February 2020 Moms

FFFC 10/18

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: FFFC 10/18

• @babyroma Oye! People on the phone in public bathrooms! Too funny you make a bunch of noise!
    TW
  • Loading the player...
  • @babyroma I'll jump on the bathroom train. I have a coworker who wears the most ridiculous heels to work and then needs to take them off immediately because they hurt her feet. Which is completely fine...except she doesn't keep a pair of flats or sneakers at her desk. Instead, she walks around the entire office barefoot. INCLUDING THE BATHROOMS. I find it so disturbing because our bathroom gets pretty gross. There are a lot of people out there with strange bathroom behavior... 
  • @lanie1000 omg gross!! Why does she not just keep a pair of flats at her desk!? 

Agree with you @babyroma. One time I swear a woman was on FaceTime in the bathroom at work bc I could hear the other person talking too and then saw her put an iPad on the ground. Ew. 
  • @craftywitch Bahah you crack me up! 
    TW
  • I am so grossed out by all the nasty bathroom behaviour right now. 😂
  • @malloryfrommn oh girl, I feel you!! DH is sooo messy! He leaves his clothes laying around in bathrooms, living room, etc. Dirty dishes in living room. We just moved into our house 6 days ago, and I already had to pick up 3 beer cans laying around our yard today. WTH?