May 2020 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight: Strollers

Been slacking on the Product Spotlights.  Whoops, this is from last week!

Each week we'll spotlight a new category of product. Feel free to comment on threads like these throughout your time at the board, not just when they're in their week in the spotlight, if you discover something new OR are new to the board. This week it's.... Strollers!

FTMs are encouraged to ask questions & STM/+s encouraged to share their knowledge based on experience. You can use any or all the prompts relevant to you below to share info in an easy-to-read format. Pictures/screen grabs, if put in spoilers, are welcome!

For S+TMs: 

• Lifestyle factors that might influence your choice:
  • Favorite stroller:
  • Link/picture:
  • Cost (either actual dollar amount, or just $, $$, $$$, etc.):
  • What you like about it:
  • What you don't like about it, if anything:
  • Is there a stroller you don't have but are considering? Why?:
  • Is there a stroller you've tried that you absolutely hate? Why?: 
  • Additional thoughts?:

For FTMs

• Lifestyle factors that might influence your choice:
  • Stroller(s) you're interested in:
  • Link/picture:
  • Cost (either actual dollar amount, or just $, $$, $$$, etc.):
  • Any questions for S+TMs?:

To view the upcoming PSS schedule, see here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XX4aUSPsDbdyEEK5HIzMzwH2ztOVOnNCehSgMAc5w6U/edit?usp=sharing
Next up: Car Seats
TTC#1 July 2015 
  • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
  • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
TTC#2 April 2019 
  • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

Re: Product Spotlight: Strollers

• Options
    I decided to use spoilers for my thoughts because it got long.

I highly suggest people to shop garage sales in the spring/early summer, FB marketplace, VarageSale, or something similar. You can find great deals on strollers in good condition. Also FTMs register for them too, sometimes people like getting a large gift, or going in together on a large gift! I waited to get my BOB with the completion discount (after baby was born) from my registry because I couldn't find one used in my area.

https://www.chiccousa.com/shop-our-products/strollers/frame/keyfit-caddy-frame-stroller/06079062950070.html
    So DD was born at the end of November in Wisconsin. It is cold. I learned quickly that I preferred to keep her in the car seat, but sometimes it was too much to carry for longer periods of time. I didn't have the Chicco lightweight stroller that snaps with the car seat so I ended up buying the frame stroller shortly after she was born for longer shopping trips. I LOVED the frame stroller, the basket is so large-way larger than any stroller with a seat, the stroller folds super easily and is so compact and super light. All more so than the lightweight stroller.

https://www.bobgear.com/strollers/revolution-flex
    We couldn't use the BOB until she was 6 months old, I loved this for walks around my neighborhood (suburbs, no sidewalks), when we would go to outdoor events in the summer (i.e. downtown fireworks, farmers market, etc). I really love the fact that the sun visor is HUGE! I also like that it has the shocks and is easy to maneuver. It is heavy and takes up a lot of space though.

https://www.gracobaby.com/en-US/breaze-click-connect-stroller-103563
    https://www.chiccousa.com/shop-our-products/strollers/lightweight/liteway-plus-2-in-1-stroller---champagne/07079317400070.html 
    I had the Chicco carseat and this is their equivalent (link above) to the Graco stroller (link above), however I liked the Graco stroller better than Chicco's and the Chicco carseat better than Graco's. The Graco one had a larger basket, was less bulky feeling, easier to fold, and the seat laid down flatter. The Graco lightweight stroller we mainly used at the airport for a trip for a wedding when she was 5-6 months old and the frame wasn't going to do it for outings and stuff. I did a combo of stroller/babywearing on this trip since I was in the wedding and had a lot of places to go. This stroller just lives at my parents house now since they watch DD 2x per week and go to the parks a lot. I think if this was at my house and not my parents I would have used it more this past summer for trips where I need to put the stroller in the car over using the BOB. 

