Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 10/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 10/15

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1 

Typical LP length: not sure yet

Testing: I just looked at the calendar and we have a wedding on Sunday, so some time before the wedding starting Friday. Depending on what my temps say. 

R/R: I’m so thankfully that we were busy yesterday, but my cramps/discomfort yesterday were next level! By the time that I could relax, they were at its worst! I didn’t go to bed till after 3am because of them. I’m so happy to be off today. I’m still having mild cramps, so I think I’m going to drink my water and relax on the sofa. This is definitely new. 

CS/Q: 

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @blackgirlmagic sorry about the cramps! Hopefully it's a good sign and nothing to be worried about. Joining you just so you dont feel lonely :)

Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD/DPO: 18/?

Timing: EOD 

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: no 

R/R: Still not tracking anything, but I have a dr appointment this morning for my annual physical. Going to ask about resuming IF testing and next steps. 

CS/Q: no chart

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2019

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 43/15

Timing: -2,-1,9

Typical LP length: Unknown

Testing: Don’t get me started lol

R/R: so my spotting from yesterday has completely stopped so apparently i don’t know my lp length and I can’t even have that to be excited about. Had a huge presentation due yesterday that was super stressful but just so glad it’s done.

CS/Q:

@blackgirlmagic: cramps aren’t always bad.

@millipe: I hope they can give you the answers you need. 

Edited for spelling 

• ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited October 2019

Hey girls!!  Sorry I've been MIA for a bit.  Last cycle got me a bit crazy so I wanted to take a break and see if that helped my obsessive anxiety... it did while WTO, but I find myself lurking here now so I may as well join you all   <3

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:  19/3

Timing:  -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length:  ~12ish

Testing:  Trying to make it to 10 DPO, but I keep thinking I may test earlier, like this weekend.  I have no patience and will likely test early bc I'm BSC.  I had a bad cold the week of ovulation, but stayed strong and only took plain Tylenol and Mucinex (bc I read that this could actually help, lol).. I really hope the cold didn't screw my chances bc my OPK reflected "high" for 7 days this cycle when it's been 4 in the past...

R/R:  Rant:  Our client service associate/receptionist was let go over a month ago and I'm drowning in work... my own and with the added coverage.  Thankfully our new person is starting this coming Monday and will be a great addition and able to take on more than our last person.  Cannot wait!!

Rave:  The Jets actually won a game lol

CS/Q:  Not very interesting because I don't temp, but here it is anyways... I use the ClearBlue Digital Advanced OPK.

@blackgirlmagic Yay I love weddings!!!  Although Sunday weddings can be a bit of a drag if they run super late.  fx your cramps are a good sign!!  Your chart is looking nice

@millpe Hope your doctor's appt goes well!  Go you with your willpower of not tracking!!  You may totally be onto something bc I drive myself nuts.

@beckylookatherbump Yay that your presentation is over!!  How did it go?  Hoping that your spotting is a good sign!

Edited for content

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @millpe I hope that your appointment goes well today. 
    @beckylookatherbump you are killing me! I wish I have your will power. I hope that your presentation went well. 
    @ziggymama06 I hate it when management loses an employee and then the staff has to pick up the slack. I did that this past year for nine months. We finally have a new hire who is taking over my old role, so I’m still doing a lot while she learns, but at least she is finally here. Your timing seems right! Fingers crossed for you! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Month/Cycle: 13/5

CD/DPO: 60/9

Timing: -1, +1

Typical LP length: unk

Testing: planning to test on the 18th which will be 12 DPO. 

R/R: can't get out of my head this week. I nanny an infant so there is not much to keep my mind from obsessing about this tww.

SC/Q - Nothng exciting. 

@ziggymama06 - I've been testing since 7 DPO, I call it 'therapeutic testing' as I know it is WAY too early to tell anything. I just grab some cheapies from Walmart. Helps to let me take my mind off of it for the day. 

• @blackgirlmagic Thankfully it hasn't been that long and things were a little slower early on due to end of summer.  Glad you finally have a new hire, it's so stressful taking on two roles!

@wildeflower I totally feel you testing early... last cycle I started at 6 DPO even though I know it is WAY too early...  My brain just says do it lol... and I agree at least it kind of satisfied me for that day in a strange way.  But then as the day wears on I begin looking forward to testing the next morning... holding the test up to the window to see if there's a squinter... smh
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @ziggymama06 hey girl!!! I was wondering where you went! Happy to have you back but I’m also sorry you’re back! I get the obsessive feeling. I’m already getting the itch to test myself and it’s way too early!!
  • @konoha Thanks girl!  I'm sorry you're still here as well... July will be our month!!!   <3

PS.  I'm already counting down the days till when I can test.. started at 10 dpo... now I'm thinking 8... possibly 7 IF I get some sort of *sympotoms* lolol   >:)
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @ziggymama06 thank you! & yes!! <3 that would be awesome. I’m the same way. I go from saying no I’m waiting for AF to thinking of every possible reason I need to start testing asap. i’m nuts lol 
  • @konoha  same... cannot stop my mind...

Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!