February 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 10/14 - 10/20

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/14 - 10/20

• Loading the player...
  • @doodleoodle I am sorry. That is such BS!

@babyroma That’s a lot but yay on that cash money! 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @doodleoodle that is so crazy! You're right though at least YH knows the truth and that's more important. 

@babyroma that sounds like a lot of work but at least it's more money.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @doodleoodle that is SO obnoxious. I wonder if she's ever considered that her behavior makes her the stereotypical "meddling MIL." Not a flattering portrait. 

@ibabyloveb87 so glad the birthday party went well! I can't wait for that kind of stuff ❤
  • @ibabyloveb87 Great news!!!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @Swiftlet ugh people!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @Swiftlet that’s annoying. My nana is always obsessed with asking how much weight I’ve gained every time she sees me with all my pregnancies. She told me her dr gave her a really hard time about gaining weight when she was pregnant even though she was a healthy weight to begin with. I think it scarred her and she can’t help but ask. 
  • This OT is kicking my butt. The pay period started Thursday, and I've already gotten 24 hours of OT in. And the end isn't in sight yet. I won't complain when I see the paycheck though. 
    Also not super excited about redoing the AS ultrasound tomorrow. Honestly, it me feel kind of self conscious last time, felt like my fat belly was the problem. But excited to see baby again so soon. 
  • @babyroma You’re a champ for putting in those extra hours! That must be really difficult right now. Sorry you’re feeling self conscious about the redo. I know we all have our sensitivities (mine are extra heightened while pregnant), but it sounds from others like they’ve had similar experiences, so I hope that gives you some comfort and helps quiet some of the negative self talk. You’re obviously a woman who is doing her best for her little belly bean and her family and you should be proud of what a badass you are ❤️
  • @doodleoodle how did DD1's birthday party go?
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @babyroma I want to echo what @um_thor said. And, if it helps reassure you, I am average height and weight and I had to go back to complete my AS as well. They do it when the baby is being uncooperative and it has nothing to do with us and our bodies. 
  • @doodleoodle can I say WOW that is an impressive cake!!! All that effort for my daughter's birthday would have definitely won some points with me too :) 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @doodleoodle that's good that everything went smoothly.  The cake is beautiful! 

@babyroma I have lower belly fat but that wasn't where they had trouble during the AS.  Apparently my son likes to hide behind my belly button.  I've heard stories from women of all sizes having to go back and repeat the scan.  You have enough to stress about so I wouldn't worry about this...easier said than done though, right?
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20