus I'm feeling baby lower as well :)

@burr1371 What good news you've been able to get some good sleeps in!
    TW
  • @noxacanthus I’ve been feeling baby lower too even though my stomach seems huge 
  • @noxacanthus I feel this kid all over! Sometimes the movements are super low by my pubic bone, and sometimes he kicks above my belly button. 
  • EDD: 17w 5d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments: Oct 29th with GP

How are you feeling? : generally ok. My bump has grown a lot in the last week. 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: has anyone experienced spotting during pregnancy? After s busy few days I had spotting Tues night and weds. I spoke to dr on the phone. He doesnt think it's an issue. Just looking for some reassurance. 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)? Yellow and grey. We dont know the sexes and all 3 will be in 1 big room. 
    @kiwi2628 your nursery is sooo cute! I love it. 
  • @ACAC25 Not this time, but my last pregnancy I had spotting. It was never an issue and I was told its super common, although definitely can be scary to see. Mine resolved in a couple days and didn't happen again.
  • edited October 2019
    EDD: 2/12 24w1d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: not finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe 

Upcoming appointments: had two last Friday, don’t go again until 11/15

How are you feeling? : feeling pretty good! No major symptoms right now! FINALLY feeling little one move! 

Raves/Rants: rave: got to see baby last week for our repeat anatomy scan! Rant: baby is still breech and curled up in a ball. They did get their missing measurements they needed so that’s good! 

Questions: FTM here, wondering about getting a breast pump though insurance, do you just call the costumer service? I think there are websites too but not sure if they are good to use or not? 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)?
    since we are not finding out we have painted it yellow and grey and it’s classic Winnie the Pooh theme 
  • (Too many people to tag everyone) I did some googling and several sites agreed that it's still early enough that baby has plenty of room to roll around in there and lay however they want. Mine apparently wants my bladder.
  • @Hoggatteverafter I spoke with my insurance company yesterday (locked myself out of my account... lol) but she mentioned that I can get one up to $470.00 and that all I need to do is buy one through one of their websites, the hospital or even Amazon or Target. If I went the Amazon or Target route, I would just need to submit a claim to them and they would reimburse. But I would check with your insurance and see what their policy is regarding this.
  • @Hoggatteverafter I didn’t have to do anything. They called me in the hospital and dropped the pump off with my first before we left and then mailed me one after I had my second. I think I got it like the 2nd day we were home. I didn’t get a choice but it’s a medela and works just fine. 
  • @ACAC25 I had daily spotting starting ~9w through 12w which I always mentioned at my doctors appointments. They weren't super concerned. I also had an incident with a bright red blood gush early on too where I did go in for an ultrasound and had a SCH (that subsequently resolved) that I think was related to a bout of norovirus where I was vomiting SO hard all night. I would still let your doctors know but at least in my case, everything has been fine since.
  • Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): cauliflower 

Upcoming appointments: glucose test in a week. Blah. 

How are you feeling? : good for the most part. Had really bad tightness in my belly and back pain last night at work to the point of making me nauseous which sucked. 

Raves/Rants: dh felt baby move outside for the first time yesterday with a swift kick to his cheek lol. 
    Dh has settled on a name. I’m happy if it’s another girl, if it’s a boy I’m not happy with the name yet. It’s funny how the idea of naming kids sounds so much fun until you actually have to do it. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)? We are packing up to move into my brothers house here in 3 weeks so no nursery for us since we will all be packed into one room. They have given just brand new light gray walls though. 
  • Thanks ladies. Turns out the spotting pretty much only last about 1.5 days. Still going to mention it to my doctor on Tuesday but seems to be much better. 
  • EDD: Feb 13, 24w3d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe 

Upcoming appointments: Nov 7th

How are you feeling? I started physical therapy a few weeks ago and it’s helping. I have an SI belt and working on core and hip flexor exercises.

Raves/Rants: I have been missing for awhile because the school year is kicking me butt! It’s so hard teaching when pregnant and with a physical disability (I have a neurological disorder that causes leg weakness and spasticity). Plus DS1 is in kindergarten and having him at school before and after is totally messing with my prep and planning. It’s been rough! I’m hoping I can participate more around here.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your nursery theme/color(s)? Woodland bear theme, mostly liking navy and gray. I haven’t purchased anything, just pinning things on pinterest. Baby’s room is still in guest room/partial storage mode.