May 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-In 10/17

This is a check-in for people who were active on TTGP before getting the BFP. We welcome all TTGPers in other BMBs as well. 

What's going on this week?

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?
TTC#1 July 2015 
  • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
  • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
TTC#2 April 2019 
  • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 10/17

• Options
    What's going on this week? We had swimming class last night for DD and she did so good. Next week is the last parent/child session and then she is on to classes without us and just the teacher.  :'(  How is she growing up so fast!? We have a friend's DD's birthday party on Saturday. Our kiddos are only 1 month apart (they were supposed to be only 2 weeks apart).

How far along are you? 10 weeks! AHHH.

Upcoming appointments? Next appointment is October 29, just a quick appointment where they will use the doppler or a bedside ultrasound to check on things if the doppler doesn't work out. I also have to get my thyroid labs drawn for the endocrinologist around then too.

Cravings/Symptoms? Symptoms have eased up, I am guessing because the placenta is starting to take over a bit. At least that is what I'm telling myself. I think I'm starting to feel less bloated. My regular, healthier food still doesn't sound good. I just want all the carby-junk food.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? *TW Loss* I'm so sad to see a few of the TTGP grads have to go back recently (not just from our BMB). My heart is broken for them. Loss sucks and isn't fair *end TW*

Questions? Nothing
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @m6agua I have been keeping track of everyone in a TTTP group and I’m so sad for those going back. I was teary for many of them. You are right, it is not fair. Glad your symptoms are easing up. 

What's going on this week? It has been a busy week. DD had gymnastics yesterday and she is really starting to enjoy it. I’m not spending as much time chasing her down anymore 😂😂 Tuesday was DH birthday so it was fun to celebrate.

How far along are you? 11 weeks tomorrow 

Upcoming appointments? Monday! We will likely do the Doppler and have a quick check in.

Cravings/Symptoms? I still have no appetite but symptoms are easing up too. I am still taking the anti-nausea meds and I’m scared to wean off of them. I have had much more anger than I normally do but that might be because of insomnia.

Rants/Raves/Randoms?  It is finally cooling down here! I am so excited.

Questions? Naw 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2019
    @m6agua This was DD's last year of parent/child swim - I can't believe how fast the time goes! Also heartbroken for our fellow grads. It's just so damn unfair.

What's going on this week? Not much. Just work. Excited it's almost Friday so I can dress down.

How far along are you? 10 weeks today!

Upcoming appointments? I graduated from my RE, so today is my first OB appt. Hoping for an US since this is a pregnancy confirmation appt. I was able to hear one baby's HB on the doppler last night, so I'm feeling pretty good about the appt.

Cravings/Symptoms? I eat all the food. All of it. So much bloating and my boobs still hurt. But the fatigue has lightened up and as long as I keep eating, the nausea stays away.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? MH hasn't been to a single US this time because of his current work schedule. I'm so bummed for him. I told him he had to go to the NT, no matter how that impacted work. Fingers crossed.

Questions? Nope.

ETA: spelling 
  • Options
    @m6agua Yes to all the unhealthy carbs. I made tater tots to eat on my drive into work at 6 this morning. So yummy. I know from DD I'll turn it around 2nd trimester and eat healthier. Yay for your DD moving up in swim lessons but I know its bittersweet. It has been hard to see the losses recently and my heart breaks for them.  <3

@newmomtx06 Glad gymnastics is going well! I did it when DD was close to 2 and the other moms acted like their kid was going to the Olympics the next week. We haven't been back. 

@ruby696 Hahah! I've dressed down all week. Other teachers dress more casual than me, so I don't think anyone notices. Yay for a HB! FX for a good appointment today!

What's going on this week? Regular week. Just symptom surviving.

How far along are you? 9+4

Upcoming appointments? Almost 4 weeks away! Hoping they'll get a good HB on the doppler (no US until the anatomy scan) and then we'll announce to more family and friends. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Nausea that gets worse as the day goes on. Still exhausted. Eating a lot of terrible foods. I'm struggling to drink enough water.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Crazy rain where I am today. Its thrown the students off which makes the day longer.