Group 1 (2/1-2/7) check-in w/o 10/7

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be?

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) check-in w/o 10/7

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: Feb 1/23+2

Team: green

Baby is the size of a(n): same issue as @taylor2020

Upcoming Appointments: next OB appointment is next week Thursday

How are you feeling? Pretty good overall when I am well-rested. 

Raves/Rants: Raves - baby is moving so much now which means DH can feel him/her move a lot more. This makes both of us happy. I also had a very productive day working on my capstone yesterday. That doesn't happen often, so I am feeling quite accomplished. 
    Rants - it is supposed to be around freezing and snow for the next couple of days. These are the times I wonder why I choose to live so far North. 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be? I also don't have many since they have shaped the woman I am now. The couple I might are too personal to share on the internet. 
  • EDD/W+D:  22w4d  EDD 2/7

Team: BOY

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow

How are you feeling? Overall feeling good. Did too much this weekend and am really sore today. Also don't feel really good today. Crampy stomach, nauseous and just feeling blah.

Raves/Rants: Don't really have one of either today.

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be? Nothing really. Everything I have done has made me who I am today.
  • EDD/W+D: 2/6

Team: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n):  Coconut 

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow 

How are you feeling? Not bad. Uncomfortable sometimes which is scary because I know this is just the beginning. Not thrilled about my newfound stretch marks. 

Raves/Rants: Baby is kicking like crazy. I love it! I can actually see her moving across my stomach which is neat and also freaky. 

Questions: Anyone else have leg cramps? Big one in the middle of the night woke me out of my sleep. This should be fun.. 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be? Give my younger and probably current self a bit of slack. 
  • @mb228 we were talking about Charley Horses in another thread recently. They are common in pregnancy. My massage therapist told me this past Saturday that they can be caused by a calcium deficiency, so you might want to have your OB check that out. 
  • bea0725bea0725 member
    edited October 2019
    EDD/W+D: 2/2- 24 weeks 1 day

Team: Pink 

Baby is the size of a(n): Cantaloupe

Upcoming Appointments: October 16th, really long day. Appointments with MFM and OBGYN

How are you feeling? Miserable. My whole body aches and absolutely no energy at all.

Raves/Rants: Had a nice weekend though I should have listened to my body and stayed home. However Hubby came through and gave me a full body massage, and made dinner! Yummm!

Questions: None

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be? I don't regret anything that has happened to me but if I were to change something, it would probably be to marry my husband sooner. He is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.