Weekly Check-in Groups 1&2 (Jan - 16) w/o 10/7

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: Where would your ideal home be and why?

Re: Weekly Check-in Groups 1&2 (Jan - 16) w/o 10/7

• EDD/Weeks + Days: 1/1  27w/5d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: green

Baby is the size of a(n): Charlotte Royale Cake

Upcoming Appointments: Midwife on the 16th, I checked my glucose results online and they look normal :) Iron still seems a bit of the low range 

How are you feeling?: I'm good I am just having the most intense nightly leg cramps. I'm taking magnesium and iron already but I'm waking up with them at least 2-3 times a night, it can be my foot, my calf, the front of my leg, it's getting crazy haha

Rants/Raves: had a great weekend! this weekend is a long weekend for us so I'm looking forward to next monday off :)

Questions: not that I can think of now!

GTKY: Where would your ideal home be and why? right now for where I live it is ideal. I would one day like to have a mountain/ ocean view, definitely more calming
  • breweber2010breweber2010 member
    edited October 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 26 Weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Kale

Upcoming Appointments: Midwife, sizing ultrasound, and 28 week labs on 10/22

How are you feeling?: No complaints as of today.  I think this baby is finally moving up so other people can feel him kicking and rolling about.  The child never stops moving...umph!

Rants/Raves: Great weekend celebrating DS's 3rd birthday with my side of the family!  He was so excited to get 2 birthday parties...lol!

Questions:  None today

GTKY: Where would your ideal home be and why?  I'm actually pretty happy with where I live right now.  A larger small town within an hour of a larger city.  I've now got everything I need in town and everything I want within a reasonable distance.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 8th January / 26+5

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: purple

Baby is the size of a(n): a bowling pin or a large pizza

Upcoming Appointments: nothing this week

How are you feeling?: generally good, tired & large

Rants/Raves: rants - I had both my whooping cough & flu vaccines on friday & woke up on saturday feeling like absolute crap! thankfully it only lasted 24 hours & i was feeling much better yesterday.
    raves - I bought a raffle ticket in starbucks for a childrens cancer charity a few weeks back & forgot about it until they phoned me on saturday to tell me I had won a food gift basket!

Questions: nothing atm

GTKY: Where would your ideal home be and why? id love to build a house beside my parents which is about 1.5 hours away from
    where we are now.
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 01/16, 26w 4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): bunny

Upcoming Appointments: I think next week, just a monthly check and I have a glucose tolerance test coming up

How are you feeling?: large (which is okay), otherwise not too bad!

Rants/Raves: I just have to pee, I know we all have to pee, but I pee and then I feel like I never peed. 

Questions:

GTKY: Where would your ideal home be and why? Close enough to work so I don't have a long commute, and I would like to not see my neighbors. 
  • @vans42 dd was born on 16th Jan - It's a great day for a birthday  ;)

• @leprechaunlady glad you feel better! I'm thinking of getting the flu shot, I've never had it before though

• @c1kc1kpol1cn1k Ive only ever had it once before, when I was pregnant with dd. Dh gets it every year being frontline medical staff. 
  • @leprechaunlady and is it more to protect you during the flu season, or does it pass on to baby and help them out a bit in the beginning? 
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k the flu vaccine is more for your benefit but the whooping cough vaccine (which I also got on friday) is for the babies benefit.
  • @leprechaunlady I'll have to look into it since I had the whopping cough in 2014 and had the booster then
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k its a standard vaccine offered for pregnant women here. I had the vaccine when pregnant with dd 3 years ago too but was told I needed it again this time as its to protect the baby rather than you so you should check with your doc/midwife maybe?
  • @leprechaunlady I will definitely be bringing it up at my appointment next week, thank you!
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k Congrats on the good glucose test result!  When I got my flu shot earlier this week, I mentioned the whooping cough vaccine and the nurse suspected that since I had it last in 2017 for DD, I might not need it again.  I'm going to follow up at my next OB appointment, though.

@leprechaunlady Yeah, I was down for the count after my flu shot.  My daughter got hers on Tuesday and didn't fuss too much but slept in much later than usual the next morning.  It's like a tranquilizer for my family, apparently!

EDD/Weeks + Days: Jan 15/26w1d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut

Upcoming Appointments: Follow-up anatomy scan (since my daughter is already uncooperative) + glucose screening test on 10/21

How are you feeling?: I get painfully full mid-meal now, where it feels like a sharp pain in my left side up by my diaphragm.  I'm also having a fair amount of pelvic pain periodically, which may be attributed to trying to keep up with running in my workouts.  I'm reluctantly going to cut back and do more walking breaks.

Rants/Raves: My husband got me the prettiest bouquet today for our anniversary, and he's been incredibly sweet lately.  Too bad I'm a hormonal nut job and fly off the handle and take everything personally and cry about basically everything.  Thank goodness he's patient with me (and a lot nicer than I am).

Questions: nope

GTKY: Where would your ideal home be and why?  I really like where I live right now; eventually living somewhere near the ocean would be wonderful, though.