I don't plan on buying a double stroller or sit/stand stroller at this point for #2. Since it will be summer my plan is to either use the frame stroller/infant car seat and have DD walk or carrier her in the toddler carrier. Or vice versa, have DD in one of the other strollers or walking and carry the baby in the wrap or baby carrier.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    TTC#2 April 2019 

• Options
    We <3 the city mini GT and I would recommend it x1000. I’ve actually seen them advertising the GT2 and I think it has suspension which could potentially make it a jogging stroller. (I didn’t look to see if they reclassified it, the GT is not a jogging stroller). It folds easily and we had the attachment to use it with the car seat so it solved the need for multiple strollers. DD1 is now almost 6 and can still sit in it if she has to. 

However, if I did it again I would get the city select which can be used as a single or a double. We will be looking to add this stroller to our collection if we can find a good used one on a garage sale site. 
    DD1 born 1/15/14
    DD2 born 9/10/17
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was set against getting a stroller, but ended up getting one because it was on clearance with the infant seat I wanted for less than the infant seat costs alone. It's the Britax B Agile system. I really like how easy it is to fold which comes in handy when wrangling a toddler and trying to get it in the back of your truck, it can be done with one hand. My daughter doesn't like the fact that it doesn't have a tray, she tries to steal our friends with a tray when we go places with them, I have the tray adapter in my amazon wishlist, but I'm not sure how easy it will fold when I add the tray to it. I also have the balance board attachment piece saved and I think I'll try that with DD instead of buying another stroller first I don't know how well it will work, but we'll see. 

Okay so it looks like you can't buy one new anymore, they retired it in 2017. Well I bought mine in 2017 in December for my May 18 baby so that's probably why it was so cheap.  :disappointed:
    https://us.britax.com/retired/2017-b-agile-3/
  • Options
    We’ve gone through a ton of strollers over the years. I mainly used the Jeep single stroller with DS1. It was a good stroller but we lost it in a military move. I bought a urbini with a bassinet with DS2. It was okay, but honestly not my favorite. We tried a sit and stand since DS1 and DS2 are two years apart. Hated it. Actually trashed it at universal and rented one at the park instead. Finally bought a Chicco lite way and we’ve been using that for the last few years. It’s honestly a good stroller, light, easy to use and easy to fold. I plan on getting a key fit car seat and caddy for this baby because I’d like something to push the car seat with. We’re at the hospital with DS1 a lot and baby wearing isn’t always feasible. 

DS2 was 30lbs at 6 months (EBF and just chubby all around) so if this baby ends up being a chubby one I’ll switch to the other chicco we have around that time period. 
  • Options
    +1 for LOVING the City Mini. It's super light and the back folds all the way down so they can sleep comfortably or you can change a diaper easily. We also have the City Select which we used as a double. I don't love it because it's so heavy compared to the City Mini. But, if you're a FTM and plan to have a second, it would save you money to buy a stroller you can use as a single or a double. We've bought three strollers (also bought a Graco jogger which was heavy and too tall for me), so it would have been nice not to spend so much money for strollers that just take up room in the garage.
  • Options
    We have the Thule Urban Glide. This is a fantastic jogging stroller. I use it for jogging and for just normal walks or anywhere that has rough terrain. I have no complaints about it for these uses. Its relatively bulky even though the wheels come off etc, so for navigating narrow areas I do not use it. I used the infant car seat adapter at first so we started using it for walks pretty soon after DS was born. It looks like it's gone up in price a little from when we bought it, not sure why since they have an Urban Glide 2 out now and you would think the old model would be less but it looks like they are the same price...

We used a regular $20 umbrella stroller for quick trips where a small stroller is needed for a long time. A few months ago I bought the Baby Jogger City Tour Two. I love it so far. It folds up super small.. It supposedly is supposed to fit in the overhead bin on the plane - I haven't tried this yet since the times I have flown with DS with it I was traveling alone and didn't want to bother with it not fitting. You can also fold it up and unfold it with one hand and it's incredibly light. The basket is somewhat small but it's there and the recline is great.

• Options
    I’m on the City Mini GT stroller bandwagon! The tires are amazing. The stroller is so easy to maneuver. It isn’t chunky or heavy so it’s easy to travel with—I’ve flown with it several times. Also, too can get attachments for the car seat to click right in and for snack trays when your kid is older. 

