How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: Most hated food, and favorite!?!?
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Group 4 (April 25-30) Week of Oct. 21st

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 4/26 - 13wks

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:  BLUE

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon

Upcoming Appointments: US/ follow up next week

How are you feeling? Tired- sleeplessness is a reality! And wanting all the salty/cheesy foods.

Raves/Rants: So tired, but so grateful my toddler is a good sleeper and napper b/c otherwise I would be a zombie!

Questions: Not today

GTKY: Most hated food, and favorite!?!?
    Hated- Chopped liver, with gefilte fish a close 2nd (how Jewish am I!!)
    Favorite: Cheese fries or cheesy baked potato! I will even eat them in the same meal from a place in my hometown. So good!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: April 27

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink team! We just found out yesterday from NIPT.

Baby is the size of a(n): ?

Upcoming Appointments: not until Nov 14

How are you feeling? Better, but still tired most evenings. 

Raves/Rants: This baby is a total carnivore and am craving meat constantly. Rave that its keeping my iron levels good and rant that I've become very. . .irregular.

Questions: 

GTKY: Most hated food, and favorite!?!? The only vegetable I don't like is cauliflower and it's everywhere lately! Yuck. Favorite food is watermelon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 4/30, 12w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Chicken nugget, scoop of ice cream or plum

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow

How are you feeling? I had a week of feeling great and now I'm exhausted again.  I haven't been sleeping well and I think I'm coming down with a cold.  Super constipated and congested, I've also started to get light headed.

Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: Most hated food, and favorite!?!?  Pork chops, icks.  Pizza.
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: New due date! April 26th! which means I'm 13w+4 today 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon, halfway to a peach

Upcoming Appointments: November 4th, regular ol follow up

How are you feeling? Still really tired. Accidentally napped for 3 hours the other day and was able to go to bed on time no problem. Lots of nasal congestion, and I'm worried it's going to turn into nosebleeds soon. I haven't gotten sick in a couple weeks though, and any nausea has been when I really need to eat something, so that's getting better! We also got our 12 week screening results back and it looks like we've got perfectly healthy bean in there.

Raves/Rants: Rave: I've been finding ways to sneak veggies back into my diet and trying to focus on fruit as my first go-to for snacks and I think that has helped a LOT with bloat. Fave way to sneak in is kale in a tropical smoothie. The fruit flavours are strong enough to overpower the kale.
    Rant: I'm now definitely visibly pregnant and commuting on the subway/bus has gotten a LOT more frustrating. The other day I got on a packed bus and was in front of the blue seats (priority seating that you're supposed to give up for the elderly, disabled, or pregnant), they were full of teenagers and no one gave me their seat. I even saw a kid look at my bump, register it, and then take out their phone to pretend they hadn't seen. I don't mind so much on the subway because it's pretty steady, but on the bus I get motion sick if I'm standing and squished, and it's harder to keep my balance now on turns.

Questions: 

GTKY: Most hated food, and favorite!?!? Currently really not into chicken, fish or broccoli. In love with boursin cheese with breton crackers, really fresh fruit, and pierogies.
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 Everything potato. Potatoes, in all their forms, are life right now. Cheesy fries sound awesome.