June 2020 Moms

Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

Re: Introductions! *Introduce yourself here first!*

• Eek @saladflambe, girl I was wondering where you were! So happy for you!!! 
  • Oops also ***lurking!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • <3 Darnit @chaos-and-coffee you had me so excited for a second - I'm stalking the crud out of the TWW thread & am dying for you to test <3 thank you! I hope you're here tomorrow morning NOT lurking!
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• **lurking  @saladflambe Congrats girl!  So excited for you!!  H&H 9 months!   <3
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @ziggymama06 aww thank you so much! :)<3

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Hi! Been with my husband for 9 years total... married since 2015. Have two step kids. This is our first together (my first) I was four days late and I just had a feeling....took 3 pregnancy tests all positive... went same day for blood work to confirm. Edd is June 4th. Go for 8 week appointment October 24th. We have a fur baby too a dog that is 10 years old. 
  • @Knottie1450643666 I'm crazy bloated too! Not sure what to wear?!
  • OMG OMG OMG @chaos-and-coffee I KNEW IT!!! I'm literally crying with happy (and hormones) Congratulations!!!

• Lurking from TTGP (again) - @chaos-and-coffee congratulations!!!! So very happy for you :):)
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Hi All!

My EDD is June 5th (just four days before mine).  We’ve been trying for several months (and so many negative tests!) so as soon as my period was late, I knew this was it!

I am a former personal trainer and group fitness instructor.  These days I stay home and volunteer at my oldest’s school as president of the PTO.

My husband and I have two boys, 8 and 4 and a boxer named Lucy why is 5.  

I like reading, crossword puzzles, going to concerts and working out.  

I am so happy to be in this group with other moms.  This is my first time using an app during pregnancy.
  • @kpearse99 thank you! I hope to see you here after those betas!!
  • Hi! So I found out about our little one on the way when I missed my period for 7 days and decided to take a test. I had been on steroids for a rash I had so I was thinking that delayed my period so I wasn't expecting a positive test. This is my first pregnancy. I want to be a momma more than anything in this world! I haven't really gotten excited yet. I guess I am just trying to guard my heart while we wait and see how things are going at our first appointment. My EDD is June 2. I have been married to my husband for 2.5 years. We have 2 outside cats and a chocolate lab. I love being at home and sitting on my front porch. I love playing with my pup and snuggling with her. I previously had struggle with depression but have healed from that and I still struggle with anxiety (but I not as bad as I use to before counseling and medication) . I'd be open talking about that with anyone who needs to. I'm ready for Monday to get here for my first appointment! If everything goes well we will be telling our family the following weekend 😊
  • Hello Mama's
    I'm so excited that after 9 years, I'm blessed to be apart of the bump form again. This community was so amazing during my second pregnancy with my son who will be 9 years old in November. I'm BACKKKK !!!

- EDD 6/8/2020
    - How you found out - My story is amazing and funny. So it was my bridal shower night (pole dancing lol) that this wonderful buddle of joy was created. Our wedding was next week ohhhhh!!!.  Towards the end of the month, flow was about two days late and I was having very bad dizzy spells and sickness and my breast hurt terrible ( I remembered that feeling). I thought, "I'm not pregnant" but I had this overwhelming feeling to take a test. I went to CVS and pick up the digital Clear blue.  I did my thing, walked away thinking it would say Not Pregnant. I waited... "Your Not Pregnant" Maybe you're coming down with something". then walked back in slightly looked down and saw "PREGNANT"!!!!!!!
    - Hobbies, Job- I'm a Make-up Artist and this is my passion. I work Full time as Progam Analyst.
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies- Just married 9/21/2019 (Newlyweds) I have 2 son's age 23 & 9. My Husband has one son age 17.
    - Anything you’d like us to know 🙂- I'm so happy to be here and share this journey with my June Mama's. I don't know if the little one will come mid or late May. But I'll have another Gemini baby like myself.

TTMills,
    "wishing all the mommies a healthy & happy nine months of pregnancy"
  • - EDD 6/12/20
    - How you found out - missed a period! Old fashioned way! Tested and was positive. Not actively trying but obviously not preventing. 

- Hobbies, Job, Etc. I work in accounting for a manufacturing company. I like to craft and knit. 
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies married with. 4.5 son and rescue pup. 

