Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 10/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 10/16

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -3. -1

Typical LP length: 10ish

Testing: was going to wait until monday but I’m definitely going to cave by friday or saturday. 

R/R: I’m off today and of course it’s rainjng when I want to run etrands. I was planning on getting my eyebrows waxed, hair cut, and car cleaned. I fell back asleep after I woke up this morning at 8 so I’m pretty drowsy right now. The dogs woke me up  :'( had a very interesting dream last night that kind of made me sad, meh.

CS/Q: My temps are still all at random times but luckily nothing too crazy. 

• @konoha  I'll join you girl!!  Yes, test this weekend   >:)   Sorry that it's raining on your day off.  It's rainy here too and I so didn't want to get out of bed.  Perhaps your dream is a good sign!  Your temps are looking pretty nice   :#

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  20/4

Timing:  -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length:  ~12ish

Testing: likely this weekend because I have zero patience and just obsess

R/R:  I ate Smashburger last night and am feeling pretty gross today.  Any time I eat greasiness I pay for it the next day.... but I always love it in the moment lol.  I gotta get my butt on the treadmill tonight - been wayyyy too long.

CS/Q:  Nope, nothing exciting because I don't temp.  Some mild cramping yesterday and today... but unsure if it's my mind overthinking.

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @ziggymama06 haha you’ve convinced me! I’ll be buying my ticket for the bsc train :D I feel like it’s rainy everywhere from reading through wto as well! I might just do my errands tomorrow since I have a car appt in the morning and I’ll be forced to leave the house. Your timing looks so good! & Omg I haven’t had smashburger in so long, their fries are pretty awesome. I hope you feel better soon. I also had some cramping on 3 dpo which I thought was weird!! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1 

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: So I try to limit my drinking to the weekends since I’m trying to lose weight. Friday I will be 9 dpo. Is that to early to test? I don’t want to drink knowing that I could potentially be pregnant. I was going to wait until Sunday, but then I remember that my coworker and I go out for drinks during lunch on Friday. 

R/R: So since I am now testing on Friday, most likely, I need to put on moonshine in the freezer to chill. In case it’s the last drink I have for awhile. My grandparents and I drive down every summer to get some Old Smokey moonshine from Tennessee. It’s so good! 
    Also, this morning was a complete shit show at work. I’m waiting for someone to tell me why I’m having all of these issues and I hate that they started yesterday when I was off. 
    And the cramps/discomfort is finally gone! I felt like a million bucks when I woke up this morning. 

CS/Q: Nothing much going on, but I wanted to share because I love looking at other people’s charts 😊

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• edited October 2019
    @blackgirlmagic your chart looks great!! & I’m glad you’re feeling better! Moonshine sounds good right now lol! I’m sorry work is being crazy. 9dpo could be too early but some people can turn a test that early. Kind of just depends on implantation since there’s a range (6-12 dpo) and hcg rising time. 

Eidt: word choice 
  • @blackgirlmagic yummmm moonshine sounds so good!  What a nice tradition with your grandparents.  I would totally test Friday, but I'm a bad influence lolol.  Like @konoha said it could be too early and you get a false negative depending on the timing of implantation.  Sorry work is a shitshow... hope that turns around for you.  Your chart and timing are on point!

@konoha Yeah stay home today and do what you need to there, then run around tomorrow - sounds like a good plan.  I had the sweet potato smash fries... omg so delicious.  I'm okay today, just tired and groggy/bloated.  fx your cramping is a good sign!  I'm glad you're buying your ticket... come join me...  :p

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • wildflower_wildflower_ member
    edited October 2019
    @blackgirlmagic @ziggymama06 @konoha

Y’all are killing me right now with all this talk of moonshine, burgers and fries!!

I used to live in Nashville! Where was the distillery you used to go to?

I’ll add my deeds in about 15 mins. 

• @wildeflower we went to the Pigeon Forge, TN. If I get a negative Friday then I will only test again on Sunday, depending on what my temps show. 
    @ziggymama06 I like bad influencers sometimes 😈
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

edited October 2019
    @blackgirlmagic - LOVE PF!! 

