Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 10/19-10/20

I hope it’s okay I started this! Happy weekend!

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 10/19-10/20

• Month/Cycle: 7/9

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 9-10ish days

Testing: next Friday 

R/R: it felt so nice to sleep in this morning, even it was still only until 7am 😆 I had this random dream about hotdogs last night, now the craving is strong! Let’s hope my bacon at breakfast will suffice. DH recently bought me a new mountain bike frame that he built up. Hopefully today we’ll manage to get out and go for a ride in the city. We’re a big biking family.

CS/Q: none really. This cycle my naturopath thought i could use a progesterone supplement. I’m interested to see if/how it will effect my chart. It’s an oral supplement so I don’t think it’s quite as effective as others but we’ll see. I’m having mild headaches which might be a side effect from that 🤷‍♀️

• @coffeeandcookies84 - isn’t the weekend rest in the mornings the best feeling?! Hope that bacon does the trick for ya! We actually had hot dogs last night! We had a fire with spider dogs and s’mores. (Spider dogs are beef hotdogs where the end are cut lengthways towards the center on each end, so as it cooks the ‘legs’ curl towards the center. Hard to explain, but really cool!

Month/Cycle: 13/5

CD/DPO: 65/13

Timing: -1,+1

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: 7DPO-13DPO all BFN, now WFAF

R/R: too much to even get into. BUT hoping to have it turn around with a trip to the pumpkin patch (if the rain holds off 😬) Hope everyone enjoys the weekend! 

CS/Q: No questions. I am discouraged knowing this cycle didn’t work and am dreading how long it will take before I’ll be able to have a TWW again. May still lurk to keep up and see how everyone is doing.

• Loading the player...
  • @wildeflower I’m sorry about the bfn. You are not out until the red river starts to flow! 

@coffeeandcookies84 I hope that you all can get out on the bikes today! It’s not a bad day for weather in our area  

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1 

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: I’m not sure  maybe tomorrow  

R/R: I have felt like shit since yesterday  yesterday I was bloated as f and I felt nauseous. I finally had some ginger ale and that helped. Today I feel better, but not 100%.  

CS/Q: Nothing much to be excited over 

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin holy crap! What needs to happen to help him recover! Did this happen at work or outside of work? 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• *lurking now may post later* but omg @whatsbumpinpumpkin I'm so sorry to hear about YH back!  Sounds so painful.  I hope he has a speedy recovery  <3
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin oh my! That’s really scary. I hope both of you are managing okay today. That’s a lot to process. Speedy recovery for YH.
  • @blackgirlmagic we are still waiting for the consult from the orthopedic. Maybe surgery, maybe just taking it easy for three months. The concern is one of the discs is slipping on the X ray where is was injured, so he’s just sitting on the couch on pain medication. 

• @blackgirlmagic our bike ride was so much fun! We have this nice trail system within our city which DH took me on. 10km loop, not bad for a Saturday workout! FX you feeling lousy is for a good reason, but glad you’re feeling a bit better. Your chart still looks great

@wildeflower I can totally picture your spider dogs! Sounds delicious. Hope you’re able to have a good time at the pumpkin patch!
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin - I am sorry to hear about YH! Speedy recovery wishes. 

I appreciate the encouragement @blackgirlmagic - I couldn’t help but laugh at your ‘red river starts to flow’ comment. Comedy for the win! 🥰

we got rained out from the pumpkin patch, but I got a nice long nap in. Rainy day naps are pretty amazing.

Currently folding laundry and watching The Simpson’s Halloween episodes.
  • *lurking from WTO - because my body faked me out*

@whatsbumpinpumpkin oh no!! Hope the ortho consult is soon and recovery is quick for YH! 
  • edited October 2019
    month/cycle: 2/2

cd/dpo: 24/10

timing: -3. -1

lp: 10ish

testing: all the bfns

r/r: my interview went well, I don’t think I’ll accept the position though if offered it because it would be a pay cut and my H is already taking one so I feel like I can’t. Oh well. Guess I’ll keep looking.

went to bed early last night as I felt like garbage, so at least it was easier to wake up early today.
    its been rainy which is normally fine except we really need to get our fence fixed and lawn mowed but of course H’s only day to be able to do the lawn was yesterday, and it was pouring. They can’t do the fence when the ground is wet either. Sigh. 

cs/?: welp. According to FF my LP is 10 days which means af should come tomorrow. The good news is that I usually spot before Af and I haven’t yet. The bad news is that I have bfns and my temp is starting to drop. My LP might be longer this cycle so fx the spotting doesn’t start and my temp goes back up tomorrow!

@coffeeandcookies84 I’m glad you were able to sleep in! Did you guys get to go riding? I miss riding a bike all the time!!! Hope your headaches stop soon!

@wildeflower sorry about the bfns and that your cycle has been so long :( fx you O earlier in the next one! Hope you get to go to the pumpkin patch if you haven’t already!

@blackgirlmagic I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling the greatest! I’m right there with you! 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin oh my gosh!! I’m so sorry!! I hope your husband has a fast recovery. Sending hugs! 

@knb1027 hello!! The uti doesn’t sound fun but your timing is great! That’s interesting about your temps!

edit: typos
  • @KNB1027 we actually have a pretty nice trail system in our city. We live at the foothills of a mountain range, so it’s actu quite challenging at times! I loved it!
  • @wildflower ugh at 60+ cycle is rough. I'm sorry that it was a bust and now you're back to possibly waiting another 50 days or whatever for O.

@whatsbumpinpumpkin WHAT?! I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Fingers crossed the consult with orthopedic gives you both some good news on the recovery front. I hope this is the cycle for you so that's one less thing to worry about while he recovers. 

@konoha fingers crossed that at the very least you'll have a longer LP this cycle. I mean obviously it would be better to be pregnant (still a chance ya know!) But short of that a decent LP length is an OK consolation prize since at least that puts you in better shape for future cycles presumably.

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 16/3?

Timing: -2, +1 or -3, O

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: we'll see. I never seem to have the willpower to not test early. 

R/R: So FF thinks I ovulated on CD14 but there last day I had fertile CM was CD13. I had ovary pain CD12-14 and my sex drive normally disappears after O but it's still increased. So basically I'm not sure which day I ovulated though I'm assuming that I did ovulate. At least either way timing should be good enough to give me an OK chance this cycle.

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• edited October 2019
    @NamelessAria thank you! That’s exactly what I’m thinking too. obviously I’ll be bummed but if my LP is longer then I’ll be a little relieved. A short LP with spotting before af worries me. & bodies are so weird, I wish there was a definite way to tell exactly when ovulation is happening without having to do all of this extra charting/testing stuff! Glad you got some decent timing in, Fx this is your cycle! 

Edit: posted too soon