Mine is just the normal single now and I don’t plan on getting a double stroller since DD will be almost 3 and the city mini can add one of those little scooters on the back. I’m hoping that if DD ever needs the stroller, then I could wear the smaller one though. 
  • Options
    Sorry this is so long. 😝
    So for DS1 I bought the Mountain Buggy City Mini and I loved it. We used that stroller hard for the first three years of his life, which is when the airlines ended up busting part of it when we flew to visit my parents. We had it jerryrigged and still use it sometimes but I’m worried it will hard break at an inconvenient time. 😂
    https://mountainbuggy.com/us/Products/strollers/MB-mini

We ended up getting a regular Bob on sale after the airlines broke the Mountain Buggy and MH loves it. The handle is adjustable so it’s easy to push for different heights, it unfolds and folds down pretty easily and it is so easy to push. We use it at amusement parks, the zoo, the aquarium, Nationals Parks etc. biggest con is that it takes up a lot of space. Also both of my kids can squish into the seat if they need to, and I’ve also had DS1 sit on the front of it and it is still so easy to push. 

We keep the Mountain Buggy Nano at my parents house. I bought it the summer that DS1 turned two because we spent 7 weeks visiting my family on the east coast and did a road trip up to Niagara Falls and back. I also use it whenever I visit my parents and we go shopping for the day or to the boardwalk, zoo etc. it folds up super small so you can have it as a carry on for a flight but I have never actually done that because it lives at my parents. My only complaint is that because it only gets used two to three times out of the year, it takes me forever to remember how to fold the stupid thing up. It’s probably a non factor if you use it all the time though. ((MH is seriously considering the new Nano Duo as well since it’s the same principle but a double stroller version of it.))
    https://mountainbuggy.com/us/Products/strollers/nano

When we went to Disneyland last year with a three year old and a 7 month old, I bought a Joovy Caboose sit to stand. Honestly I love it. We probably would have used it a lot more except for that awful poosplosion ((don’t ask, it was literally the shit that nightmares are made of)). But my 3, now 4 year old loves it. He loves being able to have his own little seat and he also likes that he can stand and see where we are going as well as get up and down whenever he wants. Which as a parent was a lot more convenient than I expected but he is a pretty good listener. It does have the option to buckle them into the little seat on the back but we never used it unless DS1 wanted to “be safe.” 😝 Biggest con, we couldn’t figure out how to get the cover off the back seat to clean it. Also, if you have a heavy kid in the front ((30-35 lbs)) it is really hard to push. It is honestly probably the stroller we take to Disney World in November unless we decide to buy a full double before then. I will also say that this one folds up very long, so when we were looking at cars over the summer, it wouldn’t fit in a lot of trunks or even the backs of smaller SUVs. For instance it’s too long to fit in the back of a Subaru Forester. 
    https://www.amazon.com/Joovy-Caboose-Stand-Tandem-Stroller/dp/B001AXJ8O0

Friends gave us a Graco Double Stroller. I think it was the DuoGlide or very similar. I hated it. It’s extremely hard to push and terrible to steer. I think we used it twice and then donated it because it is also HUGE. It takes up so much room even when it’s folded. 
    https://www.gracobaby.com/en-US/duoglider-stroller-115765

We bought this for Disney last November before they banned them from the parks. It was great. Between my two nieces and nephew, plus my two it frequently had three kids in it. It was super easy to steer, held all of our luggage at the airport and was awesome to steer. I’m sad that they banned them actually but I understand the why. We use it a lot around town. It has straps to buckle two kids, folds up pretty small compared to the other doubles we’ve used and has room for a small cooler on the front. It’s great to lay a baby in for a nap and we have plans to use it during soccer practices and for hauling all our crap to things like fireworks, ball games, kids sports, and the beach. I even loved it going through the airport. 
    https://keenz.us/

I’ve used a double Bob and man those suckers are nice. But they are pricey and they are very big when folded up. I like the Mountain Buggy Duet better, even though it has smaller tires. It still works, and my friend in England did Stroller Warriors ((jogging and HIIT workouts)) with hers. It has the option to use half of it as a basket for going to the farmers market or grocery store, so as a FTM you could get it and use it that way. They are very popular in Europe because they aren’t any wider than most single strollers so they fit through doorways and turnstiles easily. The biggest con for me is the price. But you can use a 20% off BBB coupon on the website and save that way. 
    https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/mountain-buggy-reg-duet-v3-double-stroller/5207938

