Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 10/7

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Which candy did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag?

Re: TTCAL w/o 10/7

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. 2 MMC's, 2/19 and 6/19

How are things going? Very up and down.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? I'm struggling with being hopeful about my FET. After discovering my progesterone was low day of transfer I have just been so down.

What is going well for you this week? Well I'm making crock pot chicken and dumplings today so that is nice. 

R/R? Just the above loss of hope struggle.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Beta 10/14

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Which candy did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag?

I love the milky way midnight or kit kats. I always hated getting anything with nuts since I'm allergic. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @hanshotfirst77 Sure hope things start looking up for you soon, maybe they already are and you don't know it yet! Chicken and dumpling sounds so good and comforting. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Two CPs Nov. 2018 and July 2019

How are things going? Pretty good. I feel like I did and am doing all I can for this cycle.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Just general stress like usual. Its a long story. To sum it up we have a condo we need to sell and there is a showing for it tonight. Please keep all fingers crossed that it sells and we can finally be rid of it!

What is going well for you this week? I don't have anything I have to do this week. Last week it was all about getting DD's party put together. This week there is nothing, so thats nice. I can just breathe this week.

R/R? Still working on decluttering my house. Had to put it on hold for a bit, but this week I can get back at it! Woot! I love cleaning.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nothing yet, but suspect there will be some things after my appointment on the 21st.

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Which candy did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag? Anything chocolate I loved! Hated getting those plain suckers with no toffee or gum in the middle. Oh and also loved all the gum! I'm a huge gum cono sur.

• Loading the player...
  • Intro: MC 3/2019, CP 9/19

How are things going? Ok. DH and I decided to take a break this month from me wearing the Ava bracelet. I just think we need a nice month of not watching the calendar. I still have a good sense of my fertile window since my cycle is pretty reliable so we’ll still take advantage of that. Just trying to relax a bit.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Not a struggle really but we have a call with the adoption agency this week to talk about the next steps. We haven’t hired the agency yet, haven’t made commitments to a certain path (international, domestic, etc) but we’re getting to that point. It’s exciting but confusing, too, since we haven’t given up on biological child either. Doing the two in tandem feels somewhat nuts. 

What is going well for you this week? Excited for a long weekend of fun activities coming up. And I’m excited to make a big pot of beef stew this week.

R/R? Ran a half marathon this past weekend. I have a goal to run a half in every state and I knocked Kansas off the list today. 12 states down!

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Which candy did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag? Peanut m&ms are my fave and I love candy corn pumpkins. Hate licorice and circus peanuts. 

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Early miscarriage December '18, CP July '19

How are things going? Pretty good. I shared about our losses on social media for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month and got an overwhelming amount of support. DH's cousin called me and we talked for a long time about our experiences. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? All aboard the TWW Crazy Train. 

What is going well for you this week? Besides being on the TWW Crazy Train, I am feeling good. That will change the further I get into the TWW. I may have messed up by starting my progesterone early then stopping it for a day, but oh well. 

R/R? Still feeling anxious about the holidays, but now that my losses are out in the open with family, I feel like they won't be so bad because (most) people will be more sensitive toward us. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope. 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Which candy did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag? Reese's cups of course. I always gave the Good and Plenties/black licorice to my mom. As an adult I love the Twizzlers!

• @ottergirl81 Thanks! Looks like you may be right. I had my progesterone checked again today and it went from 5 Friday to 42 today! So fingers crossed! I hope your condo sells!

@rachelredhead Beef stew sounds really good. I love this time of year getting to cook all the warm comfort foods. That is exciting about the adoption agency call. I can see where it can be a little confusing though. Fx everything works out for you guys!

