April 2020 Moms

Weekly Questions 10/13

What questions do you have?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Questions 10/13

• Where are you starting your registries? The common ones that I see are Amazon, BuyBuyBaby and Pottery Barn Kids. Anyone have good / bad experiences with these? I plan to register online.
  • I liked Amazon. You also get a welcome gift if you mark each category as complete and buy something worth $10. You also get a completion discount at some point. 
    If it would help and others are interested we can make a registry thread.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have an Amazon registry, but I’m a STM, so it’s just for me. My friends have done Target recently. Last time, Toys R Us still existed, so that’s where I registered. We don’t have any baby stores in my city any more, so it’s basically Target or online registries. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Target and Amazon (especially this time around it's private/just for family) mainly for the completion discounts and gift stuff.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • I'm doing Amazon, Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us (we still have TRU stores in Canada). Plan to keep them private, will likely put the same stuff on all 3 and mostly just want the completion coupons.
  • I've never heard of this completion discount... I'm on board with that!
  • I just started one on Amazon. It seems to have the most variety.