February 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 10/14 - 10/20

What's on your mind?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/14 - 10/20

• Loading the player...
  • I’m so tired! I have a lot less pain this pregnancy than last, so I’m sleeping better, but I still wake up tired everyday. I think it’s the fact that it’s still dark out when I wake up. Stupid winter
  • @kiwi2628 - I think the real problem is that we can't nap when we get home like we maybe could have with our firsts. I am seriously considering going home to nap for thirty minutes before I get DD1 from daycare but then I feel like a bad mom. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @leksiL Glad you're feeling better! Hope you can get a chance to take a nap!

@ibabyloveb87 Not the stomach bug! Hope everyone stays healthy and YS has a great birthday!

@kiwi2628 Waking up when it's dark is so tough! I'm sleeping well through the night and getting up is just painful LOL.
    TW
  • @leksiL dinosaur theme here. Also original haha he’s excited for his birthday! It’s fun because I think he really gets a birthday now since we’ve been to 82837372828 parties at this point. I need to go order his cupcakes at lunch... 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @therealbitts Oh good. I am so glad he passed it on his own. 
  • @therealbitts Glad that it happened naturally! 
    TW
  • @therealbitts Yay! I'm so happy he was able to pass it on his own. Hopefully finding it wasn't too traumatic for you. ;)
  • @lanie1000 ha!! It wasn’t easy on my sensitive, pregnant lady stomach
  • @therealbitts I am so glad he passed it and you didn't have to have the added stress of surgery or anything!! <3
  • @therealbitts I didn't know that was happening but I've seen scary things on Grey's Anatomy! Glad it's over and didn't cause complications!
  • Sorry for a second post in a row! I forgot to thank you all for your help picking a baby shower dress. It came today and oh boy is it unflattering! It's shorter than I expected so as a maxi dress...its above my ankles (tall people problems!) It makes me look wider than i feel like i am because the top hit in a funny place, the dresses pockets were like right next to my boobs. Even H said it was unflattering. Maybe I'll just stick to the maternity leggings and order a cute shirt like one I already have. 
  • @babyroma Oh no! I am so sorry. :(
  • @babyroma oh no! I hate when something that looks cute is not so in real life. Hope you can find something you love!
  • @DDRRT1982 oh my goodness. I bet you are emotionally exhausted. I’m so glad everything is okay. Now go have some ice cream and binge Netflix.
  • @DDRRT1982 oh man I can’t even imagine that emotional roller coaster! I’m glad your MFm could squeeze you in and isn’t concerned 
  • @DDRRT1982, glad you got answers quickly. I’m still waiting for my ultrasound about some cord/placenta issues. The stress and anxiety is real. 
  • @DDRRT1982 oh thank goodness you could get in right away and get that reassurance. I too cannot wait for these babies to come!
    Married Jan 2008 

• My h took our three year old to the ER at 3:30 this morning. He was starting to sound like he was getting croup yesterday and he was having big coughing fits and having trouble catching his breath through the night. He was retracting/tugging a bit when we decided he needed to go in. He needed a steroid and breathing treatment. My h took the morning off and they are both still sleeping. DS2 has a cold but so far it’s not getting any worse🤞🏼
  • @clee5711 poor little guy. We have a nebulizer at home because DD1 has difficulty sometimes. Did he have good oxygen levels?
    Married Jan 2008 

• @clee5711 oh I’m so sorry he’s sick! Hope he’s better soon. 
  • @DDRRT1982 how scary to go through but that's great your MFM was able to get you in and give you some answers. 

@clee5711 I'm sorry he's sick!  Trips to the ER are never fun but FX he gets better soon.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @DDRRT1982 How scary, but I am glad you were able to get in and get some answers. @clee5711 I hope your little guys gets better asap! I hate this time of the year. :(
  • @DDRRT1982 oh sweetie how scary! So glad the mfm was able to get you in and relieve your worries. 
  • @DDRRT1982 how stressful. I’m so sorry you had to go through that. Talk about emotionally draining. 

@clee5711 I hope your sons get well soon. I hate when my kids are sick. I’d honestly just rather it transfer to me rather than watching them suffer. 
  • @clee5711 I hope your munchkin is doing better.
  • @DDRRT1982 Oh man, that is so stressful but glad you were able to get checked and it’s the latter ❤️

@ibabyloveb87 Sorry you got put in that situation. I would just stand your ground!
    TW
  • Just when I thought we were all healthy again, my four year old gets a fever last night. He was burning up all through the night. Logic tells me it can’t be the magnet he swallowed because that’s gone, but I am now worrying again. I hate this time of year when kids start getting sick. Ugh! 

On top of that, my husband is traveling for basically the next 5-6 weeks. There are a few days here and there when he is home, but he is going to miss Halloween and won’t come home until the day before Thanksgiving. 😕

Sorry, my random kind of turned into a Monday BF. 
  • @therealbitts that sucks! I am so sorry 
  • @therealbitts Sorry about your LO getting a fever and then YH being out of town, what a bummer!!!  <3
    TW
  • @therealbitts I hope your LO feels better soon.  Some years it just feels like nobody can get well.
  • @mandk1233 and @brookert615 thanks guys 💜 

@DDRRT1982 that is so true. I am definitely feeling like that and trying to brace myself for the upcoming cold and flu season. The thought of adding a newborn to the mix gives me so much anxiety! 😬