@emeraldduchess That is awesome you got such great support from sharing. I still haven't pulled the trigger yet but I am thinking more and more about it. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

MC at 7 weeks in 1/19 & at 5 weeks in 8/19

How are things going? Things are going pretty well! We are on the way home from vacation...we had a really good time! There were several times that we said “hopefully this is our last vacation with just us 2”...but I realized we said that last year on vacation in April, and here we are! I’m feeling pretty good about things though...if the SHG shows nothing, we should be “unexplained” and hopefully the odds of another loss happening aren’t super high! If something does show on the SHG, hopefully it’s something that can be fixed easily!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? SHG is scheduled for Thursday! As long as all is clear, we should be given the go-ahead to start trying again! 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Which candy did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag? Anything chocolate! Always hated Tootsie rolls...that is not real chocolate!

@hanshotfirst77 so glad your progesterone went up!! I’ve got everything crossed so hard for you!  Hope your chicken & dumplings were good, that sounds so yummy! 

@ottergirl81 hope the people looking at the condo liked it and put in an offer!! Hope you can get more de-cluttering done, that always feels nice! 

@rachelredhead hope the more laid-back cycle helps! Good luck with all of the adoption decisions!! 

@emeraldduchess so glad you got such good support...and I definitely hope that makes the holidays easier! I’ve got everything crossed this is your cycle!! 

• Nmc 7/19

How are things going?  Feeling discouraged.  Was so hopeful about this cycle. Had good timing, but nothing but bfns.  I never thought ttc would be so difficult and take so long.  Feeling very sad about this.

What is something that you are struggling with this week?  I have been busy busy as always 

What is going well for you this week?  Passed my clinical trial design thesis today! 

R/R?  Rant: bfns all day.  Rave:  passed my thesis and celebrated with rose

Any testing coming up/any recent results?  None

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Which candy did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag?  I love sweet tarts and whoppers

• @bluetickgal Fx your SHG is clear and you can start TTC again! And I agree tootsie rolls are definitely not real chocolate.

@gh1219 I'm so sorry about the bfns. It can be such a long hard journey sometimes. Sending you big hugs <3

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @bluetickgal Good luck with the HSG tomorrow!

@emeraldduchess I hope everyone is extra good during the holidays and that you'll have some good news by then.

@gh1219 Sorry for the BFN, but congrats on your thesis!

@ottergirl81 How did the showing go?!

@rachelredhead Yay for 13! That's a great accomplishment.

@hanshotfirst77 Only 5 more days!!! Are you testing at home before?

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

MC in 1/17, 6/19, 8/19

How are things going? eh

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Thinking about maybe getting a THB one day. I know my success rate so far hasn't been good, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

What is going well for you this week? Getting lots of things organized when I have energy

R/R? I'm a bit annoyed that the RE suddenly wants to do a progesterone check a week after IUI when they didn't check it the last two cycles after O...

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Need to call about anticardiolipin results. Oct 14 is progesterone check, see above.

KitKats or Twix are awesome! Don't give me Tootsie Rolls, anything with cinnamon, O'Honeys, or Necco Wafers, please!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 Well on one hand I want to wait until my beta but on the other hand I have a bunch of HPTs burning a hole in my bathroom cabinet. So...idk I keep going back and forth on what I'll do. 

I have similar feelings about the THB thing...like I have all the hope but my track record isn't great so yeah...Good luck with your progesterone check next week Fx!

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @gh1219 sorry for the BFN’s! Congrats on passing your clinical trial thesis though, that definitely sounds like something worth celebrating! 🎉

@hanshotfirst77 @NYTino24 thanks ladies! SHG was all clear, so I’m officially in the unexplained RPL category. Hoping that means we have a good chance the next time around! 

@NYTino24 I’m hoping we all get our THB’s so soon!! I understand the uncertainty though! Hope your progesterone check is good next week! You are on supplements, aren’t you? That is kind of weird they didn’t check before, but they are now. 
  • @bluetickgal Yeah, I’m on a ton of supplements. It isn’t stoping my nails from breaking last cycle or this one though... We are in the same unexplained category mainly by circumstance and not testing. Sorry you didn’t get any answers.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 that stinks about your nails. Mine get stupid ridges all the time now and I have no clue why! I’m kind of ok with the unexplained since it seems like we have a pretty good chance of getting our rainbow eventually by being unexplained! I was not looking forward to a possible surgery & delays if I had structural issues.