- Anything you’d like us to know 🙂 so excited to be pregnant again! I’m turning 37 this month so relieved that I didn’t have to go through fertility treatments. I’m considered high risk bc I have a blood clotting issue so not thrilled to be on injections again 💉💉  Last pregnancy I had no morning sickness but this go round I’m nauseous constantly. Maybe that means a girl?! Only time will tell!! 
  • @ttmills620 My wedding anniversary is 9/21, too! My husband and I were married 9/21/13 :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi! Pregnant with my third baby! Due June 13. I like plants and baking bread!
  • Newbie here: how are all of you getting and monitoring your beta numbers? Is this a test we can buy?
  • @themcdonoughs betas come from a blood draw your doctor would order. If you are low-risk, and aren’t having any concerning symptoms, they likely won’t order betas for you. Many offices won’t see you until 6-8 weeks for a dating and viability ultrasound. 
  • @themcdonoughs This is my third pregnancy and I've never had betas taken. I go for my first appointment at 8+1
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lyndshurt welcome!! I was diagnosed with gallstones in pregnancy and it didn’t put me into any high risk category. I was able to start in my hospitals midwife led birth centre. I had the surgery when my daughter was around 5 months old and it made SUCH a difference. Gallbladder disease is not fun! Note- I’m in England where they’re a bit more relaxed than the US but I do know a US based mom who was in the same camp as me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for sharing @hayhay2501! I read that second tri is the safest time for surgery so that makes sense. I’m hoping I can find care like that around here 🙏🏻 Glad to hear it didn’t make you high risk. 
  • @lyndshurt I know someone who had theirs removed during pregnancy. Everything was fine and baby is happy & healthy. Hopefully yours will hold out through pregnancy but it’s possible to develop secondary conditions like pancreatitis from gallbladder issues. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @lyndshurt Welcome fellow home birther with a surprise third baby, we were also planning to avoid this one (our third).

No personal experience, but I've known several Bump moms who had gallbladder problems but weren't high risk.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for the insight @kiki75 & @pourmeanothermocktail ! That gives me some peace  :) I’m seeing a doctor on Monday so I will hopefully have some answers/clarity soon. I would love to give birth at home again but definitely want to do what is safest for baby & myself.
  • Hey @lyndshurt I am a June '14 mama! My son ended up being born in April, but I am still super tight with many of the ladies from that board :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @diagonalley I thought your username was familiar! I participated on that board a little bit and then there was a crazy bump exodus postpartum! 
  • EDD: June 5th
    - How you found out: many sticks! Lol
    - I work for a church running our children's and family ministry programs.
    - Married for 7 years this past September! One puppy, no babies 😊. We have had to wait due to my lyme disease treatments but I am finally in remission!
    - Happy to be on here with people I can talk to! The all day morning sickness started the past couple of days and I cant believe how difficult this is! 😢. 
  • pandi02apandi02a member
    edited October 2019
    Hi all! I found out I was pregnant about a week ago and have been lurking a little since then. I had an early MC a few months ago and didn’t want to jump in too soon. I’m still in disbelief a little. We’d been trying for almost a year so I was kind of over it. I started out strong, temping and charting, but by the end I thought it might not happen. 

I was taking Wandfos but I was so over it I guess I wasn’t even waiting long enough for the line to show up before tossing them in the trash. With my last two I knew I was pregnant immediately. This time there were no obvious symptoms so the night before my period was supposed to arrive when I had a line show up I was in shock. I had had a weird craving that day and my husband said, “you’re pregnant” and I said, “no way, I don’t feel anything.” The next morning we got some FRERs and sure enough positive. 

I’m 35 and have been married for 10 years. I have 3 kids, kind of. Two are ours, 8 and 4, and an 18 year old who we’re the legal guardians of. She’s been with us since she barely turned 16. We also have an old cat and a new puppy. 

My current EDD is June 12th. 

Happy to be here. :) 

ETA: I haven't been on here since I was pregnant with my 2nd, 5 years ago. I don't remember how to remove that image at the bottom that isn't showing up anyway. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'm sure it will all come back to me. TIA
  • @pandi02a Are you talking about your signature?

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18