June 2020 Moms

~*~ Monday ticker change ~*~

For babies due 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29

How many weeks? 

What fruit?

Upcoming appointments?

Any questions?

Symptoms? 

GTKY:  As warm weather disappears...what is your favorite vacation spot?

Re: ~*~ Monday ticker change ~*~

• How many weeks? 
    5+3

What fruit?
    Peppercorn

Upcoming appointments? 
    Monday for my 6 week

Any questions?
    Not yet

Symptoms? 
    Bloat, insomnia, emotional, boob tenderness, and just So tired

Camping in the woods with all the trees changing color! 
  • How many weeks? 5+6

What fruit? Somewhere between an apple seed and a pea

Upcoming appointments? Wednesday is my first. So many feelings. Excited. Nervous. Unsure exactly what to expect.

Any questions? Where to begin! As a FTM, I have no idea what to expect. I'm trying not to become crazed and read everything on the internet b.c that seems like a slippery and anxiety provoking slope.

Symptoms? It is hard to tell what is from my kidney stone and what is the pregnancy. My flank and back hurt, nauseous, shortness of breath, tender breasts. 

I would either want to go back to Bogota, Columbia or Krabi, Thailand. Both had amazing and healthy food. Both were warm and relaxing with amazing views and people.
  • Loading the player...
  • @runwmusic Good luck with your appointment tomorrow! Are you bringing anyone with you? What is the convention on that? 
  • Hiiiii ladies!

How many weeks? 4weeks

What fruit? Poppy Seed

Upcoming appointments? I have an appointment with my general doctor on October 21 and she’ll refer me to a midwife then.

Any questions? None yet!

Symptoms? ALL THE BLOAT! A bit of nausea and fatigue. And minor cramping

GTKY:  As warm weather disappears...what is your favorite vacation spot?  My husband and I LOVE Disney world. We don’t seem like the types who do but we are huge fans aha. Going on a Disney cruise in January!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @rabbitmama09 I’ve been there and I’m already googling everything again! It’s such a slippery slope. Pregnancy has so many weird things. 

Also so jealous of Thailand and Colombia! Both are definitely on my list 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks? 6

What fruit? Pea 

Upcoming appointments? Have my 6w this morning! 

Any questions? Nope 

Symptoms? On and off sore boob, exhausted, pee way too often, and so so so tired

@rabbitmama09 thank you! not bringing dh to this one. It's just an internal exam and hand off of what meds you can and can't take. He really only came to ultrasounds or the last month's last time and I was OK with that. 
  • saladflambesaladflambe member
    edited October 2019
    How many weeks? 
    3 weeks & 2 days

What fruit?
    Chia seed

Upcoming appointments?
    Will be scheduling that with my midwives shortly; I think they see me at 8 weeks. (Edit: scheduled for Nov 11)

Any questions?
    Nope :)

Symptoms? 
    Sore boobs, nausea, canker sores (ew), elevated resting heart rate (already?! - remember this from my last pregnancy though. Didn't expect it to happen so early.)

My favorite is a guest ranch down in southern Virginia that I got to go to a couple of years back for a week-long cowgirl retreat. But, really, mountains & snow & a fire & jacuzzi tub are all I need.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• P.S., I posted in here not realizing y'all are organizing this by specific due dates or something? Whatever lol. I assume nobody will be mad :) My due date is the June 20th.

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

•  I just got back from my first appointment and I am on information overload. This is my first and I had no idea what to expect. They also have me a "goodie bag" full of prenatals and now I'm doubting all of the research I did before on which one I should be taking. I know there is not really a huge difference between any of them (as long as they have those select few) but now I'm all over the place. I also scheduled my ultrasound for Monday, so that is going to be exciting. 

Thank you for listening and commenting as you see fit!
  • @rabbitmama09 don't worry - you're going to do great :) As for prenatals - take whatever you can afford & keep down (some make people nauseated). Otherwise, one step at a time - it doesn't all happen at once :) and no matter what, you can always ask questions!