Month/Cycle: 13/5

CD/DPO: 62/10

Timing: -1, +1

Typical LP length: unk

Testing: who am I kidding I've been testing since day 7! All BFN one cheapie (7dpo), one digital (8dpo), two FRERs (9&10dpo). Going to take a few days off and test  FRIDAY at 12DPO

R/R: Rant: I swear I cannot sleep at all. I finally complained enough about it that DH is buying us a new mattress!!! Anyone else having trouble sleeping?

SC/Q - Something new that popped up last night: DH was cooking ground beef in the kitchen and it smelled SO bad! I've had this symptom before but it didn't come this early - hoping it's a good sign. Also seeing my temps rise again gives me hope! They say that's due to another increase in progesterone after implantation.  

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 30/15

Timing: 0

Typical LP length: 16

Testing: Was WFAF, but H convinced me yesterday to test sooner than later because doc wants to check progesterone ASAP when I am KU due to our history. So guess I am buying some tests today. 

R/R: Work gave me a huge project to take on, and they offered a bonus for completion! Lots of work, but excited about it! 

CS/Q: Anyone else BSC enough to check the Chinese gender prediction calendar to see what gender their baby might be if the due date is any time in the next 6 months? No? Just me? I tell you the TWW is horrible mind game to me. 

WBB for tags later! 

• edited October 2019
    @ziggymama06 sweet potato fries <3<3<3 I will gladly join you! I think I have to get a weeder to pull some weeds before the HOA has a tantrum. And maybe I’ll take the dogs to the park because they’re being crazy lol but other than that I’m gonna be lazy!

@wildeflower fix your sensitive nose is for a good reason! Your temps look good! Sorry about the bfns tho :( 10 dpo is still early!!

@ramzlau it me 
    i’m holding you get good news today! 
    edited October 2019
    @konoha - I am hoping it stays for a bit and continues to be a good sign! And yes, it was WAY too early to test, but I really couldn’t help myself. It looks possibly implant was last night/due to increased temps? Here’s to hoping!! 

@ramzlau - I do ALL sorts of BSC things in the TWW. I tell myself it’s because I only get 3-5 a year, so I have to cram all that crazy into fewer weeks! Now I want to look! I’ll let you know what I find out. EDITED: Says I'll have a boy. However I checked for my last and THAT said girl, which he isn't. So.... hopefully I operate based on the opposite rule!

Currently looking into ways to tell DH if we are KU. He knows the last we’re neg but probably doesn’t know I still have a few days to test before AF.

Y’all have any good ideas or resources for how to surprise DH with the news (if and when it comes)?
    I was thinking of something where he is an active participant and has to guess it someway. Like taboo (we play games often) or a scavenger hunt.
  • Month/Cycle: Jan 2018

CD/DPO: 15 / 2

Timing:  -2 -1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing:  Ugh. I am super hesitant to. I'd rather just not know if it turns out to be another CP 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
    @ramzlau I miiiiight have checked it out for like the next two years. I have also calculated due dates, then back tracked it for knowing I would deliver at 37 weeks, and plan to avoid certain months. 
    @blackgirlmagic There is a distillery up here (that makes it sound so fancy) that makes moonshine. I love it with lemonade iced in the summer. 
    @wildeflower TW BFP mentioned
    I got my bfp on a FRER all three times at 11 DPO. Just saying! Team POAS over here for sure. 

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin - if you read today's (Thursday's TWW) you'll see I may be timing my FMU wrong. 🙍🏻 I've been testing at midnight when I wake up to pee, instead of peeing at midnight then going back to sleep and testing with FUM at 6:20! Whoopsies. The lady I nanny for has a rogue pregnancy test here (CB digital) and I reaaaaaaly want to use it and replace it for her. I haven't peed since 6, so maybe it's enough time? Today's chart also shows a huge temp dip, so unsure what that's all about.