Weekly Group 4 Check-in (3/25-3/31) w/o 10.7

EDD/W+D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green

Baby is the size of a(n)

Upcoming appts

How are you feeling?: 

Cravings/Aversions:

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Do you believe in ghosts/have you ever seen a ghost?

Re: Weekly Group 4 Check-in (3/25-3/31) w/o 10.7

• Hey all. I'll be the first to respond, I guess. 😉 
    Due Mar 29, so I'm currently 15 wks, 1d.
    This is baby #4, and we are going team green this time! (Have 3 boys already).
    Baby is the size of an orange 🍊, and I'm pretty sure I can finally feel him/her moving!!
    My next appointment isn't until the end of the month- Oct 30th with midwife, and I've got the anatomy ultrasound booked Nov 1!
    Was feeling really good, but sickness is going around right now in our neck of the woods, so we are recovering from a 24 hr flu bug? My husband and 1 yr old seem to have been spared🤞 and only 1 kid threw up so-yay! I feel pretty like garbage today. Weak like passing out, so I'm resting lots in my bed. Had some homemade veggie soup. Nothing else appeals to me. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day and I'll be back to normal. Lots of energy, but weird sleep/insomnia on random occasions..? Was awake for a hour & a half in the middle of the night for no reason a few days back. Not cool. 🤷
    As for cravings, before sickness I'd wanted choc chip cookies for like 3 days in a row, so we finally made some. Yum! Did the trick for sure. I couldn't bring myself to just go buy a box because I didn't want them hard and precooked, I wanted then soft and warm just from the oven. 🍪 Mmmm 😁 Worth it!
    That's all for now. And no, I don't believe in ghosts.
  • EDD/W+D: 3/27/20 15w + 3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out! 4 more weeks to go!

Baby is the size of a(n): 🍊or 🍼 today

Upcoming appts: just had a good check up today and was able to schedule my anatomy scan for 11/4!

How are you feeling?: feeling good! Energy is back, nausea gone, feeling basically like my normal self again, although breasts are still sore. I feel like that’s going to last the whole time. Struggling to find a comfortable bra that fits.

Cravings/Aversions: Weirdly nothing right now, don’t even really feel extra hungry.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Received a save the date to someone’s wedding today and it’s 1 week after my due date 😢 I’m assuming there’s like no possible scenario in which I can go, unless baby is really early or really late?

GTKY: Do you believe in ghosts/have you ever seen a ghost? never seen one and don’t really believe in them! More like I believe spirits exist, like in nature, but not in a haunting you sort of way. 👻
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: March 28, 15w 2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: it’s a girl 🎀

Baby is the size of a(n): orange 🍊 

Upcoming appts: midwife on Wednesday! I’m excited 

How are you feeling?: much better, but super constipated today! I also feel like I “popped” over night. 

Cravings/Aversions: I want to eat more frequently, but nothing specific 

Rants/Raves/Questions: anyone else getting a lot of headaches?

GTKY: Do you believe in ghosts/have you ever seen a ghost? I don’t believe in them per se, but ghost stories intrigue and scare me lol! It the rational part of me that doesn’t believe and the curious part is just intrigued!
  • @creativesoul63 that's sucky wedding timing, but having said that, I took my 3 wk old to a wedding last summer and it worked out. The only thing for me was the breastfeeding, because newborns take like an hour to eat, which is a good chunk of time, plus, when nursing is that new to both of you, it's not exactly comfortable/efficient yet in public. It's a more private, go in a room and hide someplace kind of experience until you both have a good handle on it. That's only my 2 cents. So it's possible! But 1 week is really pushing it, because there are many unknowns like will baby come on time, will he/she be completely healthy with no complications or concerns (hope so!), how will you be recovering, yourself. Maybe they'll let you play it by ear??  

@dunder_mifflin, congrats on a girl! How did your midwife appointment go today? I wanna see your "pop"! Haha. Are bump photos allowed on here, or is there a better thread going for those?
    I've had headaches too lately. Random ones, like I don't know what triggers them to come, and I never usually get headaches, so it's not cool. Tylenol is my remedy. What do you do to get rid of them? Are you prone to headaches otherwise or no? I hope they're a passing short phase!
  • @4ismagic thanks! Yeah, I think we’ll have to play it by ear, it really does all depend on when baby comes. If I’m 2-3 weeks early it could work out! If I’m on time or late, definitely not.