Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 10/7

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be?

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 10/7

• EDD/W+D: 2/22/20 20w 2d 

Team: pink💖

Baby is the size of a(n): banana

Upcoming Appointments: 10/8 for midwife 10/11 for AS

How are you feeling? Good but I feel like sleep is a lost cause 

Raves/Rants: raves I’m loving my belly rounding out I think I’ll join in on hdbd this week😉 rants sleep has been rough for a couple of weeks and now that it’s october SO is insisting on scary movies which is just making it that much harder to fall back asleep when I’m waking up every 2/3 hours 

Questions: anyone with sleep problems have a good hack for sleeping through the night

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be? Sticking with healthy eating and daily yoga I have great intentions but after a week or two it just kind of fizzles out😐
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: 19 weeks 5 days

Team: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy Scan tomorrow!

How are you feeling? Finally good!

Raves/Rants: Just happy to be feeling better and think I’ve felt her moving recently!

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be? Yes, definitely sticking to diets! 
  • EDD/W+D: 20 weeks tomorrow! 

Team: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): slice of bacon! 

Upcoming Appointments: 11/4 but hopefully the AS soon. Still haven’t gotten a phone call about that! 

How are you feeling? Fairly good. Pelvic pain and lower back pain just started this week. Hopefully it doesn’t get much worse! 

Raves/Rants: Rave to being half way there! I can’t believe it!! 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and change one decision about your life, what would it be? Stay in my hometown and try to get a teaching job there. We moved provinces to get a job, which I’m so grateful for, but we want to move back but it is so hard to leave 2 full time jobs for what if jobs 😔 Maybe one day! It just sucks being 2800Kms from all family!