Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Group 3 Check-In (3/17-3/24) w/o 10/14

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/18, 17w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out in 2.5 wks

Baby is the size of a(n): chipmunk

Upcoming appts: 10/22 normal check up and 10/31 anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: okay. I was out of the house from 9:45 am to 10:30 pm on Sat and was out of commission for all of Sunday bc of that. I feel absolutely terrible and so full if I eat even a little too much and it is annoying.

Cravings/Aversions: I just want really specific food for every meal. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I’m just nervous about weight gain. I did really well my first pregnancy, but I was super active and fit then. I wish I would be better about kicking my butt into gear this time :-/

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on?: A UV light to clean the toilet based on an internet review. Dumb. Does not magically clean the toilet...if it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Sigh. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20

• Options
    @silverhope +1 for "so full even if I eat even a little too much." So tired of it. I feel like I'm barely eating for one =/

EDD/W+D
    : 3/21 17w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Know but not telling

Baby is the size of a(n): pear

Upcoming appts: I had one this past Friday, and the next isn't until November. We heart hearttones on Fri. & then I asked a lot of questions.

How are you feeling?: I'm still riding the heartburn train and trying to get off. Other than that, alright? I am pretty sure the tea I am drinking right now, which I bought specifically bc I read it is supposed to be good for heartburn, is making my stomach feel terrible, so I am stopping drinking it. Ugh.

Cravings/Aversions: All aversions bc of the heartburn crisis. Nothing spicy, garlicky, or ultimately flavorful. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Rant: Tired, so tired, of being broke. Rave: I have two poetry readings this week! And was offered one Saturday morning I am going to turn down bc three is too many & the thought of two is exciting but tiring. Also, the one on Saturday is at A Piggly Wiggly, and... as interesting as it sounds, I hate having to censor my poetry? Which I'm already doing for the reading Wednesday? So yea, gonna say no. Also, Saturday there's a festival in our town, and I'd rather just wake up, hang out, and walk over to that festival when I feel good. No questions.

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on?:  It didn't cost much, but this is what I can think of. When I was in Japantown in SF,I bought one of those blind boxes, where you don't know what you're going to get? And it was of... different mushroom keychains. They were just all so cute! I got a button mushroom. I was like, I want ALL of these. But I only ever got that one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/20 17+3 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink probably (will confirm at a/s)

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Upcoming appts: tomorrow!!

How are you feeling?: Good! Except I’ve had a horrible cough for 2 weeks. No fever or anything, I’m just constantly hacking.

Cravings/Aversions: I just want to eat all the time. Anything will do. I did have a crazing for a cheesesteak on Saturday night, so I ordered one on door dash. I don’t think I’d eaten one in like 3 years?

Rants/Raves/Questions: I just want this cough to be gone! And I’m excited for our school’s musical to be over. It’s taking up way too much of my time.

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on?: I’m struggling with this one...I’ve spent money on plenty of dumb stuff. We bought a “travel case” for our stroller that cost around $100 that we never ended up using. It was easier/cheaper to just get a lighter, more travel-friendly stroller. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom my fam is from the south and we used to go to Piggly Wiggly. I totally forgot about that until you mentioned it. I can’t imagine a poetry reading there ha. 

• Options
    @kantobean I had this terrible cough for like a month/a bit more earlier this year. It was so bad! Memorably bad! Anyway, I hope you don't have that. I was sick for like a week maybe, and then just coughed forever. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom ugh, the worst! I’m hoping it goes away but today DD woke up with a fever. I’m really really hoping I don’t get it, since my MW said if I get a fever above 100.4 I need to go to the ER! Ugh. And now I need to take a half day today and maybe full day tomorrow to stay home with DD. The joys of being a working mom.
  • Options
    @kantobean is the guidance to go to the ER for a fever over 100.4 for all pregnant ppl?

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/18, 18 weeks today 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue 

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet potato

Upcoming appts: anatomy scan MONDAY (I’m super excited) 

How are you feeling?: overall ok. Just tired. My biggest issue is headaches. I feel like I have one every day by 10 am but that could also just be from teaching 6th grade. 

Cravings/Aversions: pickles which I didn’t have with DD. I’ve been eating pickles daily. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Have any STM felt baby kicks from the outside yet? With DD the first one was 22 weeks but I was hoping with this baby it would be sooner since it’s the second time. I’m anxious for those. 

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on? 50% of the toys in DD’s playroom. Also this terrible mandolin slicer from Aldi’s that I got over the summer that doesn’t slice. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/18, 18 weeks yesterday  

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team XX 

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Upcoming appts: anatomy scan tomorrow! 

How are you feeling?: @AAAG13  also having headaches! Super bad migraine this morning. I think I bring them on by not drinking enough water. But the rest of the time I feel ok. 

Cravings/Aversions: haven’t been terribly excited about eating this week, but haven’t been too grossed out either.  

Rants/Raves/Questions: @AAAG13 I don’t think mine would be palpable from outside, but they’re definitely getting stronger! I don’t remember when exactly I first felt them outside with DD1.

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on? hmmm. I tend to research a lot before buying anything, but I’m sure there’s something. When I was younger I was more likely to blow a lot of money (to me at the time) on an impractical (couldn’t wear it often) vintage dress or similar. 
  • Options
    @orbmaker the headaches are terrible. So far this week I haven’t had them the last two days 🙌🏻. Are you taking anything for them?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @AAAG13 500 mg Tylenol if caffeine doesn’t do the trick! And I try to bump up my hydration.
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/23; 17w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate. Mmmm my favorite! 

Upcoming appts: October 30th a/s

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling pretty good! Difficulty with sleep, waking up a lot. Mostly anxiously waiting for my second tri genetic testing results to get back and also praying a/s goes well. 

Cravings/Aversions: I struggle with certain veggies still, but salad is yum again. No real cravings.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I just threw down a pretty penny on baby clothes. Makes me so excited, but on the other hand, every step I take that makes it feel more real also makes me feel more anxious. Trying to just stay positive!! Baby will be happy and healthy! Yes! 

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on?: I don’t really spend frivolously and research a lot so nothing really RIDICULOUS that I can remember but I’m sure there was something when I was younger. 
  • Options
    @AAAG13 DH felt DS outside at 22 weeks also. I kind of doubt it will be sooner with baby 2 bc i think it’s more like baby size/force as opposed to uterus size/stretch

• Options
    @silverhope I clarified with my MW, who said the nurse I spoke with on the phone was being overly cautious, but she said they definitely would want me to call and get in for an appt quickly if I develop a fever of 100.4. So I assume that’s for all pregnant people.
  • Options
    @kantobean thanks!