April 2020 Moms

Weekend Randoms 10/12-10/13

What's going on this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms 10/12-10/13

• Spending the weekend in Pittsburgh for a concert!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • College football. Hoping my team can keep staying in the game. Rivalry game, but we really aren’t expected to win. Stranger things have happened in this game, though. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Using today as a recuperation day. My youngest caught a cold, and I subbed every day this week. Also hubby works today, which means I get to solo parent. A lot of snuggles and screen time, no shower for mama today until daddy gets home. 

Tomorrow we get together with my in laws for Thanksgiving, they dont do Turkey so we shall what gets made this year. Some years its steak others it's been shake and bake chicken🤷‍♀️  My side of the family is getting together Monday, we always do Turkey with all the fixings. Hopefully the nausea let's me at least eat some of the yummy food!
  • DH and I took care of our lawn today. Hubs has a crazy schedule so it was the first time the lawn got cut since we moved into our house... 8 weeks ago. Our cat decided to “help” clear out the lawn and brought a lizard friend inside the house 🤦🏾‍♀️
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • @mercury94 my team unexpectedly lost in a rivalry game today... and MH is the fan of the team that won, so... our house is fun tonight. 🙄😩
  • @ejoseph16 That’s the way it is at my brother’s house, but our team was expected to lose and did. So, his wife is probably happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • It’s our wedding anniversary weekend, so we spent it in St. Andrews, NB and we are leaving today to continue our anniversary in Bar Harbor.