Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 9/30

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 9/30

• @pocketrose

Welcome to TTC. 👋 Ovulation strips/tests are called OPK. (ovulation prediction kit) that’s cool you work in nonprofit and arts world. I have a cat too who is my fur baby ❤️ Dinner parties are always fun. I enjoy them too. I know the feeling on TTC. I get a bit anxious myself. I hope your time here is short. Feel free to join in on any of the daily threads when your ready. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Crap no H is 35. I had to think about that WAY too hard 

BFP #1 10/30/15 MMC found 11/30/15 D&C 12/11/15 EDD 7/9/16
    BFP #2  3/21/16    Nora Mae born 12/6/16
    BFP #3 11/27/20    EDD 8/6/21
    healing comes in waves, and maybe today the wave hits the rocks and that’s ok, that’s ok, darling. you are still healing, you are still healing- Ijeoma Umebinyuo, be gentle with yourself

• @HotSauceSwagBag welcome back!  I love horses - hoping to get back to riding when my bank account grows a little more because... totally agree... tough on the wallet any way you slice it.
  • @HotSauceSwagBag hi there and welcome back! Sorry for your loss. I love your user name btw haha 😆 I also work in a nursing home ☺️ ❤️ But I’m not a nurse, I do the recreational therapy. Where in MN do you live? I’m Canadian but I used to live in MN for a while. Ps. I LOVE the Goonies lol like all time Fav movie 🍿👍
  • @HotSauceSwagBag hi there and welcome back! Sorry for your loss. I love your user name btw haha 😆 I also work in a nursing home ☺️ ❤️ But I’m not a nurse, I do the recreational therapy. Where in MN do you live? I’m Canadian but I used to live in MN for a while. Ps. I LOVE the Goonies lol like all time Fav movie 🍿👍
    I'm in the cities, but I also used to live in Bemidji :)

BFP #1 10/30/15 MMC found 11/30/15 D&C 12/11/15 EDD 7/9/16
    BFP #2  3/21/16    Nora Mae born 12/6/16
    BFP #3 11/27/20    EDD 8/6/21
    healing comes in waves, and maybe today the wave hits the rocks and that’s ok, that’s ok, darling. you are still healing, you are still healing- Ijeoma Umebinyuo, be gentle with yourself

• @HotSauceSwagBag cool. I like the cities. Been there before too. I used to live in Hibbing. Lol 
  • I’m back. 😭

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin no no no. I’m so sorry❤️
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin I'm so so so sorry. 😢
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin I’m so, so sorry. Hugs. 
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin oh no...I was secretly stalking your story & am so sad to see this. I'm so so sorry
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin oh no! I'm so sorry. ☹️
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin no :( I am so sorry to see this. 
  • inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited October 2019
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin noooo 😢😢 I'm so sorry to hear this!

ETA: always me when someone comes back

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin I am so so sorry. Sending you so much love, and thoughts for healing. 
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin So sorry  :(
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin so very sorry!! Sending hugs!! 💜
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin aww.. I’m soo very sorry. *hugs* 😢❤️
  • Oh, @whatsbumpinpumpkin, I’m so sad to see this. I’m so sorry. 
  • @kmalls welcome back to TB. Sounds like you guys have a very busy household. 19 chickens wow lol. My older brother has chickens too and yes they are very weird and funny but oh so cute lol. Hope your stay is short. 
  • NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited October 2019
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin oh no! I'm newer so I wasn't here when you were here before but still I'm so sorry. I have had losses myself and I know how bad it hurts. It is so horribly unfair. I hope you get your take home baby soon. 

Tw: mention of pregnancy/LC

@kmalls were you on June '18? Or June '17? I swear I recognize you from somewhere. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria you’re super familiar, too! I was very active in TTGP prior to my last pregnancy. My BMB was April ‘18, so I was on TTGP, like...way before that. I can’t even do the math  :D 

• NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited October 2019
    @kmalls

haha I guess I know you from here back when in that case. I was active here August (or maybe it was September?) Of 2015 till  September of 2016. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @ramzlau hiii! Fancy seeing you here! 😊