I don’t really like most tandem strollers because they are hard to push, especially if you have heavier kids. We will probably get either of the Mountain Buggy double strollers—the Nano Duo or the Duet. I don’t usually use a stroller until my baby is over 6 months... I hate carrying the car seat around because even if it’s lightweight ((mine is 7.5 lbs)), it gets heavy fast when you add a baby to it, it also takes up a lot of space. It’s usually easier and faster for me to throw baby in the ring sling and leave the car seat. I won’t say we never do it, but we probably carry the car seat in somewhere 3-4 times and hardly ever after 3 months. That’s just personal preference. Also, you can usually get an adapter to click your car seat into most strollers. I have a universal cup holder that straps onto most strollers and I don’t have a lot of complaints with it. And we use carabiners and hooks to hang things from the back of the stroller like diaper bags and shopping bags. My SIL put ankle weights on the front of her stroller to keep it from tipping when her kids were out of the stroller and she had things hanging on the back. 
  • Options
    As a Mom with twins I got this with the double car seats that go in it. I doesn't handle as well as I'd like but I could push it easily enough post c-section, its a budget model (twin daycare expenses!) and it worked well enough for us. We did finally discover breaking down the trays and removing those made the stroller breakdown a lot smaller.

The twins were winter babies and premature (pregnancy induced hypertension for me, delivered at 34.3). When they came home together the Sunday after Thanksgiving in 2017 I pretty much stayed at home except with doctor appts, both for me and the twins. When I started venturing out with them they were probably three months old. I definitely didn't want them catching something and ending back in the NICU.

Things might be different with a summer baby, the twins will be 2.5 by the time this little one comes. I'm going to a local baby-wearing group meeting this weekend at my local public library. I need to get a lot better at wearing  and try out different wearing options so that my hands are freer with the twins.
  • Options
    I had a Chicco Trio Love with a bassinet and seat attachments that I absolutely loved during the infant stage. Around the time my son was 1.5 my husband bought me a BOB and we never looked back. I jog and also use it as my primary stroller. It is so easy to push, can go over just about any terrain and has decent storage. It also has an excellent shade. 

I agree with what was said above, you can definitely find gently used strollers all over Craigslist and Marketplace. 

I don't plan on purchasing a double stroller,  DS will be almost 4, so I figure I'll use the BOB and baby wear. Then when DS is in school I'll use the BOB. 
  • Options
    For city use, we have loved the City Mini. I can’t remember why we didn’t get the GT - I think maybe because it made it heavier and I wanted it lighter so I could carry it if needed (eg folded on the bus). We used an adapter to put the Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat, which we loved, on it until about 6 months.  Once the kiddo got older to be about a year, we started using an even lighter umbrella stroller, the Uppababy G-Lite. I wish we had gotten one of the Uppababy umbrella strollers like the G-Lux instead because they still are pretty small for commuting, but do have the recline in case the kiddo falls asleep in the stroller. Other strollers now seem giant to me, but we just moved to a more suburban spot, so maybe I will have to go full-Bob like my siblings! Haha 
  • Options
    +1 for the Thule Urban Glide. I mostly did babywearing with DD when she was little (though we did buy the infant seat converter), but now that she’s older and we live on a dirt road, we use it a lot more. I intend to use it to take her for walks while wearing LO this summer. I also love that I can use it as a jogger though haven’t as much as I’ve just used it for walks. It is a bit bulky, but I don’t take it many places via car so that’s never been an issue. 

