Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 10/14

EDD: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? :

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite holiday dish to make or eat?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 10/14

• Loading the player...
  • @craftywitch I wore my bellyband this morning and it felt good until I sat down, baby girl was just kicking away at it so I ended up taking it off haha. Which one do you have? Also your foods sound super great, especially those mashed potatoes! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 I have a super cheap velcro band support belt- not sure what brand it was originally as now it doesn't have any tags or labels left. I saw people posting about ones that have suspenders and that go over and under the belly for extra support. I'll definitely wait and see, but it seems like 40 weeks is going to be more hurty this time haha.

• @craftywitch I bought a belly band about a month ago. I was experiencing uterus stretching between 10-13weeks because of the triplets. I was expecting to also be much larger than I am now (I still only have a small bump for 3... but doctor says it will start to get bigger now). I've been trying to avoid using it so I dont become dependent on it. But now after standing/walking I do feel my back arching. Planning on using it next 2 weeks especially during a road trip. When I tried it on the change in support was immediate and incredible! 
  • @craftywitch Oh I didn't see the ones with suspenders! Hope you can find something to help!

@ACAC25 So exciting you announced this weekend! Glad to hear the babies are all on track. 
    TW
  • @ACAC25 That's a good point about getting dependent on a support... Also glad all 3 babies are on track- I kind of can't want to hear about 3 babies moving! That's going to be wild!
  • @brookert615, you can invite anyone you want. You could do female adults and female kids or female adults and all kids. You could do kids over a certain age. You could also invite males. I’d think about who would actually want to be there and invite those people. 
  • @jvk2012 Thanks! I think I'm just overthinking it haha. 
    TW
  • @craftywitch I also read you shouldnt wear it for too long at a time (just a few hours) and really only for walking/standing not sitting. Hope this helps! 
    Tbh I have started to feel them move a little. Sometimes it feels like tapping and other times it's like a dull/sharp discomfort if that makes sense. Right now I typically only feel one at a time and not too intense. Itll be interesting to see how this changes in the upcoming weeks. I cant wait for DH to be able to feel them!
  • @craftywitch Yes to the belly band. I wear it primarily when I run, but I also had an achey day when I was cleaning out a closet when I wound up feeling overtaxed and wore it the rest of the day. 

• EDD: feb 8 23+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): grapes 

Upcoming appointments: two more weeks 

How are you feeling? :
    Not too bad. Having trouble sleeping 
    Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite holiday dish to make or eat? Everything.  My moms stuffing and gravy.  My in laws are Italian so they do fish on Christmas Eve. It’s like a 5 hour meal with multiple courses. 

• EDD: 2.13  22w5d

Team: 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): bag of 6 bagels

Upcoming appointments: few weeks away

How are you feeling? My sciatica has become so bad that I got stuck in one position when putting the OR back together yesterday. And then during a staff emergency I couldn’t even run down the hall. I had to stop because my legs felt like they were going to give out under me due to severe pain. The pain now extends all the way down to my ankle.

Raves/Rants: Yay for being in my new house! Booooo to still unpacking ☹️

GTKY: Pecan pie!! I have the best family recipe with (my idea of) the perfect ratio of filling to pecans. YUM 😋 
  • @daffodil_shoe So sorry to hear about the sciatica!  <3
    TW
  • @burr1371 Not yet, but last time I was leaky pretty early so expecting it soon. Also feeling that itchy prickly feeling in the nipples so I think stuff is happening in there!