Group 4 (3/25-3/31) check-in w/o 9/30

EDD/W+D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green

Baby is the size of a(n)

Upcoming appts

How are you feeling?: 

Cravings/Aversions:

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What's your favorite/least favorite chore?
Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Group 4 (3/25-3/31) check-in w/o 9/30

• EDD/W+D: 14w + 5d 3/27/20

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out, 5 more weeks!!!

Baby is the size of a(n): Maple leaf 🍁 

Upcoming appts: OB check up on 10/7

How are you feeling?: Nausea seems to be gone and I’m getting some of my energy back. Starting to feel uncomfortable as my tummy grows. Definitely in the awkward in between regular and maternity clothes stage.

Cravings/Aversions: Strangely neither. Nothing really sounds good or bad until it’s put in front of me. Been doing chicken wraps a lot for lunch.

Rants/Raves/Questions: now that everyone at work knows, been getting a lot of: how are you feeling? Should you be lifting that? I know they mean well but... 🙄

GTKY: What's your favorite/least favorite chore? oh geez... least favorite - like everything??? Cleaning up cat sick and cleaning bathrooms have to be up there. I used to absolutely hate doing dishes but I’ve gotten used to it now, and it’s a great trade off for my husband doing all the cooking. Favorite chore is organizing/picking things up and putting away. I hate clutter and I feel instantly better when spaces are nice and neat, even if they still need to be vacuumed/dusted/deep cleaned...
  • EDD/W+D: 3/26, 14w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team blue! 

Baby is the size of a(n): peach 

Upcoming appts: My 16 week appt is next week sometime. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling good overall. Lots of round ligament pain going on. 

Cravings/Aversions: Aversions are pretty much over with and I haven’t had many cravings lately. I’m starving all the time!

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What's your favorite/least favorite chore? Least favorite is mopping floors. The most tolerable for me is doing dishes. I hate unloading the dishwasher though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @creativesoul63  @mommytimesfour so funny I hate dishes and I do all of the cooking as a trade-off! But I have to say I’m just more tired these days and chores just suck!

EDD/W+D: March 28, 2020

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink 🎀

Baby is the size of a(n): peach 🍑 

Upcoming appts: midwife next week! Yay can’t wait

How are you feeling?: better, just got over a cold so that’s a relief

Cravings/Aversions: I want to eat all the time and still carb heavy. I need to sort that one out.

Rants/Raves/Questions:  nothing that comes to mind! Just feeling excited to start showing and I’m telling more people at work now so I’m pretty excited to share

GTKY: What's your favorite/least favorite chore? All of them! Lol! I don’t mind cooking though, I just hate dishes and clean up. I love tidying, hate cleaning thoroughly but it has to get done I guess
  • EDD/W+D: March 26th - 15 weeks!

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out Nov 7th! 

Baby is the size of a(n): navel orange 

Upcoming appts: 10/10 - glucose test

How are you feeling?: Struggling to fall asleep but I’ll take it over the morning sickness. 

Cravings/Aversions: Sandwiches all the time. And now I can stand to actually heat up the lunch meat, I feel like my world is opening up 😂

Rants/Raves/Questions: I feel like my bump is finally making an appearance! 

GTKY: What's your favorite/least favorite chore?  @dunder_mifflin I hate dishes too!! And vacuuming the stairs- why? I don’t know but it makes me crazy. 

My mom ran her own restaurant for basically the first 25 years of my life and she can COOK and she does it so effortlessly. So I’ve learned a lot from her and really love to do it. 

• EDD/W+D:  Mar 29/ 15 wks + 2 d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: green

Baby is the size of a(n): orange

Upcoming appts: not until the end of the month.

How are you feeling?: Good. Energy is back. Nauseous on occasion, but no throwing up. Sleep is weird, but oh well. Everything is temporary.

Cravings/Aversions:  cookie dough for three days, so we finally made some, but baked cookies cause, you know, raw eggs. They did the trick. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: belly is staring to look round, not just pudgy. Bring on the fun and good looking pg stage!

GTKY: What's your favorite/least favorite chore? I like tidying because clutter gets to me, but my house is by no means clutter free! Stuff just ends up everywhere! Haha. That what I get for 5 ppl living here. I hate papers. They are my kryptonite. And bathrooms.