We got it for a great discount as an REI garage sale with a damaged box (if you’re an REI member you should definitely plan to go to the garage sales for baby stuff - stroller, hiking backpacks, hats, etc). 
  • Options
    we have the Britax travel system and that stroller is great for regular stroller type things - easy to use and doesn't take up a tone of space - also easy to fold up/break down. And we have a $20 Walmart stroller for things like going to the mall or traveling at the airport (I HATE using a big stroller in the mall...it's so hard to navigate through racks and stores). Honestly, we didn't use the stroller often...I baby wore 98% of the time and then as soon as DS could walk he wanted to walk. I honestly don't think we have used our stroller at all since DS turned 2. 
  • Options
    My question for STMs is when/where do you use your stroller?  Not having children yet I'm having a hard time understanding or coming up with a real life situation where bringing some huge stroller along somehow makes life easier instead of more complicated.  In a store I'd have a shopping cart to push around.  I don't know.  Maybe it's my lifestyle that is different, maybe it's because of where I live, maybe it's because I don't have other kids, but I really just don't get it!  Help me understand.
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2019
    @pirateduck I'm a big fan of babywearing, so I didn't use it that often with my infants. Strollers come in handy when you need to contain a toddler (the aquarium, farmers market, festival, etc.) For my infants, I'd use the stroller if I wanted to walk to the store instead of drive. Or daycare drop off when I have an infant and a bigger kid. I'd also use it if we decided to walk to pick the kids up from daycare. We'd strap DS's bike in on the way there and DS would ride home. DD was still too small to walk the whole way, so she got a stroller ride. I do know people with nannys who have a stroller so the nanny can take walks.

Eta: I did use a stroller when I would walk/hike paved trails around a local lake. That way I could put the diaper bag on the bottom.
  • Options
    @pirateduck we don’t use the stroller all the time. We use a stroller for when we are going to be out all day, so national parks, the amusement park, the zoo, the aquarium, a festival, etc. I don’t use a stroller often before six months because my kids are usually small enough, light enough that baby wearing is easier. But a stroller is nice for a day when you are out and you need a safe place to put baby, a safe place for them to nap, or you need them to be contained so they don’t hurt themselves. 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!  This thread is helping.  It also seems that depending on the primary use for the stroller might impact what model is selected!  
  • Options
    @pirateduck I actually used the stroller way more when DD was an infant than I do now that she is a toddler. It was especially handy when she would fall asleep in her carseat on the way somewhere (which happened a lot, as we live far away from most places that are worth going) and I could easily transfer the carseat from the car to the stroller without her waking up and go on with my errand. It made smaller shopping trips and other errands a million times easier, although it's not the most practical if you need to do, say, a huge grocery run.
  • Options
    @pirateduck I'd recommend starting with a snap and go, then, and waiting to see what you need and use a stroller for. Snap and gos are frame strollers that you can only use with a car seat. Get one used. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @pirateduck like the others have said we didn't really use it much when DD was an infant. We use it more now that that she is 1+ years old. We use it when we are going to be walking a lot, going to the fair, museums, zoo, walking around a city. Now we don't live near these places so it doesn't happen often but when we need it I'm glad we have it. MH was never a fan of baby wearing so when she was in infant he would put her into it where as I would bring her carrier and just wear her. He didn't go or do much without me there so it was very seldom we used it. 

I think the place I use it most now is when my mom decides she wants to take us shopping for 3 hours it's great to have it to schlep around all of our purchases at the mall or outlets. I can wear DD and throw our bags in the stroller. 
  • Options
    I don't know what I'm doing yet.  DS will be 3.5 and we rarely use a stroller for him anymore, but sometimes he does get tired and want to ride, and he still doesn't walk as quickly as us if we're in a rush to get somewhere.  I was thinking the Sit to Stand, but the folded size concerns me (thanks for the info, @mdfarmchick).  I don't want to do a full side-by-side or a full tandem, so I'm not sure what to do.  Any advice for a 3.5-4 year age gap?
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @jhysmath I don't think that would work very well for us.  Both MH and myself are tall, so we take long strides and would definitely end up kicking something like that.  But thanks for letting me know!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @shamrocandroll I’m considering this. DS2 is 4 and rarely uses a stroller but we did use it last weekend at the fair. DS1 is 6, but in treatment and gets leg pains when walking for a while. This seems like a good compromise. 

• Options
    @rox7777 Ooooh!  That looks perfect, actually!  And we have a Chicco infant seat, so it would be compatible with that.  Thanks!  My only hesitation is I did not love our Chicco Liteway for DS.  The wheels got all wonky and hard to turn after a while.  Our friend's did the same.  So hopefully the Bravo has nicer/more robust wheels.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @rox7777 @shamrocandroll I seriously considered that one! I may buy it to use with this baby and DS2. 
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll some Targets have that model in stock if you want to try to see it in person. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have any Targets nearby (my one true regret moving to the country), but I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm near one!  Also, it's $20 cheaper on Amazon.  I have a private registry set up and I might buy it with my completion discount.  :)  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @shamrocandroll my sister as a stroller like the one rox777 sent and we were able to fit the baby in the front and two 2-year-olds on the seat 😂 Very convenient since I forgot our stroller on the trip 😬
  • Options
    @mokay19 Haha, that's awesome.  Now I just need to make sure it'll fit in the trunk of my car!  Thanks ladies!!!  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @shamrocandroll We have the lite way too. We don’t use it a lot so we haven’t had trouble, but it’s definitely not an off road stroller! I’m hoping this one is better for that since it looks more like a jogger. We also have the key fit which was part of the appeal.

I live 10 minutes from target. I’ll check it out soon and let you know what I think. 
  • Options
    @rox7777 Thank you!  :)
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @shamrocandroll I know Walmart sells it too but i don’t know what they have in store. I didn’t think it looked or felt flimsy in person. And at least with Amazon you can send it back. I was actually going to order from Bed Bath and Beyond and use a 20% off
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick Smart!!!  Thanks!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    I'm kind of a stroller snob, even though I don't have any really high end (silver cross, uppababy, bugaboo) strollers. But I'm in a stroller FB group that has created this monster. 

We have a...
    City Mini GT
    City Mini GT frame with bassinet and chicco car seat attachment (bought all three parts used)
    Cybex Balios M
    Summer Infant 3d lite
    Thule Urban Glide (in-law stroller)

We also had a...
    Chicco keyfit caddy (bought used)
    BOB Ironman (got for free)

The CMGT is an amazing stroller if you are only going to have one stroller and will be walking outside a lot. It has car seat adapters for most brands but it is also safe for a newborn (use a snuzzler). Awesome canopy, huge weight limit, deep seat, one hand fold, easy to carry folded, relatively light. The only negatives are that it doesn't parent-face and it doesn't have a huge basket.

The Cybex Balios is a nice alternative to the more expensive modular singles like the Uppababy Cruz. We bought this because I really wanted something that could parent-face. It's not as robust in terms of all-terrain as the CMGT, though. 

I loved the keyfit caddy but decided to sell it when I got a CMGT frame and keyfit car seat adapter. I'm really excited to use the bassinet this time around, too. 

I wouldn't recommend the 3d lite, unless you're just dying for an umbrella stroller. Umbrella strollers are hard to push and have long folds. You can get more compact travel strollers for not too much more money. 

The Thule is a nice stroller too, especially if you plan to run with baby. Note that you cannot run with a baby in a non-jogging stroller (most Baby Jogger strollers are not for running!), cannot run with a baby in a car seat, and cannot run with a baby less than 6-8 months old. The Thule is much prettier than a Bob, but the seat is more shallow. 

• Options
    @catem07 Curious why you say you can't run with a baby in a car seat? Maybe I'm shaming myself but everything I've read/heard says it makes little difference to baby whether you are walking or running with the stroller/car seat. Obviously I wouldn't do anything super rocky or fast with that situation.
  • Options
    @rachelg777 I'm pretty sure most of the manuals for jogging strollers say no running until they hit 6-8 months or maybe later even.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    TTC#2 April 2019 

• Options
    rachelg777 https://fitnesscenter.bobgear.com/fitnesscenter/running-moms-guide-jogging-stroller/ 

"It is not recommended that you jog with your stroller when an infant car seat is attached or before your baby is strong enough....For jogging or off-road stroller use, BOB recommends that children should be at least 8 months old."

• Options
    @catem07 @m6agua thanks! I gotcha , I guess it’s probably more of a FFFC then that personally I think there isn’t much difference on a smooth road especially vs. a bumpy road with a car. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @catem07 I’m assuming when they say no off road they really mean no off pavement ??  I thought maybe I was starting to get this stroller thing figured out but now I’m back to the thought that I’ll probably buy like 10 different baby carriers 
    and not even get a stroller until baby is a year old since I couldn’t safely use it anyway.  Hmm...